Images!

http://imgur.com/HJ4...qhI9TrI,uOwG8Ui

You walked, you ran the sirens grew closer and closer to you; your heart was filling with anger and pain of love ones, your speed was slowing down rapidly. Boom. The car hit you, you couldn't remember the last 10 minutes but you do remember earlier this evening. As a farmer you don't get much money you always wanted to be a miner and so you set yourself a goal. 1. Miner. 2. Steal. If you couldn't mine you would steal. This wasn't good! After many arrests and fines of 'trespassing' you then decided to move onto plan 2. Or as others called the 'lunatic' decision. On your first attempt of robbery you were driven to the floor by a middle-aged man wearing only rags. But with a shotgun pounding against your head you could say he was the winner. You then staggered up and retreated to your farm, when you appear round the corner to check on your pigs a dead villager laid their blood flowing from its anul and foot. He was raped! You turn around with a knife at your throat. Your instincts took into action (at a rank of 5 unarmed) you beated him down and drew his knife and ended this villagers life. The sirens were already alarmed and you fled with your dead animals and a slight bit of hope. When you wake your DnA was taken and processed. This prison is an interesting one. 'I hope you change and follow the rules.' Implied the Warden.
Ranks information!
Rank up is when you gather your materials to make enough money to rank up to the next rank for example a (the worst) to B all the way to D then you turn to A worker and then the same process happens you rank up till you get to D when you reach this stage you have to overcome your last rank FREE this when you rank up gives you the option of drug dealer, Helper and guard. To rank up to the next rank is simple there will be signs at spawn when you right click one of these signs it takes the money away from you (however much the next rank up is). The benefits of ranking up are better mines, more materials and access to better places. (Skipping mines and ranks is disabled) To enter a permitted mine there will be a sing.  Click the one which prisoner/worker sign is allocated to you.
Ranks
All ranks have accses to their own and previous mines.
A-Prisoner
This is the default rank. You have access to A-prisoner mine only. You will have to build up.
B-Prisoner
This is the next rank up, you will get access to the previous mine and B-prisoner mine.
C-Prisoner
This is the next rank up from B you will again get access to previous mines and c mine which is more benefiting and better materials.
D-Prisoner
This next rank up is the last prisoner rank this has go a few and good enough amount of diamonds eventually giving you enough money to rank up.
A –Worker
This is the first worker which is good, worker mines area lot bigger and a lot better as you will see with this first nether based mine.
B-Worker
This rank is one of the best mines this ranks it realty good and will give you your xp levels and materials.
C –Worker
This rank has a well-built mine and access to the previous mine with it own be quite overpaying and something to look ahead to.
D -Worker
This is the last and final worker rank which has a over powered mine including a lot of materials.
Free
This is rank free which gives you access to every single mine which is fantastic and also gives you the option to purchase with your balance ever guard, helper or drug dealer.
Guard
Guard is a somebody which keeps the prison safe someone who protects citizens and does not let people carry around contraband items.
Helper
Helper gives you the slightest chance of getting staff ranks firther on into the game you get ranked up by making good impression to players and staff.
Drug Dealer
Drug dealer is the last option which only enables you to make money of drug example sugar canes. You are a trusted drug dealer but don’t want to be caught of guards or staff.
Donations!
Donations are very benefiting but very simple with buycraft, when you donate it enables you to become more overpowering than any other player depending on how much and you and the others have donated.  More information is ingame! Do /buy and click the link! Also remember to do /ec when your done buying!
Guard Rules!

1.   If a prisoner is killing other prisoners you can attack them, and If the victim was fighting back you are allowed to kill him too. DO NOT Jail a prisoner for you killing you once!

EXAMPLE

Bob attacks Jill in game! And Jill does not attack back. You would only kill Bob. BUTTTT If Jill hit Bob back you would kill them both.

2.   If you see illegal items on hand of a prisoner or being traded outside of the black market you have to request for it on a 5 second countdown. If they do not hand it over you have to jail them for 5 minutes. If they are in Black Market do not request it. Best if you just avoid the black market.

3.   When a prisoner is attacking you constantly and just suiciding you have the right to give them a strike to let them know they should stop. This is a type of trolling. For them to be trolling they need to be attacking you at least 5 times repeatedly. Give them strikes but not jails unless they do not listen after the third strike.

