• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Feed The Beast (MindCrack Pack) [1.4.6] WHITELIST!

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

Omega_Shenron

Posted 27 January 2013 - 01:47 AM

IGN: Omega_Shenron

Name: Mikey (My-Key)

I am very experienced w/ minecraft/FTB My fav FTB mod is thaumcraft and im very good with redstone in vanilla minecraft

Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

Rainbowbuds

Posted 27 January 2013 - 01:49 AM

IGN: Puppies01
Name: Olivia
A few things about yourself, and/or minecraft experience? I have a talent for building and LOVE minecraft im on it all the time I ve been playing since 1.2.5 I LOVE rainbows and I am no noob!

jafremek
    jafremek

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 02:32 AM

IGN: Jafremek
Name: John
A few things about yourself, and/or minecraft experience?
Every server I've been on has closed or reset it's map before I could finish a build, I'm hoping this one will last long enough to actually finish a building.  Also, I tend to build far from spawn (secret hard to find bases are fun)

Emberheart12
  • Minecraft: Emberheart12

Posted 27 January 2013 - 02:54 AM

Application-

IGN: Emberheart12

Name: Amber

A few things about yourself, and/or minecraft experience?
I've been playing Minecraft for about 1 to 2 years now and have loved it lots! I have not actually played on a FTB server, but I've watched videos on it from YouTube.
Posted Image

dwade3flyer

Posted 27 January 2013 - 04:39 AM

IGN: dwade3flyer623
Name
A few things about yourself, and/or minecraft experience?  I am 15 years old. I have been playing minecraft for the past few years.  I have been playing feed the beast for around 3 months now and i really want to be able to play on your server.  I do not tolerate hacking/modding, stealing, or griefing.  I really just like to build and have fun!
:::to be accepted you must pm me your skype AND post an app on this thread!

cownleyman

Posted 27 January 2013 - 10:35 AM

Cownleyman
South west England
Aiden
I like to play mindcrack as I'm really good with bees and I like to meet new people
I'm also good a cod black ops 2

llvllax
    llvllax

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 157 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 02:18 PM

Thanks for all the apps everyone! we started a mini spawn town yesterday, basically a couple temp houses before we pick plots. As for the skype thing, its the ONLY the i ve made mandatory for my server, I dont ask you to join a call...ever. Its simply for the group chat and file sharing. Anyone is welcome to start calls but no one has to join if they dont want. I am adding the people who PMed me their info NOWWWW!

kainreed
    kainreed

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Minecraft: kainreed
  • Xbox:Kain

Posted 27 January 2013 - 02:46 PM

IGN: kainreed
Name: Kain

i've been playing since indev so im pretty familiar with minecraft. i dont have mic at the moment but i type really fast! (seriously)
and i like minecraft servers. and my favorite block is Fire lblock (51) so dont count me out!

DJM1996
    DJM1996

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 03:52 PM

IGN: DJM1996
Name: Dom
A few things about yourself, and/or minecraft experience? Play regularly on ftb and really enjoy it, looking to join a good server

Aviantor
    Aviantor

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 03:59 PM

Wilhelm423
United States
William
I've been playing Minecraft for a while now, and I'd like to say I'm fairly good at it. I'm very knowledgeable in Feed the Beast as well.

llvllax
    llvllax

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 157 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 06:46 PM

Friendly reminder, I will only be accepting people who PM me their Skype, So Apply HERE then PM me, then ill add you to the group CHAT, and get you set up wiith the configs/IP/Whitelist! look forward to adding a few more people!

Emberheart12
  • Minecraft: Emberheart12

Posted 27 January 2013 - 06:53 PM

I PMed you my Skype
Posted Image

llvllax
    llvllax

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 157 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 06:56 PM

View PostEmberheart12, on 27 January 2013 - 06:53 PM, said:

I PMed you my Skype

I added you! :D

Omega_Shenron

Posted 27 January 2013 - 10:15 PM

IIvIIax i pmed you my skype
Posted Image

Aviantor
    Aviantor

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 10:41 PM

I've pmed my Skype. Also, have I been added?

llvllax
    llvllax

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 157 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 05:50 AM

I just added everyone to skype, The ones who sent me a pm! Posted Image

Side note, Roads and plots are coming along great, we are also considering/already decided to add myst craft, but i feel it would be to op at the start PLUS I am lazy! so far we have a very constant flow of people so I dont know how many more ill accept.

TheMeatball

Posted 28 January 2013 - 02:15 PM

IGN: CrazyMeatballMC

Name: Pontus

I have played alot of Minecraft and Feed The Beast

And I hate griefers Posted Image

corbzz
    corbzz

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 04:01 PM

IGN: xCoRbZz
Name: Jun
A few things about yourself, and/or minecraft experience? I LOVE playing sports and games. I play sports everyday like basketball, football, rugby, golf, swimming, tennis, badminton and more. I'm not like those nerds out there that play Minecraft all day, I actually can control my gaming time and I schedule when I play so I can even out my schedule with sports and games. Sometimes, I don't feel like playing games at all and would rather go outside and do something like sledding, shovelling my driveway, etc. So basically what I'm saying is, I am an athlete and a gamer at the same time with a balanced playing schedule. I do many things like karate, going to to gym, etc. I weight lift a lot and exercise so I can keep in shape Posted Image One of my favourite sports are basketball and swimming. Basketball is such an intense sport, it makes me want to play it more and I sometimes get goosebumps from playing because it's so intense Posted Image Swimming I enjoy a lot because it calms me down a lot and I have been swimming a lot when I was a kid. I like many different types of gaming like FPS, Role Playing, etc. My favourite FPS game is obviously COD Black Ops 2. I KD ratio isn't that bad but I guess I'm a decent player Posted Image
I have been playing Minecraft for 2 years now so I am very experienced but FTB isn't my main thing but I would love to be part of a FTB communnity and learn more about it.

llvllax
    llvllax

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 157 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 02:33 PM

i added a few people last night, i work till 4 then ill add a few more. so pm me your skype ill add you, my name is max.

tiger12081

Posted 29 January 2013 - 05:57 PM

IGN:tiger12081
name:lex
about myself:I love to play a game where you can survive and do your thing thats why i chose minecraft.when i heard there was something like the industrial revolution on minecraft i began to play and i love it so much just having fun with some of your friends and think what is the next thing i want to do.And besides of that i want to play with my friend redblackdragon3.