• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Blitzz00
    Blitzz00

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 09:42 PM

I play minecraft pocket edition on my nexus 10, it runs very bad. even though the nexus 10 is very strong and I know the nexus 10 can run minecraft pocket edition. I hope this gets fixed by the next update.

Register or log in to remove.

Mstrdonut
  • Minecraft: Mstrdonut

Posted 02 February 2013 - 10:20 PM

Try closing all your running apps, not sure how on a nexus device, but it should be under settings then apps the running, or something along the lines of that. Also hold down the home button, the house, or the button the looks like two rectangles and the list of open apps should pop up, then swipe to remove them.
Get us both 500mb extra Dropbox space by clicking this link: http://db.tt/zoibjYVr and signing up then download it to your Mac or PC :D

Blitzz00
    Blitzz00

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 10:26 PM

Its not like that, its that the screen resolution is not supported. The ui is small like it's for a phone and I can't play on fancy graphics without have below 15 frames. Its even worse on multiplayer. :'(

Qazfdsa
    Qazfdsa

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 374 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:32 PM

yah ik the gui and graphics are NOT optimized good the nexus 10 beats out all the ipads no prob and mcpe runs good on an ipad FIRST generation.    the devs need to optimize it for this tab and i bet i could get an averagenof maybe around 70 fps or higher.  
btw plz dont turn this thread into an OS war and ruin it i really want the devs to see it
Please, click it so it doesn't die or if you want your own :) --> Posted Image

Blitzz00
    Blitzz00

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:45 PM

I've emailed the devs about this problem multiple times, no reply's. :(

Ender
    Ender

Glowstone Miner

• Members
  • 3399 posts
  • Minecraft: ParagonKootra
  • Xbox:cookie monster

Posted 03 February 2013 - 01:29 AM

Try tweeting it
http://m.freemyapps....re/url/55e1e64b Click there please! It's a great way to get free amazon cards iTunes cards and MORE! Thanks for clicking! Also Get a Pocket Realms server with an iTunes card! Thank you :)
Posted Image

500 Internal Server Error
  • Minecraft: zhuowei

Posted 03 February 2013 - 06:04 AM

View PostBlitzz00, on 02 February 2013 - 09:42 PM, said:

I play minecraft pocket edition on my nexus 10, it runs very bad. even though the nexus 10 is very strong and I know the nexus 10 can run minecraft pocket edition. I hope this gets fixed by the next update.
First of all, is there a bug for this in the official bug tracker? http://mojang.atlass...net/browse/MCPE

Secondly, some people reported that enabling 'Force 4x MSAA' on in Developer´╗┐ options in the Settings application helped them get better performance in a different game - probably wouldn't work for this, as MCPE is OpenGL ES 1.1, not 2.0, but it's worth a try.

ltresso1
    ltresso1

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 09:06 PM

This is because google thinks that people have android phones not tablets and that most android apps are optimized for the android phones just keep on trying to contact jeb or Johan and they will get this fixed

Blitzz00
    Blitzz00

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 10:26 PM

View Postltresso1, on 24 February 2013 - 09:06 PM, said:

This is because google thinks that people have android phones not tablets and that most android apps are optimized for the android phones just keep on trying to contact jeb or Johan and they will get this fixed
The tablet was made by google.

iagocobain
  • Minecraft: consusi

Posted 04 May 2013 - 06:33 AM

I play on my galaxy tab and never gave trouble, even with mods like Anti-Fog, Smooth .. runs very well .. but the nexus 10 run poorly? this is pretty weird, I recommend that you install a new rom, or use a cache cleaner and task :)
Posted Image
I'm from Brazil, looks around my luck :) * sarcasm *