Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Was thinking of a 4th world

overworld nether enderworld endworld spiritworld

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

Skaros123

Posted 05 February 2013 - 02:20 AM

I was thinking of a 4th world called the Spirit World. It's basically like heaven. The opposite of the Nether (hell). We have 3 worlds ATM. Overworld, Nether, and Enderworld. Like the Nether and Enderworld the Spiritworld has it's own blocks as well. The Nether has netherrack and the Enderworld has endstone. The Spirit world should have something white and almost see through. There should be clouds in this world of coarse, but they are close to the ground. Maybe 20 blocks high. If not make it very hilly with the clouds flying low. The way to get to this world is to construct a portal similar to the nether, but made with diamond blocks instead of obsidian. That's 10 diamond blocks and something to light the portal. I'm guessing there can be a new set of mobs. Something like angels with gold arrows or something. But they have to be provoked first (like enderman). When in the world, a portal back appears automatically. The weather is always sunny. But there should be bedrock (or something not breakable) at the bottom to prevent people from digging to far. Like in the nether and overworld. What do you all think?

Register or log in to remove.

Badprenup
    Badprenup

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 10977 posts
  • Minecraft: Badprenup

Posted 05 February 2013 - 02:24 AM

I think this is almost exactly the same to the tons of other "heaven" or "Aether" suggestions that have been made before. Not trying to rain on your parade, but it is a rule to search before posting, and that rule is especially important in this section.
Looks like my free time is going to be divided equally between Minecraft suggestions and Starbound suggestions from now on.

Skaros123

Posted 05 February 2013 - 02:35 AM

View PostBadprenup, on 05 February 2013 - 02:24 AM, said:

I think this is almost exactly the same to the tons of other "heaven" or "Aether" suggestions that have been made before. Not trying to rain on your parade, but it is a rule to search before posting, and that rule is especially important in this section.
Really? Sorry didn't know :P Still think it's a good idea though. Hope they do it sometime :D

Zeus
    Zeus

Traitor

• Retired Staff
  • 7958 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 02:42 AM

Locking for reasons above. :)