JJoo33yy
    JJoo33yy

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 05:28 PM

Name: Joey
   InGame Name: JJoo33yy
   Why would you like to join?: I would like to join because I have been lookng for a community of mature players in a smp server. I have wanted to join a smp server since i first saw hermitcraft and mindcrack. My skills are i work good with people i have good ideas i am a good redstoner and a good builder. I hope You consider my App. JJoo33yy

Register or log in to remove.

Avodas
    Avodas

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 259 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 07:29 PM

View PostLakawitz, on 06 February 2013 - 10:00 PM, said:

Name: Matt
InGameName: Lakawitz (I am Droolface12 and nuttyyggas' friend)
Why would I like to join? Well I would like to join because I know what I'm doing. I have been on 2 previously amazing servers that couldn't be funded and I have been looking for a new server for a few months now. I am really good at building and Desiging. I'm pretty good with redstone. And I know how to take a joke. It's just a game.
Thank you for your consideration,

-Lakawitz

View PostArdvark3000, on 08 February 2013 - 03:25 PM, said:

Name: Axel
   InGame Name: TheAxelGrant
   Why would you like to join?: I would like to join because I have been looking for a fun, mature, good working server where I can start a YouTube LP series. I also wish to join because I love community projects, single player gets kinda boring after a while.

View PostFinnty, on 08 February 2013 - 04:17 PM, said:

Name: Well, you can just call me Finn. I'd prefer not to share my real name.
   In Game Name: finnty
   Why would you like to join?: I've been looking for ages for a vanilla server. AGES! If this is the one... I'll be really happy. Very happy. Thank you for your time.

View Postassassin_chck, on 08 February 2013 - 04:42 PM, said:

Name: Alice
   InGame Name:Assassin_chck
   Why would you like to join?: i've been looking for a good survival server to play on and i haven't have much luck.so i wanna try this one, if you will have me.

View Postepicelmolord, on 08 February 2013 - 05:16 PM, said:

Name: Matt
   InGame Name: epicelmolord
   Why would you like to join?: I love Vanilla SMPs and I feel I could contribute a lot to this community!

View PostJJoo33yy, on 08 February 2013 - 05:28 PM, said:

Name: Joey
   InGame Name: JJoo33yy
   Why would you like to join?: I would like to join because I have been lookng for a community of mature players in a smp server. I have wanted to join a smp server since i first saw hermitcraft and mindcrack. My skills are i work good with people i have good ideas i am a good redstoner and a good builder. I hope You consider my App. JJoo33yy

Hey guys sorry for the late reply! Your all accepted and I will whitelist you now and send you the IP in a private message, Thanks for the applications!

AJpinkgirl
  • Minecraft: AJpinkgirl

Posted 08 February 2013 - 07:59 PM

Name: Anika (AJ)
   InGame Name: ajpinkgirl
   Why would you like to join: I love survival servers, but I can never find any good ones to play on. I have always wanted to join a server like Mindcrack or Hermitcraft. I am not the best with redstone, but I am trying to learn more! Thank you so much for your consideration!

Avodas
    Avodas

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 259 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 08:41 PM

View PostAJpinkgirl, on 08 February 2013 - 07:59 PM, said:

Name: Anika (AJ)
   InGame Name: ajpinkgirl
   Why would you like to join: I love survival servers, but I can never find any good ones to play on. I have always wanted to join a server like Mindcrack or Hermitcraft. I am not the best with redstone, but I am trying to learn more! Thank you so much for your consideration!
Hey There! Welcome to the server :) Ill Private Message the IP to you now :P

Lnf_smasher
  • Minecraft: lnf_smasher

Posted 08 February 2013 - 08:49 PM

Name: huseyin
   InGame Name: lnf_smasher    (first letter is an "l" for "lemon")
   Why would you like to join?: i want to play on a community which is kind and respectful and i think this server will be really good to start new a fresh on. i enjoy playing with others :D

Avodas
    Avodas

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 259 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 08:58 PM

View PostLnf_smasher, on 08 February 2013 - 08:49 PM, said:

Name: huseyin
   InGame Name: lnf_smasher (first letter is an "l" for "lemon")
   Why would you like to join?: i want to play on a community which is kind and respectful and i think this server will be really good to start new a fresh on. i enjoy playing with others Posted Image
Awesome, Your Accepted :) Sending Ip

VileBlueX

Posted 09 February 2013 - 01:53 AM

Name: Max
InGameName: VileBlueX
Why: Because I just want to be part of a big ol' Minecraft family.

