• Please log in to reply
155 replies to this topic

Ozzy1313
    Ozzy1313

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 06:24 PM

Best seed of all is "waterland" you'll thank me!!!

Register or log in to remove.

Niner22
    Niner22

Carpenter

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 08:03 PM

Rpgaming or is it jpgaming.... (i forget) gives you iron coal and diamond when you did down at spawn.
What i did is dig a 1 block hole to mark the spawn then brake a tree, craft 1 wood sword and 1 wood pick then start mining, first you come across iron, so place a crafting bench and make a stone pick to mine it, keep digging and you come across coal, make a furnace, mine it and smelt your iron, make an iron pick, and keep mining, then...DIAMOND! (8) diamond.

NataiyaWolf
  • Minecraft: NataiyaWolf

Posted 23 March 2013 - 03:08 AM

View PostStarwarsobsessor, on 06 March 2013 - 03:51 AM, said:

Try Daryl the Rhino has a house with craftbench,furnace,and stonecutters bench plenty of lava falls and water ones too
  no it does not
Creepers beware... *grows horns* bwahahaha

nick362002

Posted 23 March 2013 - 05:51 PM

My seed is Sir ­
LOTS OF ICE  just capital ss

bo35
    bo35

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Minecraft: bo35

Posted 24 March 2013 - 04:31 AM

Try the seed dumbocow. It's great with cliffs and huge land forms

Try the seed dumbocow. It's great with cliffs and huge land forms

slyvanelf
  • Minecraft: woodelf

Posted 24 March 2013 - 10:59 AM

For the people who are saying stuff like "_____ Is the best seed ever! travel around the map to see what I mean!" Could you please specify WHY IT'S THE BEST SEED EVER? Thank you
Posted Image

nonstopbenjamin

Posted 24 March 2013 - 06:13 PM

try nemo when you spawn go to the left and there should be 2 trees and lots of ice now in the sand there's sort of an upside down pyramid ,keep digging down there from the middle and you'll find diamond!!!(6 to be precise)

MinecraftPEIsAwesome01

Posted 24 March 2013 - 06:38 PM

View PostRainbogeddon, on 04 February 2013 - 01:40 AM, said:

Hello!  It is me, Rainbogeddon.  I am starting a minecraft pe seed vault.  Post own great seeds here.  I will post my own too.  Posted Image

I got a good seed if you want 6 sugarcane near spawn, a nice grass island near spawn and gradual hills, this seed is for you.  Underground is currently unexplored.  The seed is theend

This has 50 coal and 5 iron under spawn.  Has nice pool, grass, snow, and sand all next to spawn.  Seed is butterbutterbutter
  Wow those are really awesome seeds I tried them :)

View PostNiner22, on 22 March 2013 - 08:03 PM, said:

Rpgaming or is it jpgaming.... (i forget) gives you iron coal and diamond when you did down at spawn.
What i did is dig a 1 block hole to mark the spawn then brake a tree, craft 1 wood sword and 1 wood pick then start mining, first you come across iron, so place a crafting bench and make a stone pick to mine it, keep digging and you come across coal, make a furnace, mine it and smelt your iron, make an iron pick, and keep mining, then...DIAMOND! (8) diamond.
  It Is jpgaming Posted Image :)

MinecraftPEIsAwesome01

Posted 24 March 2013 - 06:45 PM

View PostSeanlev, on 06 March 2013 - 02:05 AM, said:

Mpe, and saving chunks are both good seeds

can you please describe the seeds a little more please :) Thanks! Posted Image
Posted Image -  MinecraftPEIsAwesome01 Posted Image Posted Image

MinecraftPEIsAwesome01

Posted 24 March 2013 - 08:12 PM

View PostNataiyaWolf, on 23 March 2013 - 03:08 AM, said:

no it does not

NataiyaWolf  Is right it don't

bo35
    bo35

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Minecraft: bo35

Posted 25 March 2013 - 12:11 AM

Butter fire

Appathebizon

Posted 25 March 2013 - 02:46 AM

Try "atlantis" no quotes.

It has gravel beaches around the spawn, a small overhang with a lava fall coming of it. Also there's a per-stripped mountain. No water falls that I've found though, but there's still a corner of the map I haven't explored.
I'm a Soarvivor!

Rainbogeddon
  • Minecraft: MistaMinerBoy

Posted 25 March 2013 - 08:38 PM

Thanks for all the seeds so far!

Posted Image

Click!

PikachuPal
  • Minecraft: PikachuPal123456

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:02 PM

This is my first post Posted Image

Anyway, my seed is TeaTime. NO SPACES! There are a couple of ponds across the world.There is a waterfall hidden. There is a snowy area, a desert, a beach, mountains/hills, coal visible on THE SURFACE, and an AWESOME overhang! It might not be great for survival since it is hard to navigate without flying, but is a beautiful sight!Posted Image
This is a forum signature. If you want copy it and put this in your signature line on any forum and change the following number by 1.  It would be cool to see how many times it gets copied.

*This has been copied 0 times.*

grimcreeper2954453

Posted 25 March 2013 - 10:41 PM

try dimond its realy goodPosted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image
skydoesminecraft

durazor
    durazor

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • Minecraft: durazor
  • Xbox:No Xbox ):

Posted 25 March 2013 - 11:13 PM

*raises hand*
butter

Try 0.0.4 and dig straight down :) You'll find iron, butter, diamond, and coal.
Gold  Budder  CHEESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blue_crafter

Posted 25 March 2013 - 11:26 PM

There is an awesome seed called ONE DIRECTION <3. But first you need to create the world with this seed in creative. Then you must remember where you spawned in creative. After create that world in survival and go to the place where you spawned in creative. (Creative spawn not to far from survival spawn.)

Please tell me on forums if seed doesn't work or you can't find the place you spawned in creative.

PikachuPal
  • Minecraft: PikachuPal123456

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:07 AM

Try TeaTime. Spelled just like that. Just fly around in creative, and you'll see what I mean.

I am going to spam nyan, yet again. I don't even really like it, as lava is useless without buckets, which aren't in pe.

View Postdurazor, on 25 March 2013 - 11:13 PM, said:

*raises hand*
butter

Try 0.0.4 and dig straight down Posted Image You'll find iron, butter, diamond, and coal.

What can you make with butter ore? Maybe some unhealthy food?

Edit: I posted this seed twice! This was not intentional! Sorry.
This is a forum signature. If you want copy it and put this in your signature line on any forum and change the following number by 1.  It would be cool to see how many times it gets copied.

*This has been copied 0 times.*

MalaChives

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:46 AM

I have a relative seed for this page, guess what it is.......SkyDoesMinecraft, it has epic hills and flat lands. There are diamonds under the second closest tree (coal and iron too) to you and butter(gold for the non sky fan) under the third closest. These trees are a part of a bunch of 3 trees you spawn facing.

MalaChives the master of the emerald sword, friend to all vegaterians.

MalaChives

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:53 AM

I have another seed that is good, though not as relevant, the seed is meow. It has EPIC hills; your spawn point is 16 blocks below the limit!
I tried because I love cats.

MalaChives the master of the emerald sword, friend to all vegaterians.