• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Feed The Beast (MindCrack Pack) [1.4.6] WHITELIST!

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

llvllax
    llvllax

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 157 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 06:58 AM

FRESH MAP hoping for LONG TERM WITH NO RESETS!!! gregTech EASY!

Hey, I just bought a new server and I plan to have it hosted for the foreseeable future. Ill be white listing people from this thread only. I have high hopes of starting some sort of community but its not going to happen unless we get a good amount of decent players. Ill be online for the next hour and Ill continue to check this thread often for new people.

Application

IGN:
Name
A few things about yourself, and/or minecraft experience?
to be accepted you must pm me your skype AND post an app on this thread!

Register or log in to remove.

Giotice
    Giotice

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 07:03 AM

Giotice
Phillipines
Gian Mario Gerona or Gio Gerona
I like minecraft, my cousins introduced me to the game about 2 years ago.
Posted Image

Giotice
    Giotice

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 08:22 AM

Bump
Posted Image

redblackdragon3

Posted 26 January 2013 - 09:53 AM

IGN: redblackdragon3
Name jorn
A few things about yourself, and/or minecraft experience? i has alot of minecraft exp because i play alot of it and i really like to play with frends and show the  things i made

what if the answer to everything doesn't exist? we would have been chasing our own tail all along...

llvllax
    llvllax

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 157 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 01:41 PM

View PostGiotice, on 26 January 2013 - 07:03 AM, said:

Giotice
Phillipines
Gian Mario Gerona or Gio Gerona
I like minecraft, my cousins introduced me to the game about 2 years ago.

View Postredblackdragon3, on 26 January 2013 - 09:53 AM, said:

IGN: redblackdragon3
Name jorn
A few things about yourself, and/or minecraft experience? i has alot of minecraft exp because i play alot of it and i really like to play with frends and show the  things i made

Ill accept you guys in an hour.

decimus95

Posted 26 January 2013 - 02:25 PM

IGN: Decimus95
Name Nicolas Ste-Croix
A few things about yourself, and/or minecraft experience? well i love to play Minecraft and feed the beast cause its fun and i played 1 year and a half on minecraft :)

llvllax
    llvllax

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 157 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 02:34 PM

Anyone who would like the IP please pm me your skype details.

All 3 have been added to the whitelist, I just need your skype's to give IP/config files!!

minecraft eric4oo

Posted 26 January 2013 - 03:41 PM

IGN: eric4oo
Name: Eric
A few things about yourself, and/or minecraft experience? im friendly and im just looking for a fun mindcrack serve to play on. ive been playing minecraft since the game came out so i have plenty of experience playing

llvllax
    llvllax

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 157 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 08:11 PM

I ve added everyone to skype, waiting to be accepted. I know its a bit of a processs but once your on the server youll feeel a lot more comfortable playing on it knowing what you went through to get on. I wanna find a few very active, mature people and simple tasks such as downloading skype have become a must to join my server. Its going to be the way i communicate with you all, share configs and other files.

SimqlySketch

Posted 26 January 2013 - 08:20 PM

IGN:Alan1060,
Name:Alan.

I'm a friendly person looking for a great ftb server as all the servers I have been on have stopped working :( Anyway I hope to make good friends and I love to play ftb (I know a lot from watching direwolf) :D

LM17
    LM17

Carpenter

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • Minecraft: LM17

Posted 26 January 2013 - 08:20 PM

IGN: LM17
Name: Cameron
A few things about yourself, and/or minecraft experience? I have played minecraft for over 3 years, and i've been playing and really enjoying FTB for over 3 months:) I'm hoping to find a nice mindcrack pack server to have fun with it and the others who play on it

ololulu1
    ololulu1

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 08:23 PM

IGN: ololulu
Name: Tom
Started playing minecraft ~ 1 year ago, totally skipped vanilla and went straight to tekkit, then switched to FTB.

llvllax
    llvllax

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 157 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 09:30 PM

View PostSimqlySketch, on 26 January 2013 - 08:20 PM, said:

IGN:Alan1060,
Name:Alan.

I'm a friendly person looking for a great ftb server as all the servers I have been on have stopped working Posted Image Anyway I hope to make good friends and I love to play ftb (I know a lot from watching direwolf) Posted Image

View PostLM17, on 26 January 2013 - 08:20 PM, said:

IGN: LM17
Name: Cameron
A few things about yourself, and/or minecraft experience? I have played minecraft for over 3 years, and i've been playing and really enjoying FTB for over 3 months:) I'm hoping to find a nice mindcrack pack server to have fun with it and the others who play on it

View Postololulu1, on 26 January 2013 - 08:23 PM, said:

IGN: ololulu
Name: Tom
Started playing minecraft ~ 1 year ago, totally skipped vanilla and went straight to tekkit, then switched to FTB.

All Accepted! pm me your skype unless you already have, if you have I ve added you!

collcroc123

Posted 26 January 2013 - 09:38 PM

Collcroc123.
america.
Collin.
i love to build new contraptions like traps, counters and other redstone stuff.
1. i don't know what PM means. 2. don't have Skype. 3. Don't have add. Sorry.
Is this for pranks like Vintage-beef's? If it is, i will join.Posted Image

Cristian23761

Posted 26 January 2013 - 09:44 PM

IGN: Cristian23761
Name: Cristian
A few things about yourself, and/or minecraft experience?: I am very experienced with vanilla minecraft and i am semi-experienced with FTB, i do know alot though, i have been in many servers but they always shut down ): im hoping to get accepted to this server because it seems like it will be fun (:

MegaSilentMinecrafter
  • Minecraft: MegaSilentFang

Posted 26 January 2013 - 09:50 PM

IGN: MegaSilentFang
Name: Roman
A few things about yourself, and/or minecraft experience?: I'm very experienced in vanilla minecarft, (although i build badly) i am good at some FTB mods like redpower, industrailcraft and buildcraft ( basicly the ones that are in tekkit too)

Also i was looking for server to play on and also for FTW server so there it is
I am good at spelling but i'm not english
i'll pm you but i don't have skype
Posted Image
Give him a rose!
Spoiler:

Creepers on a wall
  • Minecraft: Maxoman9

Posted 26 January 2013 - 11:05 PM

IGN:maxoman9
NameMax
A few things about yourself, and/or minecraft experience?Im very good at minecraft.I have been playing minecraft since beta 1.5. I am a very nice guy who loves making new friends.

xGotCookiesx

Posted 26 January 2013 - 11:30 PM

IGN: MikeMyers31
Name: Joris.
A few things about yourself, and/or minecraft experience? I've been playing minecraft since 1.8 and I'd like to try out this MindCrack pack with some other people, I'm very talkactive and kind. (:

llvllax
    llvllax

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 157 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 01:16 AM

View PostxGotCookiesx, on 26 January 2013 - 11:30 PM, said:

IGN: MikeMyers31
Name: Joris.
A few things about yourself, and/or minecraft experience? I've been playing minecraft since 1.8 and I'd like to try out this MindCrack pack with some other people, I'm very talkactive and kind. (:

If you wanna be added you must pm me your skype name and ill send you the config/ip!

anyone above this post who has done that has been accepted and are now in our community skype CHAT No CALLS unless you ask or wanna, personally I dont usually go in calls. :D cant wait to see more apps we have 5 online right now!

chops1sc
  • Minecraft: chops1sc

Posted 27 January 2013 - 01:39 AM

What if I dont use Skype? I do have a Skype account but no means of communicating.

IGN: chops1sc
Name: Chris
I enjoy all forms of Minecraft. I have experience with Tekkit and have just recently been playing FTB. My 6 year old daughter also loves to play!
Posted Image