DFLinSL
    DFLinSL

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 04:22 AM

Name: Adam
   InGame Name: DFLinSL
   Why would you like to join?: Love Vanilla, love SMP, hate griefers. Sounds like this is the server for me eh?

Blocks_That_Matter
  • Minecraft: Verahawk

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:40 AM

Name: Liam
  InGame Name: Verahawk
  Why would you like to join?: To play Minecraft with other people and have fun. I've been playing since alpha, but since the full release haven't found a good server to play on, this one looks good though :D

Lurdo
    Lurdo

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 04:59 PM

Name:Aarn
   InGame Name:lurdo
   Why would you like to join?: I love playing vanilla minecraft with other guys.I have tried to find a vanilla server that is white- listed (no griefers : p)but all of them are not 24/7 and they are not vanilla.I hope this is good one with friendly guys and good server host :)

paulmcd3

Posted 10 February 2013 - 04:33 PM

Name: Paul McComas
   InGame Name: KingRhoden
   Why would you like to join?: I have 1 other vanilla whitelisted server but it sometimes very laggy and doesn't have a very active community, I would play up to 6 hours a day and hope to have fun, I also wanted it vanilla as it mostly seems more fun without all the addons that take away from the minecraft feel, but I want to play multiplayer as I like playing with other people as when I play alone I sometimes get very bored.
Thanks for looking into my app, hoping for the best :P
Posted Image
I am a baws, you are a baws!

Thepress691

Posted 14 February 2013 - 01:34 AM

Name: Juan
   InGame Name:thepress691
   Why would you like to join?: Really want to play on a server  with other people, and I really dont have a stable server where I can host

speedster155

Posted 14 February 2013 - 05:32 AM

Name: Chris
   InGame Name: Speedster155
   Why would you like to join?: Id like to play on a server with people and have fun.

xX_FRESH1E_Xx

Posted 21 February 2013 - 01:46 AM

Name:Jared
   InGame Name:xX_FRESH1E_Xx
   Why would you like to join?:I would really like to join a pure SMP Vanilla server that has dedicated players and know how to have fun and are good at survival. I was on a creative server and I got Admin on it, and I was an architect and made one of the spawn buildings for that server. It was also posted on PMC which I think was pretty awesome! Hope I get accepted :)

xX_FRESH1E_Xx

Posted 21 February 2013 - 02:02 AM

@ speedster155, remember me? Why did you leave that server that we played on before!?

animalcatcher122

Posted 21 February 2013 - 02:22 AM

Name: I'm sorry, but I don't feel comfortable giving out that info.
Ingame Name: animalcatcher122
Reasons: I would like to be able to be on a server with limited people, and with nice people.

Deception613

Posted 21 February 2013 - 02:27 AM

Name: Mike
IGN: Echamil
Reason: I just want to play on a server and survive. As long as it is active and isn't full of stupid ugly builds that don't see any real use- then I am alright. Otherwise I move very far away from people and survive. Just want some place that is active.

It's Water Malone!

Minecraft Food of the Month:

Cooked Chicken, Baked Potatoes, Mushroom Stew, and Pumpkin Pie!

Mallotus
    Mallotus

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 11:12 PM

Name: Adam
Ingame Name: mallotus
Reasons: Ive been looking of a smp server for a while... ive been playing since alfa...i love the game and want to play with people

phantom_fx
  • Minecraft: phantom_fx

Posted 28 February 2013 - 12:09 AM

Name: Keagan
Ingame Name: phantom_fx
Reasons: Because Singleplayer is so boring and I want to play minecraft with a community that I most likely won`t get griefed.

dgnbeast13

Posted 13 June 2013 - 03:02 PM

Name: Daniel
   InGame Name: Ant_Venom_13 but call me dgnbeast
   Why would you like to join?: i have been looking for a good smp server that fits my needs as a youtuber andall the other servers had too much immaturity on server. I hope that i will be able to record maturely with some of you guys if i get whitelisted