Tribes and Trades is a PvP/Raid server based around creating a Tribe, finding members for your tribe, and expanding its borders. Players can gain levels for a huge range of things including Mining, Sword fighting, Cooking, Farming and Enchanting and much more! Once a high enough level they can select a class which adds additional perks.
Tribes & Trades and Tribes Community have been running successfully for almost 2 years. Please check us out at www.tribescommunity.com and check out our bukkit and tekkit servers!
1. No griefing, period. If you didn't place it, don't break it.
2. No hacking (x-ray, nodus, e.t.c.) Only approved mods may be used on this server. If you want to use one not on this list ask a Head Admin CLICK HERE FOR LIST OF ALLOWED MODS
3. Do not disrespect other players
4. Don't complain about, dying, losing items, or getting raided, if you expect foul play please whisper a staff member
5. No spam or excessive caps lock
6. If you make a deal you must go through with it.
7. Do not log off while in combat. This is often referred to as combat logging.
8. Don't ask for handouts, this includes items, heals, OP, weather changes and time changes.
9. Don't overstay your welcome during raids (limit yourself to around ten minutes-fifteen minutes)
10. Don't spawn kill. This means if you killed a player once and happen to be standing on their spawn when they rez, you may not attack them again until they attack you, or until a good minute or so has past.
Royal (1 year/Donator)
Saint (Donator rank)
Noble (1 year rank)
Everyone is automatically placed at a default rank, this rank has full access to all class features, town features, build and destroy functions. You do not need to sign up at our website to be able to play. (However it's advised because we have a great community)
Having a class grants 15% more XP for the levels in that class. Use /class to view classes and the levels needed.
Mining / Xp is gained by breaking the blocks listed on /mining with a pickaxe in your hand.
Archaeology / stat page missing or mispelt?
Woodcutting / Xp is gained by chopping down trees with an axe.
Farming / Xp is gained by breaking crops which are fully grown. See /farming
Lockpicking / Xp is gained by right clicking iron doors with a lockpick in hand. A success is determined by the door opening or not, along with a message. See /lockpicking for rescipe
Pickpocketing / Xp is gained by right clicking a player while sneaking (providing cooldown is not active)
Swords / Xp is gained by hitting the mobs listed on /swords with a sword equipped.
Unarmed / Xp is gained by hitting the mobs listed on /unarmed with nothing in your hand.
Archery / Xp is gained by hitting the mobs listed on /archery with a bow.
Smithing / Xp is gained by right clicking an iron block with the tool which needs repairing. See /repair
Enchanting / Xp is gained by enchanting an item in an enchanting table. See /enchanting
Cooking / Xp is gained by cooking food in a furnace. See the half assed + false information on /cooking.
Building / Xp is gained by building houses, terraforming, and so on. Over 50 blocks give building XP. See /building for some examples of what give XP.
Type /stats to view your current levels. Type /<statname> to view stat info. Eg: /archery, /swords, etc...