4.   Use /kit guard, do not abuse these. Destroy any items after using kit. DO NOT GIVE OUT THESE ITEMS

5.   Jail players with /jail name jail time minutes. Time is in minutes. Jail players for spawn killing, camping, PvP abusing.

Offenses that result in a mute = Flaming/Swearing/Racism,etc. Are a mute on third strike. Spamming is mute the first strike if the spam is over 6 messages. Anything else is a jail for example, Not giving up a sword, not coming out of No Pvp after you've tagged them and so on.
1st = 5 minutes
2nd = 10 minutes
3rd = 15 minutes etc.

6.   Do not camp outside of the door way for a player that attacked you unless you tagged them. If you tagged them then you can ask for them to get out on a 5 second countdown.

7.   Do not sell items gained from prisoners for your own type of profit and do not sell kits. Dispose of all gained items after guarding.

8.   When or if two people are trolling you have the same punishments for both of them.

9.   Some prisoner rules still apply to you. FOR EXAMPLE. Dont hack. Whatsoever

10.   Do not jail players for infinite amounts of time.

11.   Respect all players.

12.   Do Not jail players for Simply Attacking you 3 times. The Strikes only count for cussing and such.

13.   Jail System: (/jail playername time(minutes)
If a player runs into non pvp area after you have tagged them then you MUST count down from 5. If they do not get out by the count of 0 then jail them. If they run into non-pvp 3 times or more, Jail them. Put the code (F12P) and a copy of rule 1 and 5 at the bottom of your App or it will not be accepted. 14.   DO NOT HOLD GRUDGES. If a player dies. You can not repeatedly kill them.

14.   STUDY THESE RULES HARD.

15.   Do Not Run From prisoners. They can't run from you so if any of your superiors catch you doing so it is PVP Abuse and you will be punished.

16.   DO NOT Shoot players from the balcony. The bow is for ground purposes. You can NOT do this. If seen doing this, you will be stricken for pvp abuse and any further acts like these will result in a demotion!

17.   The first time you PVP abuse you are subject to warning. Any other times that you PVP abuse as a guard will result in an immediate demotion! This is taken very seriously here on
We are strict about chat so,
Do not Spam,
Do not Flame,
Do not Curse,
Do not Advertise Other Servers,
Do not be racist,
Do not discriminate,
Do not use EXTREMELY bad language
Do not Troll Chat (Example F wapi U wpin C pwna K)
To be honest.. Just don't be a douche!
1st offense = Warning (With the exception of spam)
2nd offense = Mute
3rd offense = Temp ban (Times may vary)
Player Rules

1. No locking any other players in plots or mines.

2. Any types of hacking will result in an instant ban. Ex: X-Ray, Hack clients, Special Mods(Ex:SmartMove), etc.
(We Allow OptiFine)

5. Make sure to read the rules in game!(Some Rules wont be posted here Example: No Growing Trees on Plots)

6. If you say in game that "You didn't know that was a rule" it will not be accepted as an excuse because you are directed to read the rules in game anyways. So don't even try playing that card XD

7. Absolutely NO Pvp Logging. If you break this rule it results in a 30 minute jail.

8. Stealing is allowed!

9. Guards can request contraband items from you but they must say (name), (item)now, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, Jail
if you dont give the item by the time they say jail you will be jailed for 5 minutes or longer.

10. Guards have the right to call you back into pvp but they must say (name), Out, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, Jail
if you dont get back out to pvp by the time they say jail you will be jailed for 5 minutes or longer.

11. Respect all players.

12. No giving higher ranks items to sell in there higher prices shops ( Results in both ban )

13. No scamming!

Ban appeal

IGN Name:
Skype name:
What was your rank:
Reason why you was banned:
Why should you be unbanned:
How will you improve it:
How long have you been playing:
How long are you banned for:
Have you donated:

Guard application

IGN Name:
IRL Name:
Skype name:
What is your rank:
Why should you be guard:
Are you active:
How long have  you been playing:
go back read the guard rules and put the message it tells you to and for each one put

Register or log in to remove.

freezo14
  • Minecraft: freezo14
  • Xbox:W0nga man

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:01 PM

Guard application

IGN:
freezo14

Skype name:
freezo14

What is your rank:
A-Prisoner

Why should you be guard:
I think I should be guard because I want to stop hackers, abusers and help kill DrugDealers. I would also like to be guard because it is one of my best servers and I want to help make it better.

