7092 replies to this topic

JwFt
    JwFt

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:17 AM

View PostMiSS_KamiKaze, on 14 February 2013 - 12:21 AM, said:

If you really want to be Guard, you should put a lil more time into your app. And explain what makes u different from other people applying! Posted Image
MiSS_KamiKaz you are sweet, you put intrest in everybody's post Posted Image I hope you will be guard soon!

Register or log in to remove.

egek1907
    egek1907

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:35 AM

1. IGN: egek1907

2. Age:12

3. How Long Have You Been Active In Our Community: 3 to 4 months

4. How Long Have You Been Playing On The Prison Server: al ot like 6 months

5. How Often Do You Play: i play nearly everyday

6. Why Should We Pick You: i think you should pick me because i would love to help to server out by jailing the idiots..

7. Other Info About You: I like pie

8. What timezone you live in: CET

liamcs_12

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:46 AM

1.IGE: liamcs12

2. age:10

3. How long have you been active in our community: about a 1 month

4. how long have you been playing on the prison server: 1 month

5. how often do you play: 3-4 hours

6. why should we pick you: I now where the spots are where people pvp and l will be a good guard.

7. other info about me: l can type quick and lm a donor (+) l play prison 2 and there are not many guards on it.

​8. what time zone you live in: CDT

iFearJesse

Posted 14 February 2013 - 11:27 AM

1. IGN: FearJesse
2. Age: 14, 15 in september.
3. How Long Have You Been Active In Our Community: Since late November, the 28th to be exact
4. How Long Have You Been Playing On The Prison Server: 2 days after it was released.
5. How Often Do You Play: Every single day :3 For like 7+ hours and 12+ on weekends. #nolife
6. Why Should We Pick You: I'm a helpful player, very experienced in being a staff, I can catch alot of hackers/xrayers, most of the guards love me :3 Been playing the server for quite awhile now and i'd love to be a guard. :D
I'm extremely active to and on the forums also and I play by the rules and always have.
7. Other Info About You: I'm friendly, but if you're an ­ahole to me then i'll be an ­ahole back. I'm a great pvper so I can catch those killersss, I've been playing Minecraft since 1.4 and i'm always happy to talk. I was admin and moderator on 3 servers that were cracked. I am a great pvper (Blocking hitting) i'm not bad with the bow, I can build also as I was the main builder on those 3 server's that I was admin on and I know the basics to pex :P
(I'm pretty smart)
8. What timezone you live in: GMT+/--11:00 Eastern Standard time Melbourne, Australia

Thanks for your time, have a nice day.

SC00BS11
    SC00BS11

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 12:02 PM

1. IGN: SC00BS11

2. Age: 14

3. How Long Have You Been Active In Our Community: a month and a half

4. How Long Have You Been Playing On The Prison Server:a month and a half

5. How Often Do You Play: everyday and through the night

6. Why Should We Pick You: Because i have wanted to be a guard since the day i joined and i promise to follow all rules if i get lucky also there are not very many guards on my time so i can help with that i also usually play through the night so i am on a lot.

7. Other Info About You: if any of this matters i am a donor+ but soon getting elite, i play on techge3ks Faction, Kitpvp, Skyblock but prison is my main priority, i watch the techge3ks streamers regularly and was in the 72 hour stream for over 48 hours not always watching but leaving it open to keep viewers up, i know a guard already so if im doing something he can let me know and i can change it

8. What timezone you live in: Australia, Sydney, AEST

ryan_me2
    ryan_me2

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 02:12 PM

1. IGN:ryan_me

2. Age:16

3. How Long Have You Been Active In Our Community: 1 Month

4. How Long Have You Been Playing On The Prison Server: 1 Month

5. How Often Do You Play: All time

6. Why Should We Pick You:Because i want the server to be more secure and no hacking or glitches and answers all the questions

7. Other Info About You: Love this server

8. What timezone you live in: (UTC+03:00)

MCNation101

Posted 14 February 2013 - 03:19 PM

View PostMiSS_KamiKaze, on 14 February 2013 - 12:11 AM, said:

