• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

FTB MindCrack|13+|Small Community

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

Toastytoast1223

Posted 27 January 2013 - 10:13 PM

Hello All, and welcome to Obligatory Craft, a place where the name is indeed only obligatory.

Now as this is a small server, I will only be whitelisting 15 people today, so act fast, BUT read the rules first!

1) There will be NO griefing or stealing on the server. You only get one warning if I catch you. The second time is a de-whitelist.

2) You must be 14 or older to apply.

3) Be nice and polite to all the other players.

4) If you are gone for 2 weeks without telling anyone (I.E. Hey life is pretty hectic, I won't be on for a while) I will probably de whitelist you to make room for other people. However, if I do de-whitelist you,can contact me and I will put you back on the whitelist.

So the rules aren't to bad. Some of the more advanced things can be explained in-game (IE We have a mini town set up, so we do plots so that we don't build on top of each other)

If you would like to apply, I request the following info:

Your IGN.

Your Age.

Experience with TechMods:

Are you going to be an active member:

Thank you, and hope to see some of you soon!
The server IP is toastytoast.simpleno.de
I will post in the thread if you are whitelisted.

EDIT: I GOT THE IP WRONG. I AM SO SORRY.

Register or log in to remove.

Da_w0mbat

Posted 27 January 2013 - 10:19 PM

[font='Trebuchet MS', ', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif} ']Your IGN. Da_w0mbat[/font]

[font='Trebuchet MS', ', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif} ']Your Age. 14[/font]

[font='Trebuchet MS', ', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif} ']Experience with TechMods: I have lots of expierence with IC2, Buildcraft and thermal expansion and would like to learn more about redpower and forestrey.[/font]

[font='Trebuchet MS', ', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif} ']Are you going to be an active member: I will be an active member because i want an active coummunity to play with [/font]

ZombieLoaf
  • Minecraft: Zaenith

Posted 27 January 2013 - 10:23 PM

Your IGN. cmhilts

Your Age. 15, 16 on March 6th

Experience with TechMods: Not sure what you mean by "TechMods" but if you mean the mods in FTB I know a good amount about Thaumcraft, buildcraft, IC2, SoulShard, redstone part of RedPower, and ComputerCraft

Are you going to be an active member: Yes :)

Toastytoast1223

Posted 27 January 2013 - 10:26 PM

View PostDa_w0mbat, on 27 January 2013 - 10:19 PM, said:

[font='Trebuchet MS', ', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif} ']Your IGN. Da_w0mbat[/font]

[font='Trebuchet MS', ', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif} ']Your Age. 14[/font]

[font='Trebuchet MS', ', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif} ']Experience with TechMods: I have lots of expierence with IC2, Buildcraft and thermal expansion and would like to learn more about redpower and forestrey.[/font]

[font='Trebuchet MS', ', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif} ']Are you going to be an active member: I will be an active member because i want an active coummunity to play with [/font]

Added. Enjoy the Server :3

izzzykidd

Posted 27 January 2013 - 11:15 PM

Your IGN.Izzzykidd

Your Age.14

Experience with TechMods:I know a decent amount about the mods but not everything but i'm still learning from video's on youtube.

Are you going to be an active member:Yes because I hate being in server's when anyone hardly talks.

Toastytoast1223

Posted 27 January 2013 - 11:24 PM

View Postizzzykidd, on 27 January 2013 - 11:15 PM, said:

Your IGN.Izzzykidd

Your Age.14

Experience with TechMods:I know a decent amount about the mods but not everything but i'm still learning from video's on youtube.

Are you going to be an active member:Yes because I hate being in server's when anyone hardly talks.

You have also been added. Enjoy!

ju4ija
    ju4ija

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • Minecraft: ju4ija

Posted 27 January 2013 - 11:48 PM

Your IGN. ju4ija

Your Age. 14

Experience with TechMods: None, I don't like bothering with mods.

Are you going to be an active member: Yes, I have plenty of free time.

RiseAboveAll

Posted 27 January 2013 - 11:57 PM

Your IGN.  RiseAboveAll

Your Age. 15 Years old, turning 16 in September.

