[Prison Server] [1.7.4] PrisonTech [PVP] [Tokens]

prison server prison techge3k techge3ks pvp ranks tech dedicated

• Please log in to reply
7110 replies to this topic

maikruckauf

Posted 03 April 2013 - 01:02 AM

1. IGN: Flapjack246

2. Age: 17

3. How Long Have You Been Active In Our Community: I have been playing on Techge3ks wonderful servers for about 1 year now. And will keep playing.

4. How Long Have You Been Playing On The Prison Server:I have been on the Prison Server for about 7 months now, and I have enjoyed my time. This server is one of the most fun I have ever played on.  

5. How Often Do You Play:I play everyday for about 5-6 hours. Plus any extra time I get.

6. Why Should We Pick You: I think the prison server needs more respectful, fun, and attentive guards. I am willing to do my best to make sure everyone does the right thing. Many guards abuse their powers. But I will make sure that won't happen. Also I have spread the word of the prison server, and now my friends are playing on it and donating as well. I love this server and am looking at donating some money as well. I have read the rules of being a prison guard over and over and can probably say them all from memory. I will do my best to help "prisoners" and make sure everyone follows the rules.

7. Other Info About You:I love video games, playing sports, and hanging out with friends. I get all A's in school and currently live in North Carolina. On weekends me and my friends play on the prison server and try to rank up. It is tough but we are all working together.

8. What timezone you live in: EST

Register or log in to remove.

sammycrash

Posted 03 April 2013 - 02:33 AM

1. IGN: Hi I'm sammycrash and I love your server!

2. Age: 18

3. How Long Have You Been Active In Our Community: A couple of weeks, since Lachster9 (a good friend and a guard told me about it)!

4. How Long Have You Been Playing On The Prison Server: A couple of weeks, since Lachster9 (a good friend and a guard told me about it)!

5. How Often Do You Play: Every chance I get but if I got guard I would play EVEN more!

6. Why Should We Pick You: Well for starters I own a server so I know a lot about that kind of thing and know quite a bit about prison servers, which I think I would be a great guard for, I am very responsible and am patient (which are 2 key roles of being a guard) and I know for a fact I wouldn't over-step my boundaries, I have been on a server for a couple of years with the most expensive donator rank and have never abused that. I also keep calm so if a bunch of prisoners were killing me I would just let it go and try and work a way around it. I am very active on minecraft and it would be a very wise choice to make me a guard, because I would know my boundaries and wouldn't cross them and I also listen to what people have to say so say I jailed someone then he gives me his side of the story I will decide if it was a FAIR jail and if it was I won't unjail but if it wasn't (which wouldn't likely happen, but it could, it could) I would unjail them and explain why I jailed them as It was my thought that they were breaking rules!

7. Other Info About You: I love minecraft and role-play server (role-play in general) and I think I would be a valuable member of the guard team if I was made guard!

8. What timezone you live in: GMT+10    I hope you consider my app and It would be a wise choice to pick me (sorry about formatting getting used to new computer!)

MrFarFromFamous

Posted 03 April 2013 - 02:34 AM

1. IGN:MrFarFromFamous

2. Age:16

3. How Long Have You Been Active In Our Community:almost 3 months

4. How Long Have You Been Playing On The Prison Server:about 2 months

5. How Often Do You Play:everyday to every other day

6. Why Should We Pick You:i thisk you shouls pick me because i can prove myself worthy of being a guard, and i show the server and players LOTS of respect. right now this is the main server i play on, and i love it, i would love to play on this server as a guard and make sure that everyone is following the rules and playing fair. i love this server and i will contribute to the server with all i can. Also i will make sure no other guards are slacking off, or mistreating prisoners. i will treat everyone the best possible way i can. i would love to be a part of this growing community.

7. Other Info About You:My real name is Tex and i do live in Texas haha.. i will be on at mostly night time and i a all around cool guy that would love to meet all of the other players in this community

8. What timezone you live in:Central

I would also like to say is thank you for reading my application and i hope i get picked!

MrFarFromFamous

Posted 03 April 2013 - 02:49 AM

1. IGN:MrFarFromFamous

3. How Long Have You Been Active In Our Community:almost 3 months

4. How Long Have You Been Playing On The Prison Server:about 2 months

5. How Often Do You Play:everyday to every other day

6. Why Should We Pick You:i thisk you shouls pick me because i can prove myself worthy of being a guard, and i show the server and players LOTS of respect. right now this is the main server i play on, and i love it, i would love to play on this server as a guard and make sure that everyone is following the rules and playing fair. i love this server and i will contribute to the server with all i can. Also i will make sure no other guards are slacking off, or mistreating prisoners. i will treat everyone the best possible way i can. i would love to be a part of this growing community.

