adventure custom kingdom beast map

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

sulpherkitten

Posted 03 February 2013 - 03:44 PM

Kingdom of the Beast - Adventure Map

Posted Image

Story
You are the young ruler of the peaceful jungle Kingdom, Treefell. But when the graves of your people are disturbed and a powerful artefact is stolen, you must go on a quest to protect the Kingdom from a terrible end...

Posted Image

Map Details
This map was made for vanilla Minecraft version 1.4.7 or later with the Texture Pack, Soartex Fanver. Some mods such as Single Player Commands and World Edit can interfere with the command blocks so I recommend playing on a clean version of Minecraft if possible.

Texture Pack
This map requires the texture pack Soartex Fanver to look it's best. Please download it from the link below before playing - I'm not including it in the map download so that the pack makers get traffic from the use of their software.

Download Texture Pack

Bugs
If you find a bug, or have a suggestion for improvements please feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Website

Click here for the website

Let's Play
If you've done a let's play or review of this map, let me know and I'll link it here!

Bren Tenkage   Part 1   Part 2   Part 3   Part 4

Kermit 9  Playlist

Download
The link below will take you to the download via adfly. Don't forget the texture pack too!

CLICK HERE FOR MAP DOWNLOAD

Register or log in to remove.

TheGreenCrephlin

Posted 03 February 2013 - 04:23 PM

Hey this map looks pretty good...im going to try a little bit of it and if i like it i might post a video of it on my youtube channel TheGreenCrephlin

Kermit9
    Kermit9

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Minecraft: Kermit9

Posted 03 February 2013 - 05:00 PM

Here's Part 1.
Posted Image

sulpherkitten

Posted 03 February 2013 - 05:50 PM

If you do any Let's Plays, I'll link to them in the post and on the web site. :)

BrossWallace

Posted 04 February 2013 - 02:59 AM

Found a bug, if you sleep in the bed in the treehouse across the bridge you get trapped in the place where the villager is and you can not get out. Otherwise awesome map dude!

sulpherkitten

Posted 04 February 2013 - 11:10 AM

View PostBrossWallace, on 04 February 2013 - 02:59 AM, said:

Found a bug, if you sleep in the bed in the treehouse across the bridge you get trapped in the place where the villager is and you can not get out. Otherwise awesome map dude!

Thanks for letting me know about that. I'll fix it for the updated version.

Mark111222333444555

Posted 04 February 2013 - 03:42 PM

Looks good, I'll play it and review it if you like.
Map Critic and Creator.
Will play any map.

nunny0206
  • Minecraft: nunny0206

Posted 04 February 2013 - 04:04 PM

Looks interesting, I'll give it a go when I get home today :)
If I've got time I'll record it too!
Just one of them YouTubers, minding his own business.

sulpherkitten

Posted 04 February 2013 - 06:09 PM

View PostMark111222333444555, on 04 February 2013 - 03:42 PM, said:

Looks good, I'll play it and review it if you like.

View Postnunny0206, on 04 February 2013 - 04:04 PM, said:

Looks interesting, I'll give it a go when I get home today Posted Image
If I've got time I'll record it too!

Please do - I will link any recordings and reviews in the post and on the site so that we both can get more traffic. Have fun!

Lewjaaa
    Lewjaaa

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 07:34 PM

Hey, Me and my friend, Santiargo98 are hopefully going to play and post this map on my YouTube. It looks awesome! ;D

AwkwardCrazedGamer

Posted 04 February 2013 - 10:34 PM

I'll be let's playing this if you'd like. Here is my channel: http://www.youtube.c...er?feature=mhee

Thanks for the map and texture pack lol!

BrenTenkage
  • Minecraft: BrenTenkage
  • Xbox:BrenTenkage

Posted 05 February 2013 - 03:12 AM

This is a fun map so far, hope you enjoy the lets play as much as I enjoyed making it ^_^
If you wish to see some of my work, check out my channel, maybe I might be good enough for you to follow ^_ ^ http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=1 I also beta test maps (non Parkour please)

BrenTenkage

Posted 05 February 2013 - 07:53 AM

Episode 2, seriously a good map so far, pat yourselves on the back for making this
If you wish to see some of my work, check out my channel, maybe I might be good enough for you to follow ^_ ^ http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=1 I also beta test maps (non Parkour please)

sulpherkitten

Posted 05 February 2013 - 12:30 PM

View PostBrenTenkage, on 05 February 2013 - 03:12 AM, said:

This is a fun map so far, hope you enjoy the lets play as much as I enjoyed making it Posted Image

Awesome video! It really made me chuckle. :) I'm glad you enjoyed the map. I've linked your vid in the original post and I'll put it on the web site too when I get the chance.

BrenTenkage

Posted 05 February 2013 - 04:40 PM

thanks, I'll keep up the good work

BrenTenkage

Posted 05 February 2013 - 07:20 PM

Episode 3 now up, hope this makes you laugh

Toph_34
    Toph_34

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Minecraft: Toph_34

Posted 05 February 2013 - 09:49 PM

It's a great map so far, but I found a flaw : ) In Netherstar, you can trade an emerald for a gold ingot. In turn, you can make 9 gold ingots and trade those in for an emerald a piece. INFINITE EMERALDS!

BrenTenkage

Posted 05 February 2013 - 09:58 PM

Last episode, can't wait for the sequel, seriously I want more

sulpherkitten

Posted 06 February 2013 - 09:31 AM

View PostToph_34, on 05 February 2013 - 09:49 PM, said:

It's a great map so far, but I found a flaw : ) In Netherstar, you can trade an emerald for a gold ingot. In turn, you can make 9 gold ingots and trade those in for an emerald a piece. INFINITE EMERALDS!

Oh no! I'll add that to the change list for the updated version. Thanks!

View PostBrenTenkage, on 05 February 2013 - 09:58 PM, said:

Last episode, can't wait for the sequel, seriously I want more

I'm really glad you liked it. I'm planning to make a sequel just as long as this one is popular enough to make it worth while. :) It's had 433 downloads so far. Spread the word! Woo! <3

BrenTenkage

Posted 06 February 2013 - 06:36 PM

I already said that this adventure is worth playing, and the best part is that it isn't too long, It doesn't drag