Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Looking for a server that I can dedicate my time too

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

beastman3226
  • Minecraft: beastman3226

Posted 06 February 2013 - 12:15 PM

I want to find a server that won't go under because of owner abandonment. I will dedicate my plugin/coding skills to the server and whatever else I can give.

Register or log in to remove.

Unstuck
    Unstuck

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 12:51 PM

Hi there :)
Why not join the Noxverse.
We are a multiverse server that is always running. We are always growing and we already have a dedicated group of players who dedicate there time to the server. On the server we have a creative , survival and events worlds fo accommodate all players. Also if you are experienced with plug ins great. We are looking for developers so join up and ask a admin about a position.
We also have a teamspeak3 server that is always active with other members of the server. Join up and Build/Explore/survive
Also our server runs on a grey list system which acts as a greener barrier so all you gotta do to join up on the server and be instantly promoted is go to grey list link and reply with your in game name and age.

Grey list here.
Http://www.tinyurl.com/noxverse
Teamspeakserver: voice.noxusgaming.com
Forums : Noxverse.com
Server ip : play.noxcrew.com
Posted Image

Team_Arcadia
  • Minecraft: iN4THXx

Posted 06 February 2013 - 01:54 PM

Join our Server! We have a great community and our server is up 24/7 through a dedicated host. We also have a dedicated administration team. Posted Image

IP: 178.32.159.213
Check out our Forum's page!
http://team-arcadia.forummotion.com/
Check out our website!
http://www.team-arcadia.com

Posted Image
Posted Image

sumsum98
    sumsum98

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 211 posts
  • Minecraft: sumsum98
  • Xbox:No, why?

Posted 06 February 2013 - 04:03 PM

So you are a coder, eh? I think that the Noxverse official server would be happy to have you join their leads. In addition, the server has;
  • A nice and helpful community and dedicated admins - the server wont be abandoned for a looong time, if ever.
  • three worlds to play on; one big survival, one freebuild creative, and one event world for competitions, PvP, parkour etc.
  • teamspeak 3 server, if you want to get closer to the community
  • a bunch of good plugins - though you might be the one to come with something that makes them even better!
  • Greylist - but its easy to get on the graylist!
The IP is play.noxcrew.com . To get graylisted, to here and post a reply containing your ingame name and age (your age wont get you denied) . The link also leads to a bunch of information, if you want to see more.

And if you think that your skills will come to honour here, follow this link to apply. The instructions for doing so is right there, all you have to do is follow them.

I hope this interests you. Welcome!

beastman3226

Posted 06 February 2013 - 07:34 PM

I posted my application. Going to go get gray-listed and checkout the server (Noxverse).

beastman3226

Posted 14 February 2013 - 11:38 AM

Since I have unsucessfully found a server I'm bumping this thread back to life. I'm looking for a fairly new server that won't go under in a week or two.

godgodgodgo
  • Minecraft: godgodgodgo

Posted 14 February 2013 - 03:20 PM

Hey, at Mineyc we have three servers; Survival, PvP and Modded.
We've been up for a couple of years now and don't plan on going down any time soon ;)

Survival IP: survival.mineyc.com
PvP IP: pvp.mineyc.com
Modded IP: flan.mineyc.com     <--- requires flans mod.

KnightIndustries

Posted 14 February 2013 - 05:12 PM

Come join the Knight Industries server! We have multiple worlds with a theme park themed spawn area. We also have an arcade! We have 2 PvP worlds and one survival vanilla only world. This server is whitelisted to keep out grievers and is 24/7.
Ip: 74.111.216.231:25565
Name: Knight Industries

DomIsAmazing27
  • Minecraft: DomIsAmazing27

Posted 14 February 2013 - 05:33 PM

Check out this topic. http://www.minecraft...uitment-thread/ We don't run just one server, we make and run lots and are looking for people to help. I can promise the project is not going to die and you will be treated well :)
Posted Image