7. Other Info About You:My real name is Tex and i do live in Texas haha.. i will be on at mostly night time and i a all around cool guy that would love to meet all of the other players in this community

I would also like to say is thank you for reading my application and i hope i get picked!

Ryan_minecraft1

Posted 03 April 2013 - 02:57 AM

Sorry if I have sent this twice! I dont know if it sent or I wrote my last one in the write place. ( I was confused!)

IGN: Ryan_minecraft1
How long have you been in community: about a week.
How long have you been playing on the prison server: about 6 months.
How often do you play: nearly everyday.
Why should we pick you: I dont use hacks, I'm friendly to the other players and I Never drop the soap!
Other info: My name is Ryan, I'm in rank A, I am Australian and I have 55k at the moment on the server!
Timezone: Melbourne Victoria Australia.

hellobroto

Posted 03 April 2013 - 02:58 AM

i am hellobroto

age 16

around a month

same i found you through it :)

daily

i think you should ick me is because i will not let people break rules and i will always be fair and help people if they need help

my name is mike and i live in iowa and i play from when i get home from school to bed unless i have different to do so i generally play for 7 hours and you can contact me on facebook at Mike Scotts

my tiezone is central

i hope you pick me and sorry for any typos my keyboard is junk. if you pick me ill be on for probably 7 hrs a day and play as a guard alot of the time :) please pick me and thx for reading my app

OrangeTheLord

Posted 03 April 2013 - 04:15 AM

View PostRyan_minecraft1, on 03 April 2013 - 02:57 AM, said:

Sorry if I have sent this twice! I dont know if it sent or I wrote my last one in the write place. ( I was confused!)

IGN: Ryan_minecraft1
How long have you been in community: about a week.
How long have you been playing on the prison server: about 6 months.
How often do you play: nearly everyday.
Why should we pick you: I dont use hacks, I'm friendly to the other players and I Never drop the soap!
Other info: My name is Ryan, I'm in rank A, I am Australian and I have 55k at the moment on the server!
Timezone: Melbourne Victoria Australia.

What i love about this app is about 4 things
1. You are 12 yet you have to be 16 to apply
2. The server hasn't been up for 6 months LOL
3. You really have to tell us you don't hack?
4. You have supposedly been on the server for 6 months yes you are A block and have 55k...

Let me guess you're a ­ing compulsive liar to? Surprised you didn't lie about your age.

sexyskyline

Posted 03 April 2013 - 04:54 AM

1. IGN: sexyskylines

2. Age: 16

3. How Long Have You Been Active In Our Community: I am assuming the question is, how long I have been playing on techge3k servers. The prison server is my first, and it has been about two weeks.

4. How Long Have You Been Playing On The Prison Server: It has been about two weeks.

5. How Often Do You Play: In the short two weeks I have been playing, I play about 5-6 hours a day. Depending on my school schedule.

6. Why Should We Pick You: You should pick me because I am a dedicated, trustworthy player on the prison server. I also have lots of experience being guards in multiple prison servers in the past. All of which, I was never demoted or did I abuse any of my power. I will never abuse my powers for friends or against enemies.

7. Other Info About You: I am a sophmore in high school. I have been playing minecraft for three years now, and enjoyed almost every second of it. Due to school and out of school activities, I have been limited to only three hours of minecraft during the week(Not counting Friday). On Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays, I play on this server most out of the rest on my server list.

8. What timezone you live in: Pacific.

-sexyskylines :)

Jackofspades

Posted 03 April 2013 - 04:59 AM

1. IGN: My IGN is TaylaTickz

2. Age: I am 16

3. How Long Have You Been Active In Our Community: I have been active in this community for about 2 months, and I love all the people in the community they are always so nice even when people do get a little bit out of control, they usually settle down after a while.  

4. How Long Have You Been Playing On The Prison Server: I have been playing on the prison server for a little bit longer than i have been in the community. It is good getting to know people on the server then meeting all the admins on the community because you already know some people. Every body on this server are very kind and helpful. So i say Thank You to the server for that.

5. How Often Do You Play: I play from about 6 to 8 hours a day trying to rank up but then i see something in a shop and I am just thinking in my head don't buy it, ... But then i do so i don't end up not ranking up. :(

6. Why Should We Pick You: You should pick me because I am very mature and I have seen many PvPers in the C and B area's and i want to try help to clean up all the PvP from those Blocks. As i would know because i have been in B block the PvP for the enchantment table is very bad so i need to help get rid of this for the lower ranks that need help.

7. Other Info About You: When i was young i had 2 older brothers about 11 and 12 years older then me so when i was a kid i grew up around adults and my brothers. So when i was young i had to be very independent and mature because i was the only kid in my family and i became very mature from that. So i Think if became a Guard on the prison server i could help clean up PvP in the lower ranks.

