Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

FTB Mindcrack Alike server (Mindsnap :P) Whitelisted

survival minecraft

  • Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#1

Toxic_london
  • Minecraft: toxic_london

Posted 04 February 2013 - 04:30 PM

This is a Mindcrack FTB alike server called Mindsnap. We are currently accepting one person every week on to the server. We also like to play some minigames with the server such as Nail.
To be accepted you will have to complete the application below:

IGN:
skype name: (Need Skype!)
Age:
How often you will be on:
YouTube: (Optional)
Maturity 1 to 10:
Building skills 1 to 10:
Socializing skills 1 to 10:

PvP skills 1 to 10: (For nail!)
Whats your reason for wanting to join:

Do you follow the rules?:
Any other questions?:

Time zone:

Will be added on skype if accepted.
Remember we are only taking one person every week so make the application detailed!

Toxic_london (owner)


Register or log in to remove.

#2

_PumpkinPie_

Posted 04 February 2013 - 05:13 PM

Hey guys, me and my friends are searching for a nice FTB server since a long time. Finally i noticed this server i and really hope that we are getting accepted, even though we are 3 People.

IGN: No0bHunt3r
skype name: bart74653
Age: 17
How often you will be on: At least few hours per day (it would be the only server im playing on)
Maturity : 7 (at least i hope so :D )
Building skills: 6
Socializing skills: 9, when i started playing on other servers i always adapdet very quickly

Whats your reason for wanting to join: I wanna have fun and improve my english speaking skills, since english isn`t my first language
Do you follow the rules?: of course, i was never banned from a server and i hate people which break rules


So let me know if you made a decision. If im accepted the other guys would make a application as well, but their application would be very similar

#3

dilleh
    dilleh

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 05:20 PM

IGN: dilleh
skype name: dilirium 1
Age: 31
How often you will be on: I'm an addict. It's a daily affair.
YouTube: I rarely make videos, but I have an overwrites ender farm video on Thedillyoh
Maturity 1 to 10: 11, YEAAAAHHH
Building skills 1 to 10: 10 in technical, 7 in design
Socializing skills 1 to 10: 10
Whats your reason for wanting to join: the usual, sp is boring
Do you follow the rules?: sure!
Any other questions?: how much is already built?

#4

Toxic_london
  • Minecraft: toxic_london

Posted 04 February 2013 - 05:36 PM

View Postdilleh, on 04 February 2013 - 05:20 PM, said:

IGN: dilleh
skype name: dilirium 1
Age: 31
How often you will be on: I'm an addict. It's a daily affair.
YouTube: I rarely make videos, but I have an overwrites ender farm video on Thedillyoh
Maturity 1 to 10: 11, YEAAAAHHH
Building skills 1 to 10: 10 in technical, 7 in design
Socializing skills 1 to 10: 10
Whats your reason for wanting to join: the usual, sp is boring
Do you follow the rules?: sure!
Any other questions?: how much is already built?
Well we have all got our spawn plots and 4 have moved out to build there own homes. The spawn isnt very big yet but im sure it will become bigger after more people decide to join.

#5

dilleh
    dilleh

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 05:54 PM

Perfect! I just don't like rocking leather armor while everyone is zipping around in gravisuit! :P

here's hoping for an invite!

#6

MP3
    MP3

    Zombie Killer

  • Members
  • 243 posts
  • Minecraft: NoAlphanumerics

Posted 04 February 2013 - 06:23 PM

IGN: NoAlphanumerics
skype name: mjpreddog.98
Age:16
How often you will be on: As often as possible
YouTube: I have one, but I haven't set up the channel and other stuff yet
Maturity 1 to 10: 9
Building skills 1 to 10: 8 or 9
Socializing skills 1 to 10: 9 or 10
Whats your reason for wanting to join: I'm really enjoying FTB on singleplayer so I thought I'd try it on multiplayer
Do you follow the rules?:Yes
Any other questions?: Nope
Time zone:Eastern Standard Time
Posted Image

#7

Toxic_london
  • Minecraft: toxic_london

Posted 04 February 2013 - 07:13 PM

View Postdilleh, on 04 February 2013 - 05:54 PM, said:

Perfect! I just don't like rocking leather armor while everyone is zipping around in gravisuit! Posted Image

here's hoping for an invite!
You wanna play nail with us while your waiting? we can get to know you :D

#8

Toxic_london
  • Minecraft: toxic_london

Posted 04 February 2013 - 08:03 PM

We will let someone in as soon as we have seen other applications

#9

dilleh
    dilleh

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 08:08 PM

I'll be home in an hour or so if you guys are still playing!

#10

Zebruhs
    Zebruhs

    Carpenter

  • Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 08:39 PM

IGN:    Bazed or Im_Aqua (i have 2 accounts but bazed is my main)

skype name: (Need Skype!)Casturify

Age:16

How often you will be on:4 hours everyday or more

YouTube: (Optional)

Maturity 1 to 10:    8

Building skills 1 to 10:   6

Socializing skills 1 to 10:    10

Whats your reason for wanting to join:    I was recently on a ftb server but someone nuked it and was a total butt.

Do you follow the rules?:   Yes

Any other questions?:    Will the server stay up forever cuz i dont wanna play then everything be gone.

