TDS Minecraft was started way back in 2011, and the server used to be quite big, but as the time passed by, and the map was deleted, people lost interest in the server. We're now back, after being offline for a couple of months, and we're looking for a fresh playerbase. What we're looking for, is players that love the game, and that are ready to spend some time on our server. We got about 10 free spots left, so feel free to applicate.
We're always using the latest version of minecraft, unless there is a whole bunch of scary bugs that we don't want to deal with, this includes snapshots. We're playing on normal difficulty, with mobgriefing and firetick currently disabled (We might enable both of them, if that is requested). You're allowed to use any bugs, that doesn't harm the server. For example: A time ago, you were able to bring water into the nether via ice, which you're no longer able to, therefor, you might find water in our nether .
Some basic rules:
• You're allowed to prank people, as long as you arn't griefing them.
• As stated above: no griefing!
• Do not cause any harm to the server, nor the map.
• Respect your fellow players.
• Try to not cause lag.
Just a note: Most of our current players are from Sweden, so it would be a huge plus if you speak Swedish. It's not required though.
How to join:
Just use this format, and write an application. If you're accepted, then you'll be added on skype (We might install a TeamSpeak3-server soon):
• Your name and age:
• Where are you located? What is your timezone? What is your native language?
• For how long have you been playing minecraft?
• What are your good and bad sides (personal)? And what are you good at (in-game)?
• Please tell us abit about yourself, and your experience with the game:
• Got anything you'd like to show us, like a screenshot or a video?
• Will you record anything on the server? If so, please state your youtube-name:
• How would you rate yourself at the following stuff (0 to 10);
• If you want to, you could use this one to write any optional information that you would like to share with us: