Online 24/7

Rules:
1. NO PVP (pvp is off)
2. NO Griefing
3. NO X-ray mods
4. NO stealing
5. NO Spamming
6. NO Inappropriate Language
Failure to follow these rules will result in immediate ban.
Each user will receive 1 free teleport to the coordinates they provide. After your free teleport is used you will then be charged 10 emeralds per teleport after that.

To Join:
Our server has a white-list, so you need to reply to this post with your IGN (in game name). Please give us a small description of your minecraft experience. Once the reply has been read I will add your name to the list and let you know here once it is done. You can then log in and start the game.

More info:
This server is a vanilla server that was created on 12/31/2012. Our plug-ins are limited and the game mode is survival. When you log in there will be a safe welcome center. This is a 20 user online max server. It is hosted by me (GamrMom) and my husband Adakkar. We welcome all ages, and all creative types. We hope to see you soon!

Register or log in to remove.

Mortesh
    Mortesh

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:17 AM

IGN: Mortesh
Minecraft Experience: I have been playing since alpha was released to the public, though I don't do too much with redstone I tend to build and mine a lot.  I would be willing to work on group projects.
I am a mature player.
I hope to be accepted

Shadowninja19

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:18 AM

IGN : Pugene
Minecraft Experience: Since Alpha :)

PepsiBumpkin
  • Minecraft: Pepsibumpkin

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:58 AM

IGN: Pepsibumpkin

Fiance's info
IGN: Joruski

Minecraft Experience: I (Pepsi) have been playing minecraft since 1.4 beta. My fiance started when Survival Island(from yogscast) came out. We currently own a bukkit server with lots of mods and would love to find a smaller community that is simple to play on. Your server sounds like it would fit us well and we would love to give it a try

Sir_McNally

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:12 PM

IGN: Sir_McNally
Minecraft experience: Been playing since Alpha. Really good with redstone, almost everything I use requires it. Love doing big builds.

dikkemoarte1

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:54 PM

IGN: dikkemoarte1
Minecraft experience: I have been playing minecraft since, euhm, before pistons, so 1.6 or so i guess. I'm in love with the game (ok i'm addicted to it, i admit). I enjoy gathering tons and tons of just about everything and having a nice chat from time to time while doing so. I tend to go rather big with my projects, but now i'm actually looking to take it easy somewhere and focus on having a good time instead of trying to make the most epic build or most efficient farms. So i hope i can come check out your server, sounds fun! :)

Grtz,
DK

FDJUwe
    FDJUwe

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 430 posts
  • Minecraft: VictorUwe

Posted 31 January 2013 - 02:07 PM

IGN: VictorUwe
Minecraft Experience: I started playing minecraft 1.5 years ago. (1.8 beta) I instantly loved the game and learned everything about it in the 2-3 starting weeks. I love to build and show people the buildings, fighting bosses, killing monsters, building some redstone contraptions (specially farms). I'm really looking forward to this server, since it's Vanilla and has mature people playing.

Posted Image

Tusao
    Tusao

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 02:54 PM

IGN : Tusao
Minecraft Experience: Since beta 1.3 :D

GamrMom
    GamrMom

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:14 PM

Mortesh
Pugene
Pepsibumpkin
Joruski
Sir_McNally
dikkemoarte1
VictorUwe
Tusao

All added to white list. Please be courteous and considerate of other people when choosing a place to call home.

LogicalFallacie

Posted 02 February 2013 - 07:21 AM

IGN: LogicalFallacie

Minecraft experience?
I've been playing Minecraft for a few months, maybe a year, and I know about as much about minecraft as I did when I started playing. I enjoy long walks on the soul sand beaches of the Nether and beating Zombie Pigmen to death with Golden Spades. Honestly I've played enough to know that single player survival isn't as fun as multiplayer.

SparkySmash
  • Minecraft: TheMCSparky

Posted 02 February 2013 - 07:30 AM

I would like to apply for a whitelist spot :)

IGN: TheMCSparky

Why: I enjoy Minecraft I have been playing since Alpha but was off and on so I usually say beta. I enjoy Vanilla and Modded servers. (Mainly Vanilla) I hope to join so I can make some more friends and enjoy my time with everyone on the server already.

Proud Admin of Creeper Ville a great server for everyone to hang out on :) (Play.CreeperVilleMC.com)

Posted Image

troels79
    troels79

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Minecraft: Troels79

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:34 PM

IGN: Troels79

I played for about 2 years, but always singleplayer. I have been following PaulSoaresJr on youtube since he started and since he joined the MindCrack server i also wanted to join a similar vanilla server. I value adult, mature people thats into community. I set up a server myself and played around with it, but i dont have the means of hosting it in the long run, so i went searching and found you guys.
I'm married and have a 2½ year old girl that i spend most of my time with. I plan on playing several evenings a week and some time in the weekend too. Professionally I'm a Software Developer for 10 years now.

GamrMom
    GamrMom

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 06:32 PM

LogicalFallacie
TheMCSparky
Troels79

All white-listed. Welcome to our community!

Bertus__
    Bertus__

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 08:20 PM

Hey, I'd like to apply for the server

IGN: Bertus_
Been playing minecraft for a year or something now, played in several servers but stopped for a while. I want to join a server again now with my friend Gouwd, hope you accept us!

Gouwd
    Gouwd

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 08:20 PM

IGN: Gouwd       (Real name Stijn)
I've been playing since the early alpha stage of the game. I started playing with my mate Bertus_ about a year ago and we're searching for another vanilla server. The less plugins the better. I hope you'll add me to the whitelist

- Gouwd

xXBrosEatFunkXx

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:53 PM

Wy was I banned was it for the prank? Please unban me?

Epione
    Epione

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 957 posts
  • Minecraft: reverieAlice

Posted 11 February 2013 - 09:12 PM

IGN: Flandre9
Minecraft Experience: I've played for over two years (I've started in alpha) and have been a part of three servers throughout their entire life-cycles. I became an admin for the first server and a moderator for my final two thereafter. The latest server has recently died in my absence and I would like to try getting back into Minecraft. ^u^

xXBrosEatFunkXx

Posted 12 February 2013 - 08:28 PM

I'm sorry, if it was the prank I'm sorry to squee,I shouldn't have taken the string out of the spider spawned chest or used some of his wood for the signs all I want to do is be unbanned please please one more chance?

Gomez1214
  • Minecraft: Gomez1214

Posted 14 February 2013 - 04:23 PM

IGN: Gomez1214

Well, i am admin and mod on a few servers. I can usually play to about 3-4 hrs a day. I'm trustworthy,responsible, organized, and fun! Posted Image
I'm 15 yrs old. I live in the U.S. I've been playing minecraft for about 2 years, and i just love it. so yea thats about it! Posted Image

Finour
    Finour

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 04:44 PM

IGN: Late602

Im 18 years old student from Southern Finland, Im fair and friendly guy to play with. For me minecraft is way to meat new people and have fun online. Im usually playing 1 to 2 hours/day, it depends. Im not the most experienced player within minecraft but eager to learn more as I play : )