Time zone: Eastern standard   (VA)

#11

BaldHD
    BaldHD

    Carpenter

  • Members
  • 41 posts
  • Location: Canada
  • Minecraft: baldeaglec
  • Xbox:FTG AmmoBox

Posted 04 February 2013 - 09:16 PM

IGN: baldeaglec
skype name: live:amayn.hd
Age:16
How often you will be on: 2 hours a day
YouTube: I don't because it's hard to get views
Maturity 1 to 10: 9
Building skills 1 to 10: 8
Socializing skills 1 to 10: 8
Whats your reason for wanting to join: Last server I was on the owner was a griefer... Yea its like the Noob Adventures on machinima...

Do you follow the rules?: All of them
Any other questions?: No, just want to get on and have fun

Time zone: Eastern Standard

#12

dilleh
    dilleh

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 09:19 PM

Woops!  Gave the wrong skype. dilleh1

#13

Toxic_london
  • Minecraft: toxic_london

Posted 04 February 2013 - 09:33 PM

View PostZebruhs, on 04 February 2013 - 08:39 PM, said:

IGN: Bazed or Im_Aqua (i have 2 accounts but bazed is my main)

skype name: (Need Skype!)Casturify

Age:16

How often you will be on:4 hours everyday or more

YouTube: (Optional)

Maturity 1 to 10: 8

Building skills 1 to 10:   6

Socializing skills 1 to 10: 10

Whats your reason for wanting to join: I was recently on a ftb server but someone nuked it and was a total butt.

Do you follow the rules?:   Yes

Any other questions?: Will the server stay up forever cuz i dont wanna play then everything be gone.

Time zone: Eastern standard   (VA)
For what i know the servers not going to go down any time now the only reason it will go down is if i loose my money or something :)

#14

Zebruhs
    Zebruhs

    Carpenter

  • Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 09:46 PM

View PostToxic_london, on 04 February 2013 - 09:33 PM, said:

For what i know the servers not going to go down any time now the only reason it will go down is if i loose my money or something Posted Image
Ok thanks. that sounds great hope to see u on the server

#15

scrotitus

Posted 04 February 2013 - 10:51 PM

IGN: Scrotitus
skype name: Scrotitus
Age:32
How often you will be on:daily
YouTube: ScrotitusPlays
Maturity 1 to 10: 9
Building skills 1 to 10: 6
Socializing skills 1 to 10:7
Whats your reason for wanting to join: I have a tekkit series that i really enjoy but I am tired of the playing on the 1.2.5 minecraft version and i am super excited to play FTB. Modded minecraft is super fun. I recently joined another FTB server that has been restarted 3 times by my count due to either people stealing from one another or the spawn village being nuked. I am hoping to be able to record some episodes for a new series on my YouTube channel.

Do you follow the rules?: I do follow rules and i want to play with others who do as well.
Any other questions?: If i am excepted, is there any problems with me recording for my YouTube channel.

Time zone: EST Pennsylvania, United States

#16

Cypher_Rahl

Posted 04 February 2013 - 11:04 PM

IGN: Cypher_Rahl
skype name: usmc.mohseni
Age: 23
How often you will be on: 24/7
YouTube: Sure
Maturity 1 to 10: 7.69
Building skills 1 to 10: 10
Socializing skills 1 to 10: 9
Whats your reason for wanting to join: Want a legit, active FTB server.

Do you follow the rules?: Who would put 'no'?
Any other questions?: When can I start building? :o

Time zone: GMT

#17

Toxic_london
  • Minecraft: toxic_london

Posted 05 February 2013 - 03:45 PM

View Postscrotitus, on 04 February 2013 - 10:51 PM, said:

IGN: Scrotitus
skype name: Scrotitus
Age:32
How often you will be on:daily
YouTube: ScrotitusPlays
Maturity 1 to 10: 9
Building skills 1 to 10: 6
Socializing skills 1 to 10:7
Whats your reason for wanting to join: I have a tekkit series that i really enjoy but I am tired of the playing on the 1.2.5 minecraft version and i am super excited to play FTB. Modded minecraft is super fun. I recently joined another FTB server that has been restarted 3 times by my count due to either people stealing from one another or the spawn village being nuked. I am hoping to be able to record some episodes for a new series on my YouTube channel.

Do you follow the rules?: I do follow rules and i want to play with others who do as well.
Any other questions?: If i am excepted, is there any problems with me recording for my YouTube channel.

Time zone: EST Pennsylvania, United States
No its your choice if you would like to record or not :)

View PostCypher_Rahl, on 04 February 2013 - 11:04 PM, said:

IGN: Cypher_Rahl
skype name: usmc.mohseni
Age: 23
How often you will be on: 24/7
YouTube: Sure
Maturity 1 to 10: 7.69
Building skills 1 to 10: 10
Socializing skills 1 to 10: 9
Whats your reason for wanting to join: Want a legit, active FTB server.

Do you follow the rules?: Who would put 'no'?
Any other questions?: When can I start building? Posted Image

Time zone: GMT
hahaha :) well i like to ask the fellow members of the server before accepting more people :) i have accepted one person so far but i really want to accept more. So i wish you luck! Also luckily for you i am looking for some GMT players.

#18

Toxic_london
  • Minecraft: toxic_london

Posted 05 February 2013 - 03:59 PM

If you want to increase your chance in getting come and get to know us by applying for the nail games we are going to play tonight! need hamachi.. and dont worry the ftb server isnt hamachi :). Just leave your skype names to let us know if you want to play. Starts at any time 6 to 10 GMT

#19

jkap2088
    jkap2088

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 01:21 AM

is there a way to only sign up for nail or no

#20

mobdogs
    mobdogs

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 03:37 AM

I wish I was older so I can join whitelisted servers because all whitelisted servers say I cant join because I am 11 :(