Are you active:
I have been active since 29/01/2013 and I will be active most of the week, I might not be online on Sunday and Friday.

I have been playing since yesterday (29/01/2013)

F12P

1.   If a prisoner is killing other prisoners you can attack them, and If the victim was fighting back you are allowed to kill him too. DO NOT Jail a prisoner for you killing you once!

EXAMPLE

Bob attacks Jill in game! And Jill does not attack back. You would only kill Bob. BUTTTT If Jill hit Bob back you would kill them both.

2.   If you see illegal items on hand of a prisoner or being traded outside of the black market you have to request for it on a 5 second countdown. If they do not hand it over you have to jail them for 5 minutes. If they are in Black Market do not request it. Best if you just avoid the black market.

3.   When a prisoner is attacking you constantly and just suiciding you have the right to give them a strike to let them know they should stop. This is a type of trolling. For them to be trolling they need to be attacking you at least 5 times repeatedly. Give them strikes but not jails unless they do not listen after the third strike.

4.   Use /kit guard, do not abuse these. Destroy any items after using kit. DO NOT GIVE OUT THESE ITEMS

5.   Jail players with /jail name jail time minutes. Time is in minutes. Jail players for spawn killing, camping, PvP abusing.

Offenses that result in a mute = Flaming/Swearing/Racism,etc. Are a mute on third strike. Spamming is mute the first strike if the spam is over 6 messages. Anything else is a jail for example, Not giving up a sword, not coming out of No Pvp after you've tagged them and so on.
1st = 5 minutes
2nd = 10 minutes
3rd = 15 minutes etc.

masterdarkvoid

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:19 PM

IGN Name:
IRL Name: Finn murtins
Skype name: FireOfVoid
What is your rank:a block
Why should you be guard: Because i want to stop all the drug dealers and keep theses animals in line!
Are you active:Yes all the time because i have no life
How long have  you been playing: couple days
go back read the guard rules and put the message it tells you to and for each one put: I would give them a warning and if they  continued i would jail them both

Waltershd

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:39 PM

View Postfreezo14, on 30 January 2013 - 06:01 PM, said:

Guard application

IGN:
freezo14

Skype name:
freezo14

What is your rank:
A-Prisoner

Why should you be guard:
I think I should be guard because I want to stop hackers, abusers and help kill DrugDealers. I would also like to be guard because it is one of my best servers and I want to help make it better.

Are you active:
I have been active since 29/01/2013 and I will be active most of the week, I might not be online on Sunday and Friday.

F12P

EXAMPLE

1st = 5 minutes
2nd = 10 minutes
3rd = 15 minutes etc.

Seen as though your new but maybe later.

View Postmasterdarkvoid, on 30 January 2013 - 06:19 PM, said:

IGN Name:
IRL Name: Finn murtins
Skype name: FireOfVoid
What is your rank:a block
Why should you be guard: Because i want to stop all the drug dealers and keep theses animals in line!
Are you active:Yes all the time because i have no life
How long have  you been playing: couple days
go back read the guard rules and put the message it tells you to and for each one put: I would give them a warning and if they  continued i would jail them both

Your new, so maybe later, also it was a poor app and you didn't do the right message.

XxCoopSxX

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:23 PM

Guard application

IGN Name: XxCoopSxX
IRL Name: Nathan Cooper
Skype name: XxN.CoopSxX
What is your rank: A-Prisoner
Why should you be guard: Ive known to be quite helpful throughout servers
Are you active: Yes, i do intend to be very active.
How long have  you been playing: 1 day Posted Image
go back read the guard rules and put the message it tells you to and for each one put: It tells me to be equal to all players, including being as equal to them as I would be to me, not break the rules and give players a chance before punishment, Almost like a communist nation

1.   If a prisoner is killing other prisoners you can attack them, and If the victim was fighting back you are allowed to kill him too. DO NOT Jail a prisoner for you killing you once! - This stops the attacker from killing the innocent and taking their stuff.

F12P

EXAMPLE

1st = 5 minutes
2nd = 10 minutes
3rd = 15 minutes etc.

