Minecraft pe seeds for 0.6.1

pe seeds

• Please log in to reply
155 replies to this topic

alaskancrafterMC

Posted 06 April 2013 - 05:14 AM

One of the seeds that I recommend, is-
"jhonny golden apple".
This seed provides you with allot of flat land, there is a couple of hills, but usually their not that much of a problem.
My favorite place to start is to the right of the spawning place.
Remember, "jhonny golden apple".

Register or log in to remove.

Monkeysmasher1onPE

Posted 07 April 2013 - 07:42 PM

LAVA SEED!!!!! If you like YouAlwaysWIn  here's a good seed with lava: YOUALWAYSWIN dumb and dumber
You will thank me

UraniumMonkeyWrench

Posted 09 April 2013 - 01:08 AM

If you type in the seed 0.6.1 and 0.7.0. And 0.8.0 they are all the same maps the seeds are cool. Also try zuesesmountain

UraniumMonkeyWrench

Posted 09 April 2013 - 01:20 AM

excuse my language but the seed : EVIL­!  is cool you spawn next to a lonley cactus under a over hag made of sand which the collapses leaving to hills and if you want a flat seed try : mommy i milf

MC_Crafter99

Posted 09 April 2013 - 05:09 PM

Try 0.6.1 it has bout 10-15 iron cant really remember but also has 2 gold quite abit of coal around 20 or so a few redstone(usless because not implamented yet) and i cant rightfully remember but i think 3 diamond Posted Image but dont quote me on that

zASERTSz
    zASERTSz

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 10:49 PM

Try 0.4.0 .
It has all ores except lapis lazuli under the spawn
[URL=http://makeagif.com/1B3bPR][/URL]

Deejaydoesminecraft

Posted 20 April 2013 - 08:04 PM

try jpgamingyou can find tons of diamonds. please note if you see H's made out of dirt that means you'll eventually find herobrine.

BDM5702
    BDM5702

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 02:39 PM

View PostRainbogeddon, on 30 March 2013 - 05:26 AM, said:

It's Budder the majestic you idiot.  Budder Budder Budder Budder  Budder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Yes, I totally agree.  Any nyan or jpgaming or repeats get no 1up.  Budder is more majestic.Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Honestly, before you made this post, I was respecting you because you looked like a nice person who was a sky fan, and didn't craze about gold.
I'm just commenting on this, because I, too am a Sky fan. He does good reviews, but all his fans get so crazy, and so annoying with the "BUDDER BUDDER ­ING BUDDER" stuff that it drives me crazy.
Well, looks like I'm wrong.

Iadrean
    Iadrean

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 03:08 PM

View PostMC_Crafter99, on 09 April 2013 - 05:09 PM, said:

Try 0.6.1 it has bout 10-15 iron cant really remember but also has 2 gold quite abit of coal around 20 or so a few redstone(usless because not implamented yet) and i cant rightfully remember but i think 3 diamond Posted Image but dont quote me on that
I agree with that the seed is great

Jfoxp
    Jfoxp

Carpenter

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • Minecraft: King_Budder

Posted 21 April 2013 - 03:09 PM

I have a seed it is called Danger

Iadrean
    Iadrean

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 03:16 PM

View PostJfoxp, on 21 April 2013 - 03:09 PM, said:

I have a seed it is called Danger
What does the seed have in it?

killing_mobs

Posted 21 April 2013 - 03:31 PM

try DESERT it has a desert area NE of your spawn. perfect for cactus defense. thanks for the seeds.
KILLING MOBS
is easy with cactus defense         Posted Image
survivalcraft is worse than mcpe!!

SwordEnchantment

Posted 21 April 2013 - 05:31 PM

SO MANY PEOPLE ON THIS PAGE ARE OUT OF THE WATER!

I instantly know that when I post this, there's going to be a BUNCH of people that have already posted this seed.

dumbocow

JFM was the reason that I think it's the best.
Posted Image

MyFavoritePartIsTheCredits

Posted 23 April 2013 - 09:58 PM

Seed:cowkilledme
this my fave pe seed, I made it myself. If you're looking for an epic survival seed, try this! It has plenty of minerals and a large water mass with a small desert and some cacti. When you find a patch of floating blocks, dig straight down and you will find iron, coal, budder, and redstone ores. There is also tons of flowers and a large blank, rolling area in one of the corners for building. Enjoy!

Tashielollollollollollol

Posted 25 April 2013 - 05:34 PM

I found the best seed Eva!!! It gives u under water caves with tons of iron just  on the surface!!!! It's amazing!!
The seed is: mysongsknowwhatyoudidinthedark

Bro_johnna

Posted 28 April 2013 - 09:54 AM

Hawaii it has flat land if you walk forward

XtrmAnjhel22

Posted 29 April 2013 - 03:29 AM

Try this seed I Am A Belieber it has a tons of floating island

Rainbogeddon
  • Minecraft: MistaMinerBoy

Posted 29 April 2013 - 10:19 PM

Seed: wibblywobblytimeywimeystuff
Diamonds under spawn+coal and relativly flat land at spawn.  Thank you so much for these seeds!

Posted Image

Click!

EndermanFinisher

Posted 30 April 2013 - 02:15 AM

Epic minecraft pe seeds
gimmeabreak ,010101, no oceans, a tree ,randon ,householdappliance,so you want a shelter,Take the lemons back! GET MAD! ,Minecraft, Give me a fricking island with fricking coal, SuperMario3DLand, blank ,Coallands ,zombie, cavejohnsonandglados, CubesAndIllusions,Supercalifagilisticexpialidocious,Wind,myromidion,Sugarcane,billy mays,justin bieber sucks. These are some seeds i foud :3 :Diamond:

Vinnie_Vikikesho

Posted 03 May 2013 - 03:52 AM

you should try this
seed: real world
a huge floating island and a tundra