Compatible with Minecraft 1.5.2
This mod allows you to easly change your Skin and Cape stored on your pc (internet connection NOT required).
The default ID for Closet Block is 215 but you can change it editing the "closetmod.properties" file in your ".minecraft" directory.
This file will be created automatically once you start the game for the first time.
You can edit these properties to traduce the GUI buttons in your language:
- Language_Next (Default "Next" button content)
- Language_Back (Default "Back" button content)
- Language_Capes (Default "Capes" button content)
- Language_Skins (Default "Skins" button content)
- Language_NoCapeSelected (Default "None" button content)
How To Install:
[Manual] : Move all the files in ClosetMod.rar in your Minecraft.jar archive.
[Magic Luncher] or similar : You have to copy the directory "closetmod/skins" and "closetmod/capes" from ClosetMod.zip to your Minecraft.jar archive anyway (Important)
These two directory will contain your skin and cape files (.png)
Where can i put my cape and skin files?
Download your favorite cape files from the internet and save them in "Minecraft.jar/closetmod/capes".
Do the same thing with your favorite skin files and put them in "Minecraft.jar/closetmod/skins".
- Minecraft 1.5.2 Compatibility.
- Minor Fixes
- Skin and Capes directory are changed in "mods/ClosetMod/Skins" and "mods/ClosetMod/Capes"
- Minecraft 1.5.1 Compatibility.
- Forge Compatibility.
- Changed the default id for ClosetBlock to 215.
- A few changes in properties file (see read me).
- Added the ability to edit the buttons contents (Capes,Skins,Next,Back,None) to support different languages.
- Any Capes or Skins starts with a capital letter now.
- If cape and skin directory are empty you'll see the "The Closet is empty" message.
- Now you can see the cape list even if your skin directory is empty.
- Better and faster code.
Skins GUI :
Capes GUI :
Download Last Version [V 2.2]