• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

The Bearer Fragments (CLOSED TO NEW APPS)

not a server!!!

• Please log in to reply
174 replies to this topic

SUSTIC
    SUSTIC

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • Minecraft: SuStIc

Posted 29 January 2013 - 01:06 PM

((i know what happened. Drake was AT the mansion. He was told along with everyone else. He had to leave to get yamato, because it was at his apartment. Now I need to know where to go from here. -.- I'm not some idiot. You could even go back and read some of my previous posts. My character Drake was at the mansion and was told about the bearer fragments. He also believed Theodore mostly. Now Drake has finally got yamato and some clothes for the trip. I just need to know WHERE to meet up with the others.))
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

ShinyEsp
    ShinyEsp

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 03:22 PM

I jog quickly down the street. Left, right, left, and I'm on the right street. Pikeman Avenue? I can't really see the street sign from where I'm standing, but Pikeman sounds right. I check my iPhone for the house number and walk to the massive mansion at the end of the street...
"War does not determine who is right- only who is left." ~Bertrand Russell

robbhus
    robbhus

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 456 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 03:42 PM

((I can't keep up with this... It's too fast-phased and too many participants... I don't even have a single idea of where anyone are at the moment... I'm considering to drop out of this...))

Idioticy isn't something negative. It makes every new day a whole new adventure! If you're an idiot, feel lucky! I love the internet because then I can sit and envy those idiots enjoying their everyday adventures!

SUSTIC
    SUSTIC

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 03:47 PM

((Well Robbhus I know that Fallout will understand if you drop out of this RP. Just know that I'm planning on making a private RP that will only be for a few friends, and you are one of them. I am going to leave one or two slots open for a random RPer here on the forums to join so it'll be fair.
Posted Image

Hexacore
  • Minecraft: lejacy

Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:48 PM

View PostSUSTIC, on 29 January 2013 - 03:47 PM, said:

((Well Robbhus I know that Fallout will understand if you drop out of this RP. Just know that I'm planning on making a private RP that will only be for a few friends, and you are one of them. I am going to leave one or two slots open for a random RPer here on the forums to join so it'll be fair.
((I would like to join that. I you'll allow it.))
Hex
I realize that I had gotten a letter a few days ago and I now understand what it meant. "I must go to 248 Pikeman Street. Duskreaver, we are leaving." I say to the scythe. "Good, I suggest you hide me while we travel. We wouldn't want anyone noticing now would we?" Duskreaver replies. "I have no time for this." I say with a groan. "Plus, stealth isn't really my thing. I'm going to blindly run there." I say as I take off up the stairs with the scythe in hand. I run out of my parents house without telling them that I am leaving. I run to the address, which isn't far from my house. "Go inside, I wonder what is in there. Probably a murderer or insane person." Duskreaver says. "Shush, don't let people hear you." I reply as I walk up to the door, and attempt to open it.

.·°¯°·._.· εмвяacε ∂aякηεss ·._.·°¯°·.

SUSTIC
    SUSTIC

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 07:00 PM

((I will allow it. I consider you a friend, I've known you for quite a while. I'll list all those who can join it in that one long pm we are a part of.))

((I still don't know what to post >.<))
Posted Image

fallout539
  • Minecraft: fallout539
  • Xbox:FifthHeadshot84

Posted 29 January 2013 - 09:00 PM

((Guys, it has become apparent to me this RP is too messy and crowded. I am tossing around the idea of closing this, and maybe redoing it, limiting it to 6-8 people. I know, some people took a lot of time on their apps, but this is too much to manage and cater to. Sorry that I didn't pay attention to this.))

samocoptor
  • Location: Outside of the space-time continuim. With a parrot. We're making a sitcom about it.
  • Minecraft: Samocoptor
  • Xbox:Samocoptor

Posted 29 January 2013 - 09:52 PM

((Okay, when you say 6-8 do you mean it's going to be a closed, invite only RP? Or a open first-come first-serve sort of dealio?))
In the battle of Ghosts vs Robots. Robots always win.
Except in Anime.

CloudJhi
  • Minecraft: CloudJhi

Posted 29 January 2013 - 10:11 PM

View PostSUSTIC, on 29 January 2013 - 01:06 PM, said:

-snip-
[[I never made you out to be an idiot. I'm just trying to help. What's with people reacting so harshly to everything I say nowadays?]]

View Postfallout539, on 29 January 2013 - 09:00 PM, said:

-snap-
[[Yea, I guess you'd better lock this down or let it die and just reboot it.]]

Posted Image
~*|| You shouldn't have. Yet you did anyway. A terrible shame. ||*~

fallout539

Posted 29 January 2013 - 10:37 PM

((It depends. I want it to be open, but I dunno. We'll see.))

((Officially abandoning this. I may make a different RP in the mean time.))

HyperBurrito

Posted 29 January 2013 - 11:51 PM

fallout can I take this RP over?
My Signature Is Infinitely Better Than Yours!
Posted Image

fallout539

Posted 30 January 2013 - 01:16 AM

((Sure, if you want, knock yourself out.))

HyperBurrito

Posted 30 January 2013 - 01:20 AM

((O.K., I'll make a new RP. Is it O.K. if I steal everything?))
Posted Image

fallout539

Posted 30 January 2013 - 01:38 AM

((Wait, I forgot that I actually plan to use this. So, I take that back. Sorry.))

(Nevermind then))

HyperBurrito

Posted 30 January 2013 - 10:05 PM

((O.K. Maybe I should take over this one))
Posted Image