• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

Darl010
    Darl010

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:48 AM

Im working on a multiplayer map, using the the tutorial island, because honestly, that seed has all the best featured, & the original tutorial area & castle i have converted into a zombie/creeper battle survival zone, also removed the minecraft sign, and inserted castles, & villages

Register or log in to remove.

XAcekidX
  • Minecraft: XAcekidX

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:49 AM

Building a legendary, unbelievable. luxury 3 x 3 dirt house. :D Well, more of a shed but... :S Meh.... Awesome building you have there though. :)

Zoch
    Zoch

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 02:25 PM

I have a mushroom island on my world, but it's a pain to boat there and back every time I want to enjoy the shroomy beauty, and It was even more of a pain to bring back a couple mooshrooms with me, so i built my own mushroom island! it's considerably closer to my house, and come complete with giant mushrooms, mooshrooms, and a huge mushroom base! Now I just need to let the ten mycellium blocks I silk-touched take over the rest of the island's dirt.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Deacon_Blue

Posted 03 February 2013 - 02:28 PM

View PostAbadayos, on 03 February 2013 - 11:44 AM, said:

I didn't think mobs spawn in a mushroom island. Atleast hostile mobs. Have they changed it in the recent snapshots?

They don't spawn. Good thing I'm in an extreme hills biome. A friend and I spent a day clearing out all the grass in a huge area and converting it to mycellium.

Panda_Doom
  • Minecraft: foosey1

Posted 03 February 2013 - 05:57 PM

View PostDeacon_Blue, on 03 February 2013 - 02:28 PM, said:

They don't spawn. Good thing I'm in an extreme hills biome. A friend and I spent a day clearing out all the grass in a huge area and converting it to mycellium.

I found a mushroom island with a cave and a zombie spawner.
Posted Image

TheRyanMCxD
  • Minecraft: F1reSt4r

Posted 03 February 2013 - 06:13 PM

Currently working on my survival server a house in the nether which looks totally out of place :P Mostly uses sandstone, smooth stone and cobble so... It will only be used for extra storage space and all.
Posted Image

minecraftnoob37
  • Minecraft: gtetr

Posted 03 February 2013 - 07:01 PM

I'm working on an 8x8 quarry to bedrock. I need the resources to build my medieval city, and I hope to find my first diamonds in there as well.

Scarpocalypse

Posted 03 February 2013 - 07:10 PM

Having found a jungle temple, I've decided to renovate it and soon it will be a little fortress. Dispensers for the top, pistons, traps etc. all come with it so it's pretty easy, except for the stupidly high terrain and the leaves, oh god the leaves.

Screenshots of what I've done so far:
Posted Image
As you can see I'm slowly turning the exterior of mossy cobble and cobblestone into stone bricks. Then I'll get started on the interior.

DrumMaster4
  • Minecraft: DrumMaster4

Posted 03 February 2013 - 07:40 PM

I'm working on some pyramids and a town. Not modded, fully survival. Won't post screenshots, because then I have to go through all of them, but click this link to see all my pictures:

Outfitting A Pyramid
Click here to get to my Links Hub.
From there, you can click to each of my topics [UPDATING SOON]

dragongild
  • Minecraft: FromTheEdge

Posted 03 February 2013 - 07:42 PM

I've taken kind of a hiatus, but I've been working on a redstone parkour map:
http://www.planetmin...kour-challenge/
"The most ambitious hustlers hustle the hustlers. Growing up, my heroes were hustlers; now I'm their hero."
-Young Jeezy

Lightningcrafter
  • Minecraft: Stormcrafter

Posted 03 February 2013 - 08:16 PM

I'm working on a mineshaft that'll go all the way down to bedrock. I'm also working on a npc village that I happened to find when I spawned 30 blocks from it. Planning to make a wall to prevent those zombies from breaking in the villager's houses and just in case, a few iron golems to protect the villagers and village.
Posted Image
Support this now!

Panda_Doom
  • Minecraft: foosey1

Posted 03 February 2013 - 10:00 PM

I want to build a mob farm. Does anyone know of a good design to go with?
Posted Image

TudorVII

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:03 PM

I'm working on my castle in a snowy biome which will eventually be the centre of my town, I've already got one ex-zombie villager locked up in the basement waiting for his own place.

rodabon
    rodabon

End Dweller

• Members
  • 7187 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 07:51 PM

View PostPanda_Doom, on 03 February 2013 - 10:00 PM, said:

I want to build a mob farm. Does anyone know of a good design to go with?

Malacodor's Mob dropper

Monkeyfarms MOD

Ethos simple mob trap

JL2579's piston trap
Re: 3D Minecraft - Anyone tried it?
by c0yote  

I tried it with terrible results. I gave my wife my glasses for a second, a creeper showed up and now my wife is pregnant.
Stupid 3D..

oJohnSierra117o
  • Minecraft: oJohnSierra117o

Posted 05 February 2013 - 07:40 AM

I'm Building a penthouse like this one on pocket editionPosted Image
Posted Image

dragongild
  • Minecraft: FromTheEdge

Posted 07 February 2013 - 10:30 PM

My newest love: the staff palace on my survival server.
Spoiler: Staff Palace

"The most ambitious hustlers hustle the hustlers. Growing up, my heroes were hustlers; now I'm their hero."
-Young Jeezy

darknuju
    darknuju

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 10:47 PM

I am trying to get my first zombie XP grunder to work

Sh4rp_Blade15
  • Minecraft: Sh4rp_Blade15
  • Xbox:Sh4rp Blade15

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:00 PM

View PostPanda_Doom, on 01 February 2013 - 08:43 AM, said:

I'm bored and was just wondering what people are working on right now? I'm working on a Capital Building for my continent on the survival server I play on. Post screen shots or descriptions! Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I think I might get rid of that dome on the top and put something else there maybe. Lol, you can see my rainbow from this angle x)

View PostPanda_Doom, on 01 February 2013 - 08:43 AM, said:

I'm bored and was just wondering what people are working on right now? I'm working on a Capital Building for my continent on the survival server I play on. Post screen shots or descriptions! Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I think I might get rid of that dome on the top and put something else there maybe. Lol, you can see my rainbow from this angle x)

Hi so you said you were on a server, so what is the ip, and what mods are nessecary? (Sorry for bad spelling)
Hi. This is very hard to read, right?

Skywarp_The_Decepticon
  • Minecraft: Finlay506

Posted 08 February 2013 - 12:05 AM

I am currently fortifying a small above sea village so it is safe from the big mean mobs, It's located next to a swamp *My swamp* And near a jungle biome and taiga biome.
Its the nearest village to my house so it is handy to have, It's just round the corner really so i am making sure i can accesses it but also make sure its fairly inaccessible to anything else.
It's going to have a underground tunnel system so i can get into it safely at night *Since mobs spawn in bulk overground at night* And will have some cosmetic features to please my cosmetic needs. I intend to incorporate some watch towers for sniping, And also utilize the villages farming plots as much as i can.
I'll post pictures at some point.

christhemazta
  • Minecraft: christhemazta
  • Xbox:Screw Xbox

Posted 08 February 2013 - 12:46 AM

Wow
Posted Image