IP : 22.214.171.124 or colonization.mccraft.us
Inscriptions to the forum are mandatory : colonization.freeforums.org
Circa 1600. You are shipwrecked. You were going to find a better life in the New World but now you are marooned on a remote beach. You must join one of the existing settlement or you can found your own. Trade between settlements is encouraged and facilitated by sailing between the islands. Building a colonial society is your goal.
Gamemode : survival / semi RPG
- No griefing
- No stealing (outside of piracy acts)
- No killing (outside of piracy acts)
- If you want to build, join an existing realm or make a claim for yourself. It is forbidden to modify even a single block on a claimed territory to which you don't belong to.
- Follow the theme of the server
- Stay polite and civil towards other players
*Piracy acts are only tolerated on the high seas.
- This server has a realistic setting. No fantastical or magical settings are tolerated except common Minecraft portals to the Nether. No holes in the ocean, don't make waterfalls coming out of nowhere, unrealistically big buildings, flying vessels, towers of death, don't make lava pools, etc.
- This is an historically city & country flavoured server that is set in the colonial era when Europeans would set sail for the Americas or Asia (1500-1850). Only railroads are tolerated. Do not make glass houses, modern skyscrapers, mob traps, subway stations, etc.