• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

The Land of Freedom Feed The Beast Beta Pack A Whitelisted Server. [PvE] [FTB] [Semi-Vanilla]

[ftb] [pve] survival whitelisted minecraft server beta pack

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

TheMeltedBiscuit
  • Minecraft: Matty_Candlin

Posted 26 January 2013 - 07:31 PM

The Land Of Freedom is a Minecraft Survival Server that is brought to you by SilvaGaming.co.uk.

The Land Of Freedom is a 35 Slot server with 1.5gb of ram and is hosted with a very reliable host (SilvaGaming.co.uk) to maintain stable playing experience for the player.  We have an awesome mature community with extremely kind staff and a very thought out set of rules.

IP: 176.31.130.107
Vote for the server: http://www.craftstat.../176.31.130.107

Rules:

Universal Rules. (Applys To All!)

[1] No offensive comments or harassment to fellow players and staff.
[2] No Caps.
[3] Do not Spam the Chat.
[4] No Greifing on the server, if you suspect someone has greifed please inform an admin or senior staff member.
[5] No Stealing items from other players.
[6] Do not ask staff members to spawn items for you.
[7] Do not use any mods that are not allowed on the server such as X-Ray, Flymod etc...
[8] When Trading, only buy and sell legit items.

Mod and Admin Rank Specific Rules.
[1] Be Responsible with the privileges you are given as a Admin/Mod.
[2] Do not spawn blocks or items for other players or yourself.
[3] All of the universal rules must be followed by Staff and Admins.

Application:

Minecraft IGN:
Short biography:

Questions
1) What other servers have you played on, and for how long?
2) What do you consider being your expertise within minecraft? (PVP, Creativity, Large Builds etc.)
3) If a creeper is chasing you, and it accidentally blows up something belonging to another player, like a chest or a building, what would you do?

Register or log in to remove.

XTjack
    XTjack

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 890 posts
  • Minecraft: Grass_Block

Posted 26 January 2013 - 07:32 PM

View PostTheMeltedBiscuit, on 26 January 2013 - 07:31 PM, said:

The Land Of Freedom is a Minecraft Survival Server that is brought to you by SilvaGaming.co.uk.

The Land Of Freedom is a 35 Slot server with 1.5gb of ram and is hosted with a very reliable host (SilvaGaming.co.uk) to maintain stable playing experience for the player.  We have an awesome mature community with extremely kind staff and a very thought out set of rules.

IP: 176.31.130.107
Vote for the server: http://www.craftstat.../176.31.130.107

Rules:

Universal Rules. (Applys To All!)

[1] No offensive comments or harassment to fellow players and staff.
[2] No Caps.
[3] Do not Spam the Chat.
[4] No Greifing on the server, if you suspect someone has greifed please inform an admin or senior staff member.
[5] No Stealing items from other players.
[6] Do not ask staff members to spawn items for you.
[7] Do not use any mods that are not allowed on the server such as X-Ray, Flymod etc...
[8] When Trading, only buy and sell legit items.

Mod and Admin Rank Specific Rules.
[1] Be Responsible with the privileges you are given as a Admin/Mod.
[2] Do not spawn blocks or items for other players or yourself.
[3] All of the universal rules must be followed by Staff and Admins.

Application:

Minecraft IGN:
Short biography:

Questions
1) What other servers have you played on, and for how long?
2) What do you consider being your expertise within minecraft? (PVP, Creativity, Large Builds etc.)
3) If a creeper is chasing you, and it accidentally blows up something belonging to another player, like a chest or a building, what would you do?

1.5 gigs of ram is 11-15 people not 35+ or -

MGK

EST. 19XX

TheMeltedBiscuit
  • Minecraft: Matty_Candlin

Posted 26 January 2013 - 07:49 PM

View PostXTjack, on 26 January 2013 - 07:32 PM, said:

1.5 gigs of ram is 11-15 people not 35+ or -
We can see about that if you have 35 friends? ;) I'm new. Don't judge.

XTjack
    XTjack

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 890 posts
  • Minecraft: Grass_Block

Posted 26 January 2013 - 08:09 PM

View PostTheMeltedBiscuit, on 26 January 2013 - 07:49 PM, said:

We can see about that if you have 35 friends? Posted Image I'm new. Don't judge.
It's ok. FTB need atleast half of one gb of ram to run. Then you're stuck with the other half.

MGK

EST. 19XX

lorna101

Posted 27 January 2013 - 07:47 AM

Minecraft IGN:Lorna101

Short biography:I know your thinking another 12 year old annoying but i think im pretty mature for my age ...probably most people say this but truthfully i have my kid moments as well i am a girl so being one i take no sexist comments as the are mainly aimed at girls i live in the Uk and i have skype but it's currently broken i tried to join a whitelisted server once but  they said no because of spell check i  was gutted but excepted  that if they dident want me they loss i guess i am a alright builder i prefer sandstone builds and would love to join a mature server where people cant invite they annoying friends -Lorna101 :D

Questions
1) What other servers have you played on, and for how long? i have played on many servers from my friends server to a whole range of people i dident know i now have a bunch of friends so i would appreciated it if i could join to get more :D
2) What do you consider being your expertise within minecraft? (PVP, Creativity, Large Builds etc.) As anyone with the right weapons i am good at pvp mainly bows i can build with sandstone better then wood but i am still good at that and my best feature i guess is my way with patterns and symmetric builds.
3) If a creeper is chasing you, and it accidentally blows up something belonging to another player, like a chest or a building, what would you do? I tell the person say sorry and try to reclaim there items or if you have the rollback plugin say sorry to a admin/mod and ask them to please roll it back i guess if i run people will see it as a greif and ban me witch i do not what to happen. -Lorna101 :D if i do get through (fingers crossed) does my friend have to be send a application we are extremely bored and would be grateful he's a bit annoying but you know Going to be checking this all day thank you -Lorna101