Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Black ops 2 Mod


  • Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#1

Micjaid
    Micjaid

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:04 AM

ok so noone seems to like my other mod ideas but maybe a black ops 2 mod might get ppl helping

adds
snipers
lmg's
specials
aussult rifles
and throwing knives
high tech gear invisible suit no particles
LAN support
AI for manindez, seals, CIA, Mercs, and a steve AI
i need ppl to reply and need coders 24 view 0 replys in 4 hours!Posted Image
plz tell me what ypu think!!!!!
4 coders 3 texturers i will be testing the mod but we need more ppl i am a nice person and wont order ppl around lots
we really need another coder and texturer i have made an ar texture but need 2 work on a sniper 1

Register or log in to remove.

#2

Artjom95
  • Minecraft: Artjom95

Posted 31 January 2013 - 02:08 PM

Actually i will give it a try. I will try to make the snipers first (cause i am in a quickscope clan ;P), after that the ARs will follow. Lets see how it will work. Maybe you should look for someone who rebuilds the map with you? ;P

#3

Micjaid
    Micjaid

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 01:27 AM

awesome dude i love snipers and i will try my best at texturs (no coding xp) *_*

#4

Micjaid
    Micjaid

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 01:38 AM

so i cant do coding as i dont know how but i trust you to do it greatly but how 2 get a texture thingy?

i have a dragunov idea

#5

Micjaid
    Micjaid

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 01:53 AM

well i have an idea for a dragunov texture but need a textureing thingy ill google and see what i get

#6

Micjaid
    Micjaid

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 02:41 AM

i have found out that there is no texture thing i might just have to find texturers and help ppl that have trouble with the mod

#7

headshotjackeroo
  • Location: Good ol' Britannia
  • Minecraft: headshotjackeroo

Posted 01 February 2013 - 07:28 AM

View PostMicjaid, on 01 February 2013 - 02:41 AM, said:

i have found out that there is no texture thing i might just have to find texturers and help ppl that have trouble with the mod

What do you mean by texturing thingy? If you want a program to texture on, try paint.NET or GraphicsGale, both good programs for this. Do some proper research in the future.
Posted Image

#8

roadhouse699

Posted 01 February 2013 - 01:52 PM

View PostMicjaid, on 31 January 2013 - 12:04 AM, said:

ok so noone seems to like my other mod ideas but maybe a black ops 2 mod might get ppl helping

adds
snipers
lmg's
specials
aussult rifles
and throwing knives
high tech gear invisible suit no particles
LAN support
AI for manindez, seals, CIA, Mercs, and a steve AI
i need ppl to reply and need coders 24 view 0 replys in 4 hours!Posted Image
plz tell me what ypu think!!!!!
4 coders 3 texturers i will be testing the mod but we need more ppl i am a nice person and wont order ppl around lots
p.s somone look at my pic and tell me who that is!

I could make a content pack on flans mod for you.
Just tell me what guns you want.

View PostTheEggCentral, on 18 June 2013 - 03:55 PM, said:

Suck it up, the world will never be communist.

#9

Micjaid
    Micjaid

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 10:11 PM

View Postroadhouse699, on 01 February 2013 - 01:52 PM, said:

I could make a content pack on flans mod for you.
Just tell me what guns you want.
really i wanted to make a mod

View Postheadshotjackeroo, on 01 February 2013 - 07:28 AM, said:

What do you mean by texturing thingy? If you want a program to texture on, try paint.NET or GraphicsGale, both good programs for this. Do some proper research in the future.
what i mean was i need a downloadable program with instuctions as this is my first mod

#10

TimmyP7
    TimmyP7

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 10:12 PM

If you're interested, the MCMMO plugin has made it so you can retrieve arrows from corpses, maybe you can copy the coding from that for the ballistic knives and anything else that can be retrievable.
Don't diss/hate on me for being new to the forums.  I'm not a noob.
I have knowledge, just didn't bother to share it with the forums 'till now.

#11

roadhouse699

Posted 01 February 2013 - 10:46 PM

View PostMicjaid, on 01 February 2013 - 10:11 PM, said:

really i wanted to make a mod
Was there supposed to be a question mark between really and I?

View PostTheEggCentral, on 18 June 2013 - 03:55 PM, said:

Suck it up, the world will never be communist.

#12

Micjaid
    Micjaid

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 11:23 PM

View PostTimmyP7, on 01 February 2013 - 10:12 PM, said:

If you're interested, the MCMMO plugin has made it so you can retrieve arrows from corpses, maybe you can copy the coding from that for the ballistic knives and anything else that can be retrievable.
great idea wanna help with that as im new 2 modding and know nothing about coding*_*

View Postroadhouse699, on 01 February 2013 - 10:46 PM, said:

Was there supposed to be a question mark between really and I?

yeah i type fast so yeaaahh i dont know why i didnt acually

#13

roadhouse699

Posted 02 February 2013 - 01:35 AM

that's okay, just remember what they tell you in English classPosted Image

Also, tell me what guns you want and I'll add them to my pack, as it already has alot of modern guns in it.
So far it has:
-M4A1
-Grenade launcher
-Python
-Commando
-CZ75
-Navy SEAL body armor
I'm even working on an adventure map for it, and I'm about to start working on an M27.

View PostTheEggCentral, on 18 June 2013 - 03:55 PM, said:

Suck it up, the world will never be communist.

#14

roadhouse699

Posted 02 February 2013 - 02:03 AM

Alright, I just finished the M27 in about 2 seconds. By the way, don't ask for any deployable machine guns because those require coding, which I can't do; and also I'm gonna try adding in red-dot sights as well as underbarrel grenade launchers and flamethrowers, as every gun will have a sight/scope and an underbarrel; however I still need to come up with underbarrels for the pistols, so if you have any ideas, tell me.

View PostTheEggCentral, on 18 June 2013 - 03:55 PM, said:

Suck it up, the world will never be communist.

#15

Micjaid
    Micjaid

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:06 AM

road i said i dont want a content pack with this mod we are planning for it 2 be made on modloader so plz dont get carried away but i will still make this mod

View Postroadhouse699, on 02 February 2013 - 02:03 AM, said:

Alright, I just finished the M27 in about 2 seconds. By the way, don't ask for any deployable machine guns because those require coding, which I can't do; and also I'm gonna try adding in red-dot sights as well as underbarrel grenade launchers and flamethrowers, as every gun will have a sight/scope and an underbarrel; however I still need to come up with underbarrels for the pistols, so if you have any ideas, tell me.
umm with the pistols maybe a tactical rail to attach the underbarrle 2 it

#16

roadhouse699

Posted 02 February 2013 - 01:46 PM

oh, whoops. Well if you still want it, I'll make it.

View PostTheEggCentral, on 18 June 2013 - 03:55 PM, said:

Suck it up, the world will never be communist.

#17

Micjaid
    Micjaid

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 08:41 PM

View Postroadhouse699, on 02 February 2013 - 01:46 PM, said:

oh, whoops. Well if you still want it, I'll make it.
its ok because you have started it you can make it but name it better weopons pack instaed Posted Image

#18

poniees
    poniees

    Newly Spawned

  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 12:29 AM

how do i install

#19

roadhouse699

Posted 03 February 2013 - 01:15 AM

View Postponiees, on 03 February 2013 - 12:29 AM, said:

how do i install
It wasn't made yet.

View PostTheEggCentral, on 18 June 2013 - 03:55 PM, said:

Suck it up, the world will never be communist.

#20

kricko01
    kricko01

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 33 posts
  • Minecraft: kricko01

Posted 03 February 2013 - 08:02 AM

I could try to make the map hijacked!