Experience with TechMods:  I have no experience with TechMods /:  I would love to learn though (:

Are you going to be an active member:  Very, My average playing hours on weekdays are 4-8, and on weekends 5-12.  

colewalsh123

Posted 28 January 2013 - 12:10 AM

Your IGN. Mexican_Priest

Your Age. 14

Experience with TechMods: I've been playing with tech mods since industrialcraft originally came out. I know what just about every item does (Exept GregTech).

Are you going to be an active member: Oh course!
-----------------------------------------
Also, i'm putting one for ThomasCantu too, as he doesn't have a MC forum account.

Your IGN. ThomasCantu

Your Age. 15

Experience with TechMods: I have an ok knowledge of tech mods. I'm better with thaumcraft, but I am still good with normal ones like ic2 and redpower.

Are you going to be an active member: Probably, it really depends on my scedual. I will most likley be.
Posted Image

Toastytoast1223

Posted 28 January 2013 - 12:23 AM

View PostRiseAboveAll, on 27 January 2013 - 11:57 PM, said:

Your IGN.  RiseAboveAll

Your Age. 15 Years old, turning 16 in September.

Experience with TechMods:  I have no experience with TechMods /:  I would love to learn though (:

Are you going to be an active member:  Very, My average playing hours on weekdays are 4-8, and on weekends 5-12.  

View Postcolewalsh123, on 28 January 2013 - 12:10 AM, said:

Your IGN. Mexican_Priest

Your Age. 14

Experience with TechMods: I've been playing with tech mods since industrialcraft originally came out. I know what just about every item does (Exept GregTech).

Are you going to be an active member: Oh course!
-----------------------------------------
Also, i'm putting one for ThomasCantu too, as he doesn't have a MC forum account.

Your IGN. ThomasCantu

Your Age. 15

Experience with TechMods: I have an ok knowledge of tech mods. I'm better with thaumcraft, but I am still good with normal ones like ic2 and redpower.

Are you going to be an active member: Probably, it really depends on my scedual. I will most likley be.

View PostZombieLoaf, on 27 January 2013 - 10:23 PM, said:

Your IGN. cmhilts

Your Age. 15, 16 on March 6th

Experience with TechMods: Not sure what you mean by "TechMods" but if you mean the mods in FTB I know a good amount about Thaumcraft, buildcraft, IC2, SoulShard, redstone part of RedPower, and ComputerCraft

Are you going to be an active member: Yes Posted Image

All four of you are going to be whitelisted shortly.

View Postju4ija, on 27 January 2013 - 11:48 PM, said:

Your IGN. ju4ija

Your Age. 14

Experience with TechMods: None, I don't like bothering with mods.

Are you going to be an active member: Yes, I have plenty of free time.

I don't think this is the best server for you, we have a ton of mods installed through the FTB Mindcrack pack. If you really want to try it let me know!

izzzykidd

Posted 28 January 2013 - 12:29 AM

Is the server up?

Toastytoast1223

Posted 28 January 2013 - 12:50 AM

It should be
Let me try re whitelisting you.

Edit: You are reWhitelisted, and the server is indeed up.

ZombieLoaf
  • Minecraft: Zaenith

Posted 28 January 2013 - 12:59 AM

I am not able to connect to the server, not sure why.

Toastytoast1223

Posted 28 January 2013 - 01:10 AM

View PostZombieLoaf, on 28 January 2013 - 12:59 AM, said:

I am not able to connect to the server, not sure why.

And Thats because I am a moron. The Correct server IP is toastytoast.simpleno.de

sjrbaker
  • Minecraft: sjrbaker

Posted 29 January 2013 - 03:08 PM

Your IGN. sjrbaker

Your Age. 15

Experience with TechMods: I know just about all the mods in FTB so if help is needed ask away. Posted Image

Are you going to be an active member: Yes

colewalsh123

Posted 06 February 2013 - 02:43 PM

The new IP (Toastytoast.simplno.de) isn't working
Posted Image

Stickbabiga

Posted 06 February 2013 - 03:33 PM

Your IGN.
Stickbabiga
Your Age.
Experience with TechMods:
I'm new to FTB, but I understand most of the mods rather well.
Are you going to be an active member?:
Assuming this is going to be a community-oriented server, a lot!
I start out each morning with a nice, hot cup o' Minecraft!

It's pronounced stick-BOB-i-guh. Got it? 'Kay then.