formerly known as MCPELauncher.
BlockLauncher is a custom Minecraft PE launcher that wraps around Minecraft PE and provides loading of patches, and (in the Pro version) texture packs, and server IPs.
Just choose Options on the main screen, then select mods. It is that easy!
This program loads libminecraftpe.so from the currently installed copy of Minecraft PE, so it should be compatible with the mod patching features of PocketTool and QuickPatch.
- Jelly Bean users cannot use original textures - they will get the standard demo texture pack
- You can't use the hidden Camera item
Download free: http://zhuowei.githu...elease-beta.apk
Get Pro: Google Play
Get addons: My addons
For testing, please use an official unmodded copy of Minecraft PE.
Any ideas on how I can make this better than the official launcher?
Source code: https://github.com/z...ei/MCPELauncher
This program uses aFileChooser by Paul Burke. See https://github.com/z...ei/aFileChooser for licensing information.
This program contains code derived from 2of1's awesome Andhook library: https://github.com/2of1/andhook
This program contains no Mojang-derived code. All methods are implemented based on the official APK's method names and preference files only.
Thanks to Snowbound for his PTPatch reading code, NathanX for the icon, and jiayong for the Chinese translation.
Note that betas are no longer listed in version history.
1.5.ultimate_answer_to_life_the_universe_and_everything: (December 9th, 2013)
- Experimental update for 0.8.0 build 8
- Available through the public beta channel only
1.5.5: (November 21th, 2013)
- Added support for HP Slate 7, Hisense Sero Lite 7, and other Rockchip devices
- ModPE scripts can now define custom blocks (thanks, MrARM and Byteandahalf)
- Item descriptions are now correctly shown in ModPE
- ModPE scripts can now control sneaking
- Added new translations by Kmcpe, PEmapmodder, MelomanCool, VasuZ, and Michal16
1.5.2: (November 11th, 2013)
-Added a new Croatian translation by QyMineAsap
-Added an updated Korean translation by KMCPE
-ModPE Script runtime can import longer scripts now
-Added experimental ModPE Script texture downloader to Pro
-Added support for coloured text in chat
-Fixed ModPE's Level.setTile not taking block data - thanks to CheesyFriedBacon
1.5.1: (October 20th, 2013)
- Added support for more ModPE Script methods, and experimental support for running ModPE scripts on the client in local Wi-Fi Multiplayer games
- Added a screenshot function
- Added an updated Korean translation by kmcpe
1.5: (October 12th, 2013)
- Support for Minecraft PE 0.7.6
- Removed support for Minecraft PE 0.7.5 and below
1.4.6: (October 8th, 2013)
- Even more ModPE script improvements: thanks to MrARM, KsyMC, CheesyFriedBacon, and InusualZ for their contributions
- Some changes may break ModPE Scripts that add custom items or switch gamemode. If a script stops working, please ask the developers to update it.
- Removed the Insert Text workaround and added a Manage ModPE Script button on the in-game patch manager
- Drop to a feature-limited mode when live patching cannot be enabled (for example, on Samsung Knox-equipped devices)