Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Pixel Nova

survival bukkit anti-greif freindly whitelist almost vanilla

  • Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1

Pixelator
  • Location: Ohio
  • Minecraft: TheTechPunk
  • Xbox:TheTechPunk

Posted 04 February 2013 - 04:53 PM

Posted Image
Hello.My name is Pixelator (IGN: missingno14) and this is my server thread


Server Purpose
The purpose of this server is to be the best survival Minecraft experience and play.We use Bukkit plugins and the social community experience of other friends in game to make the best survival experience. The first part is Bukkit plugins to enhance Minecraft play through xChest, BOSEconomy, Chest Shop, Diablo Drops,Dwarf Craft, and others to be added later! Second with tight friendly (soon to be) small community where everyone are treated well, we have the best time playing MC survival mode!


Rule Book
TERMS OF USE:
Pixel Nova the server is MY property and you may use it under the terms of use. Which you agree to upon log in.


No Griefing
On the server editing* of property which is not your own, IS BAN-WORTHY
However if you have a players DIRECT CONSENT you may edit there property as they see fit.
*(building on to,stealing,breaking,claiming as yours)
If a area has a a entry way that reads "No Trespassing" you may NOT enter there property without there consent.
Do not build within 50 blocks of someone.


Community Guidelines
- Show respect to all players
- NO inappropriate,swearing,swear-word based,or hurtful language.
- Spamming the chat is not allowed(auto-spam guard will mute you.).
- RP is not allowed on survival world(RP world and rules will be added at a later date.).
- Do not give another player grief or cause them to feel left out.
- No asking for staff positions!
- Be helpful to the community when and where you can.
- Do not ask questions of stupid nature (ex: What game am I playing?").
- No ignoring other players.(unless there breaking the stupid question rule.)
- TROLLING IS FORBIDDEN period!
- NO racism!
- No non-consented PVP( the player must allow you to duel them first!)
- No talking about IRL.
- Do not be inactive.


Misc. Rules
- No Hacking
- No glitch exploiting
- You must report a violation(failure to do so will result in temp-ban).
- No building within 100 blocks of spawn.
- No lagging projects(any projects that seem to cause lag will be removed.)
- No complaining about lag(its a small computer, Get over it).
- Do not be inactive.
- HAVE FUN

Remember these rules are to ensure a fun experience not to be a weight down the fun mood of Minecraft!



Want to Join?
This server is a closed (white-listed) community, but until we get to a good amount of members with the right attitude you yourself can join Pixel Nova

Current list of players.

Head of Staff
- missingno14 (ME!!!)
Admins
- None(and none needed right now!)
Moderators
-None
Training to be Moderators
-Dah_Dr.J
We want to hire these!
If you show good dedication this could say your name!
Members
-liloco17
- (COULD BE YOU!)


To join give this info in a reply
EDIT;
(Did you come from PMC then post your PMC name in application!)

IGN:
Minecraft Bio:
(What you have done in the game! and describe yourself!)
Do you agree to terms of use?
You sure you do?
Do you submit yourself to punishment for disobeying terms(if needed)?
Would you be interested in a staff position(LATER)?




Disclaimer!
This runs on a small computer with about 430mb of ram and a 512ghz processor, In other non-geeky terms it may lag and I apologize ahead of time!
That's all folks! Posted Image




~Pixelator!

Edited by Pixelator, 06 February 2013 - 01:20 AM.

Posted Image
^^^So Shiny!^^^

Register or log in to remove.

#2

movember
    movember

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 05:09 PM

IGN: Movember

Well, i don't wanna brag but i potato alot.
Jes
Jes
Jes
jes

#3

ali46002

Posted 04 February 2013 - 05:20 PM

IGN: ali46002
Minecraft Bio: not sure what to put but have had the game abit over a year
(What you have done in the game! and describe yourself!) i have built allot and generally just try survive
Do you agree to terms of use?yes
You sure you do? yes
Do you submit yourself to punishment for disobeying terms(if needed)? yes
Would you be interested in a staff position(LATER)? yes

#4

Pixelator
  • Location: Ohio
  • Minecraft: TheTechPunk
  • Xbox:TheTechPunk

Posted 04 February 2013 - 05:22 PM

View Postmovember, on 04 February 2013 - 05:09 PM, said:

IGN: Movember

Well, i don't wanna brag but i potato alot.
Jes
Jes
Jes
jes
I am going to need a more detailed bio my friend!
and potato?