Surely there is a Trainee Guard, Normal Guard and a Senior Guard. I do not think there are any 'Lead Guards'. Pretty much any prison server u come across is going to have a Training, Normal and Senior. =D
Guard ranks are Guard and SrGuard

F0B
    F0B

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 05:18 PM

1. IGN: F0B

2. Age: 13

3. How Long Have You Been Active In Our Community: A few days I guess, I don't count the time.

4. How Long Have You Been Playing On The Prison Server: A few days, it is the first techge3ks server I have played on.

5. How Often Do You Play: I play around 2-3 hours everyday, since it is the holidays maybe more.

6. Why Should We Pick You: Because I am honest, trustworthy and good for the job, I won't overuse my power but I won't neglect it either.

7. Other Information About You: I really like playing video games and I have played Minecraft for just over 1 year (since beta 1.7.3)

My name I too hard to pronounce and so rare I might as well not say it and I am very good at school and I love English lesson even if I live in Belgium, I love PvP servers mainly even though I think the idea of a prison server is fantastic and to play on such a good one (even if it is laggy sometimes) it's crazy. I speak French, English and oh wait, I forgot to tell you I'm Irish and I learn that at school too!

8. What time-zone you live in: GMT+1/UTC+1

Thank you for reading my form if you did.

Written by: Anonymous

mrinapropriate

Posted 14 February 2013 - 05:21 PM

1. IGN:mrinapropriate

2. Age:14

3. How Long Have You Been Active In Our Community: 4 days

4. How Long Have You Been Playing On The Prison Server:around a month or 2

5. How Often Do You Play:everyday

6. Why Should We Pick You:you should pick me as i am a dedicated person to the server and i also have alot of experience with it i believe i will be a good guard and i will enjoy it which will keep me dedicated to being a guard and following the rules :P

7. Other Info About You:im english and i have a lot of time to spare after school i also respect other people and i get along with most of the guards :D

8. What timezone you live in:Gnb? the british 1 :P

Elli682
    Elli682

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 05:57 PM

View PostMiSS_KamiKaze, on 14 February 2013 - 12:21 AM, said:

If you really want to be Guard, you should put a lil more time into your app. And explain what makes u different from other people applying! Posted Image
fixed it:)

Greenan11

Posted 14 February 2013 - 06:01 PM

. IGN:Greenan11

2. Age:13

3. How Long Have You Been Active In Our Community:scince Brenybeast posted video and this server is AMAZING

4. How Long Have You Been Playing On The Prison Server:3 months i thinnk

5. How Often Do You Play:alot

6. Why Should We Pick You:becasue i love your server and thisnk you would benafit from me being an Gaurd becasue i am an exelente law enforcer and want to be in the police when im older

7. Other Info About You:i love this server its amazing

8. What timezone you live in:london

like135it

Posted 14 February 2013 - 06:22 PM

Guard App

1. IGN: like135it

2. Age: 13

3. How Long Have You Been Active In Our Community: 5 weeks

4. How Long Have You Been Playing On The Prison Server: 5 weeks

5. How Often Do You Play: every night after school

6. Why Should We Pick You: you shoul pick me i dont abouse my powes i love playing minecraft i like playing sports im responcible kind to players (new players) and such

7. Other Info About You: i like sports im well educated i have a yunger brother

8. What timezone you live in: GMT

- like135it (kieran)

xTPB_BaGeL_TPBx
  • Minecraft: xTPB_BaGeL_TPBx

Posted 14 February 2013 - 08:56 PM

1. IGN: xTPB_BaGeL_TPBx

2. Age: 16

3. How Long Have You Been Active In Our Community: about 2-3months ive played on factions and skyblock (prison is the main one i play on)

4. How Long Have You Been Playing On The Prison Server: about 2-3months

5. How Often Do You Play: everyday :)

6. Why Should We Pick You: i am responsible and experienced with this type of job and i would like a better job on the server s is getting kind of boring :/ and some of the guards are abusive so i would like to be able to help people and defend the innocent i have also read and agreed to all the guard rules stated above

7. Other Info About You: i am rank s and i have donated i am admin on 2 other servers which i want say here cause i dont advertise on other peoples servers

8. What timezone you live in: East coast USA :) (virginia)

Posted Image

starwarsstudio23

Posted 14 February 2013 - 11:40 PM

I rented a cell in D but now it wont let me use any of the stuff in it, can someone please help me with this issue.