I AGREE to ALL rules in place.
EXAMPLE

2.   If you see illegal items on hand of a prisoner or being traded outside of the black market you have to request for it on a 5 second countdown. If they do not hand it over you have to jail them for 5 minutes. If they are in Black Market do not request it. Best if you just avoid the black market. - This is a fun rule that adds more roleplay and a better time to the server

3.   When a prisoner is attacking you constantly and just suiciding you have the right to give them a strike to let them know they should stop. This is a type of trolling. For them to be trolling they need to be attacking you at least 5 times repeatedly. Give them strikes but not jails unless they do not listen after the third strike. - This may teach the offender not to annoy guards/owners

4.   Use /kit guard, do not abuse these. Destroy any items after using kit. DO NOT GIVE OUT THESE ITEMS - This gives guards an advantage to help stop offenders, but not giving them to anybody makes sure nobody has an unfair advantage.

5.   Jail players with /jail name jail time minutes. Time is in minutes. Jail players for spawn killing, camping, PvP abusing. - This stops the offender from repeating this

1st = 5 minutes
2nd = 10 minutes
3rd = 15 minutes etc. - This makes the offender hopefully learn their lesson about what they did

6.   Do not camp outside of the door way for a player that attacked you unless you tagged them. If you tagged them then you can ask for them to get out on a 5 second countdown. - I dont quite understand this

7.   Do not sell items gained from prisoners for your own type of profit and do not sell kits. Dispose of all gained items after guarding. - Gives no unfair advantage

8.   When or if two people are trolling you have the same punishments for both of them. - Makes sure its fair

9.   Some prisoner rules still apply to you. FOR EXAMPLE. Dont hack. Whatsoever - Makes the game fair

10.   Do not jail players for infinite amounts of time. - May annoy players and/or make them quit.

11.   Respect all players. - So its not biased

12.   Do Not jail players for Simply Attacking you 3 times. The Strikes only count for cussing and such. - General guard rules

If a player runs into non pvp area after you have tagged them then you MUST count down from 5. If they do not get out by the count of 0 then jail them. If they run into non-pvp 3 times or more, Jail them. Put the code (F12P) and a copy of rule 1 and 5 at the bottom of your App or it will not be accepted. -  Makes the offence increasingly seem worse

14.   STUDY THESE RULES HARD. - So i know them.

15.   Do Not Run From prisoners. They can't run from you so if any of your superiors catch you doing so it is PVP Abuse and you will be punished. - This is unfair

16.   DO NOT Shoot players from the balcony. The bow is for ground purposes. You can NOT do this. If seen doing this, you will be stricken for pvp abuse and any further acts like these will result in a demotion! - So its equal

17.   The first time you PVP abuse you are subject to warning. Any other times that you PVP abuse as a guard will result in an immediate demotion! This is taken very seriously here on
Do not Spam,
Do not Flame,
Do not Curse,
Do not be racist,
Do not discriminate,
2nd offense = Mute
3rd offense = Temp ban (Times may vary) - Obvious rules Posted Image

Waltershd

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:55 PM

View PostXxCoopSxX, on 30 January 2013 - 08:23 PM, said:

Guard application

IGN Name: XxCoopSxX
IRL Name: Nathan Cooper
Skype name: XxN.CoopSxX
What is your rank: A-Prisoner
Why should you be guard: Ive known to be quite helpful throughout servers
Are you active: Yes, i do intend to be very active.
How long have  you been playing: 1 day Posted Image
go back read the guard rules and put the message it tells you to and for each one put: It tells me to be equal to all players, including being as equal to them as I would be to me, not break the rules and give players a chance before punishment, Almost like a communist nation

1.   If a prisoner is killing other prisoners you can attack them, and If the victim was fighting back you are allowed to kill him too. DO NOT Jail a prisoner for you killing you once! - This stops the attacker from killing the innocent and taking their stuff.

F12P

EXAMPLE

1st = 5 minutes
2nd = 10 minutes
3rd = 15 minutes etc.

I AGREE to ALL rules in place.
EXAMPLE

2.   If you see illegal items on hand of a prisoner or being traded outside of the black market you have to request for it on a 5 second countdown. If they do not hand it over you have to jail them for 5 minutes. If they are in Black Market do not request it. Best if you just avoid the black market. - This is a fun rule that adds more roleplay and a better time to the server

3.   When a prisoner is attacking you constantly and just suiciding you have the right to give them a strike to let them know they should stop. This is a type of trolling. For them to be trolling they need to be attacking you at least 5 times repeatedly. Give them strikes but not jails unless they do not listen after the third strike. - This may teach the offender not to annoy guards/owners

4.   Use /kit guard, do not abuse these. Destroy any items after using kit. DO NOT GIVE OUT THESE ITEMS - This gives guards an advantage to help stop offenders, but not giving them to anybody makes sure nobody has an unfair advantage.

