Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.4.7] -=FeralCraft=- 24/7 Survival [40 slots!]

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Feralchocobo
  • Minecraft: feralchocobo

Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:54 PM

Ladies and Gentlemen, I welcome you to FeralCraft!

FeralCraft is a new, exciting Minecraft survival server where the focus isn't on what the Owner wants, but what the player wants.

FeralCraft strives to create a sense of community where player can feel free to build and explore but also have an input into what plugins are used , what events are run and which direction the server goes in.

Current plugins include :

Mob Arena
World guard/edit
Essentials
MCJobs
Lockette
Vault
and a few other plugin I would like to leave as a surprise.

For the first few months, FeralCraft will be a whitelisted server , then once a small dedicated playerbase has been established and mods and admins appointed, the server will be un-whitelisted and opened up.

To apply to join FeralCraft is very simple just answer the simple questions below and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

IGN (In Game Name) :

Why do you want to join Feralcraft?

What do you have to offer Feralcraft?

See it's that simple!

You can keep up the latest news and events by visiting http://minecraft.feralnetworks.com and signing up for an account although not required to play on FeralCraft it is highly recommended

Looking forward to seeing you all very soon

FeralChocobo

Register or log in to remove.

Dwill1x
    Dwill1x

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:58 PM

IGN (In Game Name) : Dwillix

Why do you want to join Feralcraft? Because the other server i play on moved to FTB and i miss good ol' vanilla.

What do you have to offer Feralcraft? I think i am a decent builder, and would love to show my creations with someone besides my dog in my single player world :)

Feralchocobo

Posted 29 January 2013 - 07:24 PM

Dwill1x Accepted

Welcome to FeralCraft :)

Monkeeman404

Posted 29 January 2013 - 08:05 PM

IGN (In Game Name) : monkeeman404

Why do you want to join Feralcraft?Because My old server i played on got shut down and i want to play on a good server

What do you have to offer Feralcraft? My time because i have alot of time to get on MC

Feralchocobo

Posted 29 January 2013 - 08:12 PM

welcome on board monkeeman404

check your inbox shortly Posted Image