Spoiler:

Register or log in to remove.

SolemnSoul

Posted 26 February 2013 - 02:03 AM

Yeah I'm getting that too.

oitsjustjose
  • Minecraft: oitsjustjose

Posted 26 February 2013 - 06:03 AM

That was totally my bad, the TC API is a bit glitched, but it should be fixed now! Attempt redownloading it ;)

Posted Image

SolemnSoul

Posted 26 February 2013 - 06:21 AM

This is what I get now, with the new version. This is just with Mystic Ruins installed with the rest of my mod list.

Spoiler:

Thing is, I don't even have ThermalExpansion installed.

oitsjustjose

Posted 26 February 2013 - 06:31 AM

View PostSolemnSoul, on 26 February 2013 - 06:21 AM, said:

This is what I get now, with the new version. This is just with Mystic Ruins installed with the rest of my mod list.

Spoiler:

Thing is, I don't even have ThermalExpansion installed.

In all honesty, I have no clue what the issue is, but I can tell you it's not my mod. Sorry, I can tell you it's plugins for forestry, can't tell you why though D:

Posted Image

SolemnSoul

Posted 26 February 2013 - 06:34 AM

it's weird because it only happens when I add your mod to the equation.

oitsjustjose

Posted 26 February 2013 - 06:36 AM

View PostSolemnSoul, on 26 February 2013 - 06:34 AM, said:

it's weird because it only happens when I add your mod to the equation.

Take a look at block ID's for my mod and PfF then, that may be it

*oitsjustjose shrugs*

Posted Image

SolemnSoul

Posted 26 February 2013 - 06:52 AM

Yeah just did that. I found no conflicts ._. that's just so odd. and it's specifically PfF's core. So weird. Well whatever. The stuff it added wasn't specifically important, I didn't even use plugins before, so it's not a major loss. Just some things that would have been nice. specifically between forestry and redpower. rest of the stuff I didn't really care for.

Be funny if I installed ThermalExpansion and it fixed the problem. Lmfao. But I really don't care for TE with my current set of mods.

oitsjustjose

Posted 26 February 2013 - 02:32 PM

View PostSolemnSoul, on 26 February 2013 - 06:52 AM, said:

Yeah just did that. I found no conflicts ._. that's just so odd. and it's specifically PfF's core. So weird. Well whatever. The stuff it added wasn't specifically important, I didn't even use plugins before, so it's not a major loss. Just some things that would have been nice. specifically between forestry and redpower. rest of the stuff I didn't really care for.

Be funny if I installed ThermalExpansion and it fixed the problem. Lmfao. But I really don't care for TE with my current set of mods.

Well, I'm real sorry for the inconvenience, I'm not sure what the problem is nor do I know why it would be out of nowhere like this..

Posted Image

BlocklockCity

Posted 26 February 2013 - 07:09 PM

I'm happy to see this mod again.  It adds a lot of stuff, though; it'd be convenient to give it its own tab in the Creative inventory.

SolemnSoul

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:21 PM

Do the chests actually do anything? I created a creative world to make sure everything is generating properly, found two mystic ruins, found the chests, but they wouldn't open and when I broke them they didn't drop anything.

oitsjustjose

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:30 PM

View PostBlocklockCity, on 26 February 2013 - 07:09 PM, said:

I'm happy to see this mod again.  It adds a lot of stuff, though; it'd be convenient to give it its own tab in the Creative inventory.

Will do!

View PostSolemnSoul, on 26 February 2013 - 08:21 PM, said:

Do the chests actually do anything? I created a creative world to make sure everything is generating properly, found two mystic ruins, found the chests, but they wouldn't open and when I broke them they didn't drop anything.

Breaking them in creative makes them drop nothing, they don't have a GUI. Breaking them in survival however will allow them to drop an array of items!

Posted Image

SolemnSoul

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:32 PM

I changed it to survival, and when I broke it, it didn't drop anything :c Or does the world originally being a creative world (despite changing gamemode) cause the chests to be stuck in that mode?

SolemnSoul

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:39 PM

Okay I figured it out. You apparently have to break it with a pickaxe. You can't break it with your hand or any other tool. That's somewhat odd. If anything it should be an axe or any tool. Don't know if that's a bug or not.

oitsjustjose

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:45 PM

View PostSolemnSoul, on 26 February 2013 - 09:39 PM, said:

Okay I figured it out. You apparently have to break it with a pickaxe. You can't break it with your hand or any other tool. That's somewhat odd. If anything it should be an axe or any tool. Don't know if that's a bug or not.

Not a bug. They are iron and gold treasure chests, so I treated them like iron and gold chests from CPW's iron chest mod, sorry for the confusion.

Posted Image

SolemnSoul

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:52 PM

I guess that makes sense. Probably something you should note on the OP. Chests just looked bordered in gold or iron.

oitsjustjose

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:55 PM

View PostSolemnSoul, on 26 February 2013 - 09:52 PM, said:

I guess that makes sense. Probably something you should note on the OP. Chests just looked bordered in gold or iron.

True that, I suppose you are correct. There's still a ton planned for them anyways, they will eventually have a GUI and alongside that they will have a custom model, but that's all to come!

Posted Image

Marvl101
    Marvl101

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 203 posts
  • Minecraft: Marvl101

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:40 PM

Can you rename iridium tools to something else like orchranium? because i feel that this version of iridium is a bit too easy to get

oitsjustjose

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:49 PM

View PostMarvl101, on 26 February 2013 - 10:40 PM, said:

Can you rename iridium tools to something else like orchranium? because i feel that this version of iridium is a bit too easy to get

Too easy to get? Have you gotten 3 adamantine ingots and 24 iridium nuggets to get an iridium pickaxe? Besides, the original version of this mod was out a bit before IC2 came out, and I don't think IndustrialCraft had iridium in it's first version, but I may be wrong...

Posted Image

Marvl101
    Marvl101

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 203 posts
  • Minecraft: Marvl101

Posted 27 February 2013 - 06:36 AM

oh...

my god i just realized that it was pretty balanced....

and my god treasure chests drop a LOT of loot

can you add a config option so that you can have vanilla chests?