View Postali46002, on 04 February 2013 - 05:20 PM, said:

IGN: ali46002
Minecraft Bio:
(What you have done in the game! and describe yourself!) i have built allot
Do you agree to terms of use?yes
You sure you do? yes
Do you submit yourself to punishment for disobeying terms(if needed)? yes
Would you be interested in a staff position(LATER)? yes
Yeah I am going to need a more detailed bio from you as well!
Put why you should be a member what makes you a good MC player!
Posted Image
^^^So Shiny!^^^

#5

Sprenz
    Sprenz

    Out of the Water

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 05:27 PM

IGN: SWE_Warrior99
Minecraft Bio: Im a guy, and i think i should become a member becouse, Im a rather good medieval builder, and i really enjoy helping people to build :D
(What you have done in the game! and describe yourself!) I have built a Medieval village, and even a cathedral, and a little about myself, Im a guy who is 13 years old ( 14 in mars ) im From sweden ( kinda obviouse with the name) , i speak perfect english ( atleast my english teacher and my friends say so :3).
Do you agree to terms of use? Yes ofcourse
You sure you do? Yes :D
Do you submit yourself to punishment for disobeying terms(if needed)? Yes
Would you be interested in a staff position(LATER)? Ofcourse! :D

#6

Pixelator
  • Location: Ohio
  • Minecraft: TheTechPunk
  • Xbox:TheTechPunk

Posted 04 February 2013 - 05:31 PM

View PostSprenz, on 04 February 2013 - 05:27 PM, said:

IGN: SWE_Warrior99
Minecraft Bio: Im a guy, and i think i should become a member becouse, Im a rather good medieval builder, and i really enjoy helping people to build Posted Image
(What you have done in the game! and describe yourself!) I have built a Medieval village, and even a cathedral, and a little about myself, Im a guy who is 13 years old ( 14 in mars ) im From sweden ( kinda obviouse with the name) , i speak perfect english ( atleast my english teacher and my friends say so :3).
Do you agree to terms of use? Yes ofcourse
You sure you do? Yes Posted Image
Do you submit yourself to punishment for disobeying terms(if needed)? Yes
Would you be interested in a staff position(LATER)? Ofcourse! Posted Image
Welcome Aboard!Posted Image
(You have been white listed with the IGN posted.)
Posted Image
^^^So Shiny!^^^

#7

Spazzy_gnome_guy

Posted 04 February 2013 - 08:10 PM

IGN: Spazzy_Gnome_Guy
Minecraft Bio: i have been playing since beta 1.5, and have made things from dirt shacks to whole cites  i find it hard to find a good server with a great community, most servers appear not to care about new players or just ignore them after a short while. i enjoy building anything in game, but my best builds are modern, roman/greek or japanise.
(What you have done in the game! and describe yourself!) i was The Head admin for 6 months on a server called legendcraft a 20 slot server based on community (not just builds). i was the owners main advisor helped him setup, build and protect the server. Sadly the server got into a war with anther server Posted Image. This caused a massive cut in player numbers and ended up with both servers greifed badly :L. The server went down about 3 months ago, and so i set up my own for 2 months with all the old players untill i ran out of money Posted Image. well anyway im 16 and from the Uk Posted Image
Do you agree to terms of use? Yep
You sure you do? Yeah
Do you submit yourself to punishment for disobeying terms(if needed)? Yes
Would you be interested in a staff position(LATER)?  yes if the offer comes Posted Image

p.s whats the ip i cant find it :P

#8

Pixelator
  • Location: Ohio
  • Minecraft: TheTechPunk
  • Xbox:TheTechPunk

Posted 04 February 2013 - 08:16 PM

View PostSpazzy_gnome_guy, on 04 February 2013 - 08:10 PM, said:

IGN: Spazzy_Gnome_Guy
Minecraft Bio: i have been playing since beta 1.5, and have made things from dirt shacks to whole cites  i find it hard to find a good server with a great community, most servers appear not to care about new players or just ignore them after a short while. i enjoy building anything in game, but my best builds are modern, roman/greek or japanise.
(What you have done in the game! and describe yourself!) i was The Head admin for 6 months on a server called legendcraft a 20 slot server based on community (not just builds). i was the owners main advisor helped him setup, build and protect the server. Sadly the server got into a war with anther server Posted Image. This caused a massive cut in player numbers and ended up with both servers greifed badly :L. The server went down about 3 months ago, and so i set up my own for 2 months with all the old players untill i ran out of money Posted Image. well anyway im 16 and from the Uk Posted Image
Do you agree to terms of use? Yep
You sure you do? Yeah
Do you submit yourself to punishment for disobeying terms(if needed)? Yes
Would you be interested in a staff position(LATER)?  yes if the offer comes Posted Image

p.s whats the ip i cant find it Posted Image
Welcome to Pixel Nova!
(BTW the if needed means IF you break the terms)
(IP sent to you in PM)
Posted Image
^^^So Shiny!^^^

#9

movember
    movember

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 05:23 PM

Making another try since my Potato try didn't really work.

I am the minceraft master!

Nah but srsly, i have played on a couple of pvp servers, witch i have pretty much dominated with my 2 friends. I have also built some pretty decent castles/Underground hidish bases.
And the reason i want to join is cuz im picking up minecraft after a 6 months break and all the master 5000000 plugins servers seems pretty over populated.  /The Minecraft master Aka IGN: Movember aka Super player aka pricy noodels aka come buy cheap drugs