pnllover
    pnllover

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 152 posts
  • Minecraft: pnllover
  • Xbox:pnllover

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:29 PM

We have this server, and it's been feeling lonely lately, so we are allowing up to 6 new peeps to join the server.
The server is based off of mindcrack except instead of the nether hub, we have command blocks and spawn huts. If you want to join, apply for the whitelist below and i will pm you the ip if you get in. ps. subscribe to our youtubes. you dont have to, but it helps your chances. mcpnllover and andrewmoo98

Application:
*ign-
*skype-
*age-
*did you subscribe-
*minecraft strenths and experience-
*why do you want to join our server {detail}-
youtube channel-

Register or log in to remove.

smartman2796

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:51 PM

*ign-smartman2796
*skype-Inactive account never really needed
*age-24
*did you subscribe-yep
*minecraft strenths and experience-I'm a great miner. I love being unground, I'm not a great builder. However send me underground I'll come back with hella supplies
*why do you want to join our server {detail}-I need a server where there is no griefing and no destroying of my stuff or stealing of my stuff while I'm away. Looking for people to play, mine, and build with.
youtube channel-smartman2796

UncleMilo
  • Minecraft: Uncle_Milo

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:56 PM

UncleMilo's Application
IGN: Uncle_Milo
Did You Subscribe: I dont subscribe to anybody, ever sorry.
Minecraft Strengths and Experiences: I have gotten all achievments. Descent with redstone. Building experience. Survival is always fun.
Youtube Channel: no Youtube channel i use anymore.

All_Minecraft

Posted 04 February 2013 - 02:26 AM

ign-snoahdude
Skype-nswags
Did you subscribe: No, because I don't subscribe to people who ask. They must earn my subscription.
Minecraft Strengths and Experience: I have played since Beta 1.3, and I can do basically everything, from redstone to building. Here's a video to prove it. It's me, don't worry.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_k5UymUFFE
I want to join your server because I have wanted to join a small, tight knit server and just play on it like Mindcrack. I feel my presence will greatly improve your server.
Youtube channel- NCSProductionz. And don't worry about subscribing, because I didn't to you, so why should you to me?

FoFo101
    FoFo101

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Minecraft: FoFo101
  • Xbox:FoFo101

Posted 04 February 2013 - 02:40 AM

*ign- FoFo101
*skype- wtoothe
*age- 13
*did you subscribe- yes
*minecraft strenths and experience- Had minecraft since 1.2.4 great builder and miner. Posted Image
*why do you want to join our server {detail}- I haven't really been apart of a personal private server yet and zi liked to have that experience.
youtube channel- 101FoFo101

wazzayamom

Posted 04 February 2013 - 04:43 PM

Application:
ign- wazzayamom
skype- wazzayamom
age- 15
did you subscribe- I will if I get in
minecraft strenths and experience- I plan all my builds in great detail and make sure they are perfect before I build them, they are usally quite large and involve redstone and other cool features.
*why do you want to join our server {detail}- I want to join this server because I want to be part of a community that builds awesome stuff like the mindcrack server and I want to show off want I can build, I build a lot of big projects and it's hard to finish them if you are the only one seeing the build, it's also great to see what others can make and inspire each other to make really cool stuff.
youtube channel- wazzayamom, I don't make lp's atm but I might if it gets interesting.

Thanks,
Will

Watchkins
  • Minecraft: watchkins

Posted 04 February 2013 - 04:56 PM

*ign-None
*skype-Watchkins
*age-20
*did you subscribe-Yes
*minecraft strengths and experience- I've been playing Minecraft since the day it came out and I literally dream in it sometimes. I'm good at making things look nice and making them efficient, like Etho.
*why do you want to join our server {detail}- I want to be a member of a community like the Mindcrack server. SSP is boring and my siblings suck. I don't want to be on a server with tons of rules, I just want to play Minecraft with a bunch of cool people. I would also love to make an LP and being on a cool server would make for an interesting one.
youtube channel-Watchkins

Scoorzia
    Scoorzia

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Minecraft: Creeper72737

Posted 05 February 2013 - 12:37 PM

*ign- Creeper72737
*skype- dylanjsam
*age- 13
*did you subscribe- not yet but I will as soon as I post this app.
*minecraft strenths and experience- very good with redstone, contraptions etc.
*why do you want to join our server {detail}- For youtbe, a nice community, and to have fun! Also I hate servers with griefing and raiding and I think the pranking would be fun!
youtube channel- ScoorziaCreations
youtube.com/ScoorziaCreations

CheesyTopHat

Posted 02 March 2013 - 01:33 AM

*ign- CheesyTopHat
*skype- CheesyTopHat
*age- 14
*did you subscribe- yes
*minecraft strenths and experience- redstone, building, pvp. Been playing 2 years almost
*why do you want to join our server {detail}- Ive always liked the mindcrack server and i would love to join one like it!
youtube channel- CheesyTopHatWins