5.   Jail players with /jail name jail time minutes. Time is in minutes. Jail players for spawn killing, camping, PvP abusing. - This stops the offender from repeating this

1st = 5 minutes
2nd = 10 minutes
3rd = 15 minutes etc. - This makes the offender hopefully learn their lesson about what they did

6.   Do not camp outside of the door way for a player that attacked you unless you tagged them. If you tagged them then you can ask for them to get out on a 5 second countdown. - I dont quite understand this

7.   Do not sell items gained from prisoners for your own type of profit and do not sell kits. Dispose of all gained items after guarding. - Gives no unfair advantage

8.   When or if two people are trolling you have the same punishments for both of them. - Makes sure its fair

9.   Some prisoner rules still apply to you. FOR EXAMPLE. Dont hack. Whatsoever - Makes the game fair

10.   Do not jail players for infinite amounts of time. - May annoy players and/or make them quit.

11.   Respect all players. - So its not biased

12.   Do Not jail players for Simply Attacking you 3 times. The Strikes only count for cussing and such. - General guard rules

If a player runs into non pvp area after you have tagged them then you MUST count down from 5. If they do not get out by the count of 0 then jail them. If they run into non-pvp 3 times or more, Jail them. Put the code (F12P) and a copy of rule 1 and 5 at the bottom of your App or it will not be accepted. -  Makes the offence increasingly seem worse

14.   STUDY THESE RULES HARD. - So i know them.

15.   Do Not Run From prisoners. They can't run from you so if any of your superiors catch you doing so it is PVP Abuse and you will be punished. - This is unfair

16.   DO NOT Shoot players from the balcony. The bow is for ground purposes. You can NOT do this. If seen doing this, you will be stricken for pvp abuse and any further acts like these will result in a demotion! - So its equal

Do not Spam,
Do not Flame,
Do not Curse,
Do not be racist,
Do not discriminate,
2nd offense = Mute
3rd offense = Temp ban (Times may vary) - Obvious rules Posted Image
Accept

Waltershd

Posted 30 January 2013 - 09:06 PM

View PostWaltershd, on 30 January 2013 - 08:55 PM, said:

Accept
Declined sorry*

View Postfreezo14, on 30 January 2013 - 06:01 PM, said:

Guard application

IGN:
freezo14

Skype name:
freezo14

What is your rank:
A-Prisoner

Why should you be guard:

Are you active:

F12P

EXAMPLE

1st = 5 minutes
2nd = 10 minutes
3rd = 15 minutes etc.

Accepted

freezo14

Posted 30 January 2013 - 09:14 PM

View PostWaltershd, on 30 January 2013 - 09:06 PM, said:

Declined sorry*

Accepted
Thank you so much, I'm so happy!

Waltershd

Posted 30 January 2013 - 10:12 PM

Server is back up ------------------

AndreiDimi
  • Minecraft: andreidim

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:04 PM

Why am i not white-listed?

i am andreidim in-game
Yep.
Why do you want to see this, anyway, here is it:)

Waltershd

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:30 PM

Whitelist removed, sorry just a minor issue :D

Waltershd

Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:43 PM

Hi

Waltershd

Posted 01 February 2013 - 06:49 PM

Youtube videos out now!

Waltershd

Posted 02 February 2013 - 01:09 AM

Everything being done on sunday sorry :/ Not going on tomorow

Hans_Markus

Posted 02 February 2013 - 10:20 AM

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

XxCoopSxX's plot... tsk tsk tsk

my IGN is hans_markus btw

Waltershd

Posted 02 February 2013 - 01:01 PM

View PostHans_Markus, on 02 February 2013 - 10:20 AM, said:

View PostHans_Markus, on 02 February 2013 - 10:20 AM, said:

His plot was taken away from him, and had to pay fine - 4k /next time 20k

Waltershd

Posted 03 February 2013 - 03:58 PM

DonorZone built!

Waltershd

Posted 03 February 2013 - 06:12 PM

Drop party 1 hour!

Waltershd

Posted 03 February 2013 - 08:07 PM

First DONOR!

freezo14

Posted 03 February 2013 - 10:00 PM

DONATED! Great Server! Best package to buy is Legend, it gets you a tonne of stuff, I recommend it!
If you haven't joined, then join now! Have fun!