What made me decide to actually go this far is three little cousins of mine (all under age 9) have started playing minecraft and want to play multiplayer. On my server swearing isn't really a problem but it happens and nobody cares. However, I wouldnt want my 7 year old cousin to be playing games where people are talking like that.
- Anti swear. Not just make swearing against rules but bleep it out. I build a client mod for this last year (it's out dated now)
- 2 worlds;
≈Friendly World, no monsters, no PvP, day time SMP. Maybe towny or some other group land protection plugin (no factions). Maybe everyone has god mode, and lava is off?
≈Plotme World, for building without grief
- Lava doesnt destroy items or burn players
- Lots of kits
- If pvp, you dont lose items or XP on death
- A system to make is virtually impossible to brake any rule or be unfriendly, no perm banning
- Paid mature Moderation, ambitious
- Lava wouldn't be too hard. If anyone wants to try this part, that would be cool.
need some help with this part
I'm not looking for links to plugins for my ideas, I want to know what the community thinks of this.
If you want to become a part of this project PM me. In the coming weeks I will also more a 'looking for' post for staff
Thanks for reading!
EDIT: made a thread for the server: http://www.minecraft.../#entry21356920