Latest News Article

12 Slot Whitelisted Tekkit Server | 3.1.2 | No PVP

whitelist tekkit no pvp

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Kristorkian

Posted 06 February 2013 - 07:13 PM

Server name: The Grand Tekknochracy

Server info: Brand new whitelisted server looking for players! 12 slots, but more than 12 people will be accepted seeing as not everybody will be on the server at once. Only mature players will be accepted, so please keep that in mind when applying. We will only be accepting those whom we find suitable for the server, as we've experienced too many immature players in the past.

Rules:
No griefing.
No stealing.
No duplicating.
No cheating of any sort.
No abusing glitches or bugs (and if you happen to find one, I expect that you tell a staff member).

I will not tolerate bullying, antagonizing, or anything of the sort. I will not tolerate threats directed at me, my staff, or my players. You will have maximum four chances, which the severity of the punishment depends on the rule broken.

First offense: Warning.
Second offense: Temporary ban (length dependent on which rule and the severity).
Third offense: 2nd Temp ban (longer than the last, also dependent on the rule and severity).
Fourth offense: Permanent ban.

Whitelist application format:
Username:
Experience (Tekkit & Minecraft; you don't need to be extremely experienced, and we're willing to help out if you're new to either): Ex: What are you good with? What's your favorite mod in Tekkit? How long have you been playing?
Reason(s) for wanting to join:
Anything else you would like us to know:

Please be detailed when answering.

Server IP will be in the reply to your application if accepted.

Staff:
Owner: Kristorkian
[Currently looking for two or three people to fill mod positions, will link to the separate forum post down below]

Banned Items:
Catalytic Lens
Hyperkinetic Lens
Destruction Catalyst
Evertide/Volcanic Amulet
Gem Armor
Void Ring
Watch of Flowing Time
Red Matter Tools
Red Matter Furnace
Cannon
TNT
Nukes
Dynamite
Nova Catalyst
Nova Cataclysm
Dimensional Anchor
World Anchor
Anchor Cart
Feed Station
Energy Collector MK III
Relay MK III
Archangel's Smite
Dark Matter Pedestal

Recommended texture pack: Sphax PureBDCraft
Tekkit Classic version 3.1.2

Link to the mod application for those interested:
http://www.minecraft...-tekkit-server/

Please email all applications to [email protected].
Replies to this post will not be read.

Register or log in to remove.

Bensonj13

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:58 AM

Whitelist application format:
Username:KnightxKing
Experience:I am good with most machinary in tekkit but still have a lot to learn.My favourite mod in tekkit is Balkons Weapon mod.I have been playing for about 8 months.
Reason(s) for wanting to join:I just would like a small relaxing server to play on instead of being annoyed by pvp and greifing.
Anything else you would like us to know:Nope

Eagle2123
  • Minecraft: Eagle2123

Posted 07 February 2013 - 03:36 AM

Username:Eagle2123
Experience (Tekkit & Minecraft; you don't need to be extremely experienced, and we're willing to help out if you're new to either): Ex: What are you good with? What's your favorite mod in Tekkit? How long have you been playing? I have played Minecraft for about three years, Tekkit for about one and a half, and have experence with a variety of mods in Tekkit. My favorite mod(s) in Tekkit would have to be the IndustrialCraft/BuildCraft combimation.
Reason(s) for wanting to join:I just want to join a server where i can be myself and play Tekkit with friends.
Anything else you would like us to know: I love chocolate donuts, and paying basketball.

Kristorkian

Posted 07 February 2013 - 03:39 AM

Please redirect applications to the email written in the original post. I would rather not clutter the thread with acceptances/rejections.