Zekermei

Posted 14 February 2013 - 11:51 PM

Why The Hell Do The First Two Paragraphs Talk Like This?

raykh
    raykh

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 11:51 PM

1. IGN: raykh

2. Age: 13, will be 14 this Wednesday

3. How long have you been active in our community: Right after BrenyBeast uploaded the prison server video         (about a month).

4. How long have you been playing on the prison server: Again right after BrenyBeast uploaded the prison server video.

5.How often do you play. Every day (unless the server is down)

6.why should we pick you: I am not experienced nor have I ever done an important role in a server but I believe that I can do a job that you guys can be happy about. I also don't like the guards that are online when I play and I believe other people think about it too so I want to be a guard to let the people playing have more fun than when the other mean and horrible guards are playing.

7. Other info about you: I am in A but not donated yet. I want to donate when I have a chance to.

8: What time zone you live in: Tokyo, Japan

IzakPVP
    IzakPVP

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 11:53 PM

1. IGN: IzakPVP

3. How Long Have You Been Active In Our Community: I have only been in it about 2 month.

4. How Long Have You Been Playing On The Prison Server: A little over 5 months

5. How Often Do You Play: Daily, 12 hours.

6. Why Should We Pick You: I am very active and know what to do on prision server, also I know all the rules of being a guard and really would like being a guard on this server also I play on server 2 not server 1.

7. Other Info About You: I am mature enough for this I would think, I won't BS around, and I will do the right things and also guard not let people higher pick on the lower level people.

8. What timezone you live in: EST

Pls Pls make me a guard Posted Image

ausxtobi
    ausxtobi

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 12:36 AM

1. IGN: AusxTobi

2. Age: 15

3. How Long Have You Been Active In Our Community: A bit over a month.

4. How Long Have You Been Playing On The Prison Server: Again, a bit over a month.

5. How Often Do You Play: Weekdays, about 5 hours. Weekends, about 9-12.

6. Why Should We Pick You: I feel there are many reasons why I would be suited to this role. The first reason being that I understand the importance of the job, and not taking it seriously would make a big impact on new players, as guards are the one of the main people that new players would look to for help and guidance. Secondly, I fully understand and am able to comply with the rules, which some of the guards cant seem to handle at the moment. Third, my timezone is GMT+10, which is usually one of the most dead timezones on almost any online game. I feel with being a responsible guard in a timezone like this would enable players that also live in this timezone to have more guard activity and get more of the role play feeling. Fourth, I would be doing my job the whole time I am on duty, which, again, some of the guards cant seem to handle at the moment. Last but not least, I am in rank H, so I know my way around almost any cell block, other then S and F obviously, which in my opinion aren't needed "all that much", as a lot of PVP doesn't go on there.

7. Other Info About You: My name is actually Tobi too, i live in Australia, i love to play rugby league and my baseball always gotta be doing something even if its minecraft when i'm bored and have no training. i love this server that much it isn't funny.

8. What timezone you live in: GMT+10

Chops1998

Posted 15 February 2013 - 12:39 AM

Guard App

1. IGN: Chops1998

2. Age:14

3. How Long Have You Been Active In Our Community: a couple weeks

4. How Long Have You Been Playing On The Prison Server:5 days

5. How Often Do You Play:everyday

6. Why Should We Pick You:i like to enforce things and im looking to be part of a server

7. Other Info About You: im a guy

8. What timezone you live in: US central time

killerace_

Posted 15 February 2013 - 12:40 AM

1. IGN: killerace_

3. How Long Have You Been Active In Our Community: ever sinse jaws joined

4. How Long Have You Been Playing On The Prison Server: 1 mounth or soo

5. How Often Do You Play: everyday i try

6. Why Should We Pick You: im nice fair and i dont like people killing each other on a prison server

7. Other Info About You: i am smart i know a lot about prison servers and i love games!

8. What timezone you live in: EST