8. What timezone you live in: My time zone is EST.

Thank you for reading this, Hope I get Guard :D

Craft_Master576

Posted 03 April 2013 - 05:07 AM

1. IGN: Craft_Master576

2. Age: 19 years old. Turning 20 on June 4th

3. How Long Have You Been Active In Our Community: I have been around in your community for nearly 5 months.

4. How Long Have You Been Playing On The Prison Server: I have been on the Prison Server for nearly 4 months. A bit before Breny's video.

5. How Often Do You Play: I play up to 6 hours everyday.

6. Why Should We Pick You: I am a nice, mature person, and I really like helping people. I am dedicated and am willing to help anyone who asks. I am not selfish, power hungry and i'm not willing to quit the server any day. I am really good friends with a lot of people on the server and have met one person (lolhaa) in real life :D. I am also sending this to help prison 2. I have seen a lack in guards and am only seeing 3 a day these are Lolhaa, Archyknight and Jayalx2. I am not saying anything bad about them but I am willing to help them out a bit more :)

7. Other Info About You: [INSERT "OTHER INFO ABOUT ME HERE"]

8. What timezone you live in: I live in GMT+11:00. Or Sydney,Aussiiiee

Posted Image

#PeaceOutTechge3ks!  Posted Image Posted Image

minecraftrebal

Posted 03 April 2013 - 05:33 AM

1. IGN:zombieslayer517

3. How Long Have You Been Active In Our Community:1 month

4. How Long Have You Been Playing On The Prison Server:1yr

5. How Often Do You Play:i try two play as long as i can ever day

6. Why Should We Pick You:i have been paying minecraft for as long as i can reamber and would love to try to make this prison server a good time for new people to the server andi would help players when ever they need it.I will try my best inforce the rules and would love to

7. Other Info About You:It would be awesome to be a part of this awesome community.

Anthony159
  • Minecraft: anthonyl00ps

Posted 03 April 2013 - 06:00 AM

1. IGN: Anthonyl00ps.

2. Age: 16 years.

3. How Long Have You Been Active In Our Community: 2 Month.

4. How Long Have You Been Playing On The Prison Server: Over 2 Months.

5. How Often Do You Play: Itry two play everyday between 3-5 hours.

6. Why Should We Pick You: I think i would be a great Guard on the prison server. I try to help people out with money and other stuff like the D people if they don't know where something is. I have brought my friend on this server he says he loves it all the time, i have helped him out aswell his, ign is leafo3. So i think it would be great to be a Guard. I play by the Rules and i DON'T scame. ( I HATE SCAMERS) i have got scame once before and i will try to stop it if i can. If i become guard i thank you so much and i will do it responsibly.

7. Other Info About You: I love this server i play on it all the time when i can get the chance. I am in Rank/Block A.

8. What timezone you live in: Australia ,South Australia Adelade.

ArieVanth

Posted 03 April 2013 - 06:02 AM

1. IGN:ArieVanth

3. How Long Have You Been Active In Our Community:I been on the server like 6 month ago

4. How Long Have You Been Playing On The Prison Server:Same and prison was my first tech server.

5. How Often Do You Play:Everyday

6. Why Should We Pick You:You should pick me cause i wont abuse my power, i like to help people and i think you should pick me there is not many guards on prison so if i become guard i will help alot.

7. Other Info About You:Im friends with alot of guard.

8. What timezone you live in:

UTC/GMT +10 hours

Smart_Chicken

Posted 03 April 2013 - 06:26 AM

1. IGN:Smart_Chicken

2. Age:17

3. How Long Have You Been Active In Our Community:I been on the server like 7 month ago

4. How Long Have You Been Playing On The Prison Server: prison was my first tech server.

5. How Often Do You Play:Everyday

6. Why Should We Pick You:You should pick me because i am liked by alot of the prison community and i  help others  

7. Other Info About You:Im friends with alot of guard.

8. What timezone you live in: est (aus)

Fredberry

Posted 03 April 2013 - 07:48 AM

1. IGN: fredberry

2. Age: 16

3. How Long Have You Been Active In Our Community: 5 months

4. How Long Have You Been Playing On The Prison Server: 5 months (First tech server)

5. How Often Do You Play: I play every day, 5-6 hours per day.

6. Why Should We Pick You: You should make me a guard because I have read all the guard rules and have them memorized, and i am a fair person and I don’t choose sides if in a situation of responsibility. Also, I would like to keep the areas safe in order for other people to mine and rank up without the strong people with protection IV interfering with them. I will also be on duty most of the time in here.

