1 reply to this topic

me124
    me124

Carpenter

• Members
  • 66 posts
  • Minecraft: me124

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:12 PM

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Hey, about 6 months ago, the server was started with a bunch of people, now a lot of those people have stopped playing and all that remained were four players:
  • me124 (Owner) (Myself)
  • cammoh97 (Owner)
  • zeldatt3
  • WildWillHAmi
Since then, the server has been started back up and now has about 12 regular users, most of which are American, so we are now looking for players in European time zones as during the day, Cammo and I are the only ones on. Zeldatt and Will will be made temporary OPs to administrate any players while me and Cammo are off the server. Each one of us has their own Area, pranks are obviously allowed but please make then tasteful.

The server is whitelisted, when you apply, I will most likely send you the IP and whitelist you.

Our server includes:
Prank Wars
Public Fights (Wither, Ender Dragon etc..)
Ultra Hardcore
....and many others!

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Rules:
No griefing; No one likes to be stolen of!
Don't be a jerk!; Also, no one should be your enemy.
No X-Ray texture packs!; Don't be a filthy cheater Posted Image
No lava,fire or TNT Pranks
Be considerate, take some crops from someone? Replant.

Prank Rules:
No lava,fire or TNT in your pranks. Anything that may destroy ones home.
Leave a sign!: Dont leave someone being confused.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Feel free to apply even if you aren't in a European Time Zone. :)

How To Apply:

IGN:
Country/Location:
Time Zone:
Why you would like to join:
How frequent you would be on:
Have you ever played on a server like this:

Optional:
Other games you play:

Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

3pepis
    3pepis

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:53 PM

IGN:pepis3
Experience:I have been playing minecraft since beta 1.5. So that is plenty of experience.
Country/Location:USA, New York
Time Zone: EST
Why you would like to join: I would like to join this server because I like servers like this. I want to be part of a small but active community and play some normal minecraft without a whole bunch of plugins.
How frequent you would be on: I can be on for about 2-3 hours. Maybe more depending on the day and what's going on.
Have you ever played on a server like this: I have played on a server like this before, but the server went down due to lack of people.

Optional:
Improvements for server: I don't know yet. I'll need to see it as it is now.
Other games you play: TF2, Left 4 dead 2, garry's mod, Some others
Nope