• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

How to install mods Minecraft PE mods 0.6.1 Android (video tutorial)

minecraft mods 0.6.1 pocket edition youtube hacks dogger20011 android google pocket tool

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

dogger2001

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:54 PM

Click this link for the page with mods:
http://www.minecraft...1-android-mods/

Website download of PocketTool (only needed if you are having problems):
https://github.com/d...tTool-1.5.9.apk

If you use the "eggs other spawn" mod your game might crash so keep that in mind!

Have any questions? Just ask down below and I will do my best to answer!
Please tell me how I did (thank you eugeen) and if there is anything else you want to know!

Register or log in to remove.

eugeen
    eugeen

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 624 posts
  • Minecraft: eugeen

Posted 03 February 2013 - 10:07 PM

Easy to follow tutorial! Even tho i dont use android im sure this will help alot of people!
~͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜  ~͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜

tenpinsith
  • Minecraft: tenpinsith

Posted 11 March 2013 - 05:35 PM

I followed everything exactly but the mod isn't showing up when I go into Pocket Tool Free. Any suggestions?
Posted Image

dogger2001

Posted 11 March 2013 - 08:27 PM

View Posttenpinsith, on 11 March 2013 - 05:35 PM, said:

I followed everything exactly but the mod isn't showing up when I go into Pocket Tool Free. Any suggestions?
You made sure to press "install needed files" in UTK? If you did, I just put a link up for the website download of PocketTool, it should work.