7. Other Info About You: I have been playing on this server ever since i

8. What timezone you live in: EST  (Austraila)

AdministratorX
  • Minecraft: AdministratorX
  • Xbox:iSekao

Posted 03 April 2013 - 08:17 AM

1. IGN:
AdministratorX

2. Age:

3. How Long Have You Been Active In Our Community:
2-3 months.

4. How Long Have You Been Playing On The Prison Server:
2-3 months, like above.

5. How Often Do You Play:
Every day, approximatly 3+ hours, but on the weekends over 5.

6. Why Should We Pick You:
I have played on this server and come to like it. I have served time as a guard on other servers. This is my favorite server by far. If you choose me to be a guard i will obey all the rules like I currently am and jail players when they have or do something against the rules. I have told all my friends about this server and they really like the server and are currently ranking up, some of them have bought donor too which is awesome! I really hope this server will become the best of the prison servers.( i already think it is!). I am also a very nice player and I am really wanting to get a good reputation on the server by being really nice, I know quite a lot of people on the server and I am still getting to know loads! I take these ranks very seriously because it is an honor to be such a rank on such a large prison server so hopefully I would try and be a very good Guard and try my best at the rank to keep the community happy.

7. Other Info About You:
I dedicate a lot of my time to Minecraft servers but I have never dedicated this much time into a Minecraft server, I am dedicating so much time into this server because I think it is one of the best and if you choose me to be one of your guards then I will be on a lot. My name is Tommy and I am from England // UK. I am pretty mature and have very good grammar and spelling. I've been playing Minecraft since around Version: Beta 1.4 .... Quite a long time ago, over a year. I am not one of those people who play for 1 week then apply for Guard and if get accepted abuse my rank, I am someone who plays on a server for a long time and then apply after gaining trust and friends on a server.

GMT (uk-england)

"Practice Makes Perfect"

Posted Image

ceacer1
    ceacer1

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • Minecraft: ceacer1

Posted 03 April 2013 - 10:01 AM

1. IGN: ceacer1

2. Age: 16  9/12/1996

3. How Long Have You Been Active In Our Community: 4 Months

4. How Long Have You Been Playing On The Prison Server: 4 1/2 Months

5. How Often Do You Play: Every day, around 5+ hours, but on the weekends over 6-7.

6. Why Should We Pick You: because i really like the server and i want to become a bigger part of the community.

7. Other Info About You: I have been playing Minecraft since alpha 1.4

8. What timezone you live in: Great Britain GMT

TheOneAndOlny_UknowY

Posted 03 April 2013 - 10:44 AM

1. IGN: UknowY

3. How long have you been in our community: Since Jeruhmi started his jail break series on this server! ( 5 februari 2013)

4. How long have you been playing on the prison server: Since Jeruhmi Started his jail Break series (5 februari 2013)

5. How often do you play: 7-8 hours on weekdays 10-11 in weekends (this is higher in vacations)

6. Why should we pick you: Becouse I really like the server. This server is the reason i bought MC. If I'm Guard, I might donate to this server. and becouse of where I live... When I'm online there's never a Guard online :c an I hate it when people kill players who want to mine.

7. Other info about you: I am Mod and Vip on some other servers I'm friends with some other guards i'm in rank H

8. What timezone you live in: GTM+2:00 I live in Belgium (this is anoying becouse there are no guard online when I'm online.

sockerkaka99

Posted 03 April 2013 - 11:48 AM

1. IGN: sockerkaka99

2. Age: 14  but ''mature''

3. How Long Have You Been Active In Our Community:

17 weeks, i think.

4. How Long Have You Been Playing On The Prison Server:

17 weeks

5. How Often Do You Play:

I almost only play when im at my dads house, having wierd issues at my moms house. But the weeks i play, between 1-5 hours a day.

6. Why Should We Pick You:

I have been playing on the prison server for a long time,I have donated 50$
I like the prisone server A LOT, and i wanted/hoped to maybe be able to become a guard, tough my age.
I ''pay attention'' to the chat.
I like to help and escort people.
I think i would ''know where to patrol'' but still let everyone have their ''fun''
I will not abuse the powers that a guard is given.
I have read, respect, and understand the guard rules.
I am good at PvPing.

I have heard that you have a little problem with poeple beeing of duty, well, i will be on duty ALMOST all the time :) I will be OFF duty max 40 mins a day.

7. Other Info About You:

My name is Oliver, i live in Sweden.
I like to play minecraft and the prison server, i like to be with my friends. Posted Image
I have a little shop at my plot on the server, im currently in H block Posted Image

GMT+

Thank you for your time, hop you pick me as your next guard Posted Image
/sockerkaka99Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Cenzuh
    Cenzuh

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 11:52 AM

1. IGN: Cenzuh

3. How Long Have You Been Active In Our Community: 1 year

4. How Long Have You Been Playing On The Prison Server: 6 months

5. How Often Do You Play: everyday basically

6. Why Should We Pick You: i'm honest committed and i give a real good butt kicking. Nah but for real, i dont go down with out a fight, i don't hold grudges and if i see something wrong i wont just leave it, ill fix it :)

7. Other Info About You: Im a Super Donator and im currently in H

8. What timezone you live in: EAST (Melbourne)

Cheers.