[New FTB Server][Opening Soon][Accepting Whitelist Apps][Mindcrack Pack]

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

The_blue_froum
  • Minecraft: blueboy_01

Posted 28 January 2013 - 12:42 AM

IGN:blueboy_01
Birthdate:3/16/2001
General Info (1 Paragraph)I was born in Virginia and have been interested in computers since i was in my baby years or so my mom/dad said. After a while of watching,playing,hearing, about minecraft feed the beast came along. After that i was looking for severs to join. All the servers i tried were shut down,very laggy, and/or had many problems with people doing things that crash the the server all the time.
What will you do if you get accepted?I plan on playing on this server most of the time and follow the rules
Why this server?Because every other server i join were public and so i decided that i should try and join a whitelisted  server that is mature, trustworthy and also friendly.

I hope to see myself on this server thank you for your time.

Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

RayzorHD

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:46 PM

IGN: SIKReloadzzz
Birth date: '97 (Prefer not to be specific)
General Info: Well, I'm 16 as you know and in my last year of school. I'm soon moving onto college to study Computer programming that I want to further pursue into a job. But at the moment I just record FTB for YouTube  Revise for exams and go to the Gym! I've looked at a few servers recently, related to FTB, but most seem to let too many people on, causing mass lag, or I just don't get accepted at all! If you're wondering, my YouTube is 'Nibs50', now I haven't recorded for about a month now due to the New year and Christmas holidays, but once I find a server I can use, then I'll set off again!
What will you do if you get accepted?: Jump around my room and throw a party! If only! ey? ... I guess I'll play on the server he-he. Also I'll be recording 2-3 times a week depending if I have time.
Why this server?: As stated before, I've looked through a few servers, and reading through peoples applications, and from the forum post, I can tell that this server isn't going to be 'Half-arsed', and might actually be amazing!

Thanks for reading - SIK

kiffing
    kiffing

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 01:42 AM

IGN:kiffing
Birthdate:June 1977
General Info: I have been a mindcrack and minecrafter for a long time now.  While finishing college I learned about a game that you could make anything in.  I was interested enough to plop $10 bucks down and try it out.  Still addicted.  I started hearing about the FTB mod pack from BdoubleO100 and GenericB.  My interest was beginning to wain because of losing my gaming friends to a job change (Night shift to day shift).  I tried using a bukkit server but the system was flawed in making it to easy to gain items.  Also it was a open server and the constant flow of people coming in and asking for items and trying to grief drove me away.  
What will you do if you get accepted?  Join the server find a place to call home and see who are my neighbors are.
Why this server?I am seeking a server in which I can play mindcrack FTB mod pack and interact with other players.  The fact that you are whitelisting the server keeps it safe from griefers and makes it more of a community.

Thank you for your consideration
kiffing

Mortesqe
    Mortesqe

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 02:48 PM

IGN: Mortesqe
Birthdate: 3.2
General Info (1 Paragraph)
A new FTB player but not so new
would love to be on a whitelisted server with no douches,
i would never mind if we would skype, love to meet some new friends
(from charliecraft )i consider myself a pretty avarage builder, maybe a little above avarage couse people say that i am o
What will you do if you get accepted? i will try to entertain the me,bers with my presence, wouldnt steal, grief couse i cant find that amusing/funy. and i WILL PLAY
Why this server? becouse U are whitelisted with no douches (i hope)
aand U have the  FTB  AWSOMENES

hoyman676
  • Minecraft: holyman676

Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:34 PM

hey could you pm what mod pack you use and all extra mods and the web sites you use to get them or just send me the mods will be really help full and ty

fredblueman

Posted 01 February 2013 - 12:01 AM

IGN: fredblueman
Birthdate: 1999 ( don't want to be specific )
General Info (1 Paragraph) Hi my name is Adrian and i live in eastern Canada. I was inspired to go on this server after i found interest in FTB servers. Ever since now i have been watching FTB gameplay and wish to play on a SMP FTB server with no griefers and with friendly players. I also have skype and a promise to play FTB constantly. I will try to go on this server as much often as i can and will love to play in a fun and safe community.
What will you do if you get accepted?  If i get accepted on this server i will help others build and make a Canning Factory! I am a very nice player in the minecraft community and would love to help others.
Why this server? I have chose this server because like i said before i want a friendly community and a safe place to play. I also have a friend on this server named Djangosp2 and we want to make a let's play on our channel.

Thank you for reading this comment, Fredblueman

Valdevon96

Posted 01 February 2013 - 12:13 AM

IGN: Valdevon96
Birthdate: Dec 4, 1996
General Info (1 Paragraph):  I'm an active minecraft mod player who loves playing the game legit and playing with others. Ive been playing since around Beta 1.8 and have a lot of experience with Tekkit, and many Feed the Beast mod packs.
What will you do if you get accepted? look and see whats around, find a nice place to live, and start helping out. probably make a lot of computercraft farms and systems.
Why this server? Looking for a nice friendly server to get invested in

Nadox97
    Nadox97

Carpenter

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 12:35 AM

IGN: rupert3642
Birthdate: August: 28, 1997
Genral info: I play minecraft on a daily basis, i like to have other people in a game to help me or for me to help them. a friend showed me the game a year a go and i loved it from the first 5 min.
What will you do if you get accepted: get set up and start to help people.
Why this server?:ive been looking for a server to play on because when i play signle player i find my self cheating.
Subscribe For Awesome Daily Minecraft Videos!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCW-vc76se2LkrtoQGEY8WqQ

duckmaster05

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:04 AM

User name: duckmaster05
Birthday: May 21 1987
General info: I work a full time job and playing pc games like minecraft ftb is my way of calming down after the day is over.
What I will do if I get accepted: Play as a community and help each other with builds or stay in my base and build up what I can of my own.
Why this server: I've been looking for a whitelisted server to play on in a community aspect because single player can be a bit lonely. Looking to start in a community type atmosphere to spice the game up a bit and have fun with others.

SoZeug
    SoZeug

Carpenter

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • Minecraft: Wurstus

Posted 13 February 2013 - 10:35 AM

IGN: Wurstus
Birthdate: Dec 31 1986
General Info (1 Paragraph) Im playing minecraft since the beta and FTB noch since the end of november. when im not playing minecraft im either studying, working, doing sports or caring for my son. looking for a friendly ftb community for a long time now.
What will you do if you get accepted? gonna try to help others out, as i got much experience with the FTB modpack. also i want to create big comunity projects.
Why this server? the starting post looks very promising to me for a nice server.

Ev4n13
    Ev4n13

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 08:49 PM

IGN: evan13_cool
Birthdate: November 6th, 1997
General Info (1 Paragraph)
I've been playing MineCraft since beta 1.7 and FTB since the day it came out! I have played on 2 vanilla servers and 3 FTB servers much like this one (white-listed). They were both shut down because the host could no longer support the server. I know allot about FTB and how all the mods work because of this experience and I also have lots of community experience with these servers where I made some friends. I really enjoy FTB and hope to join another server (that wont be closed).
What will you do if you get accepted?
Well I would hope we are building a spawn village and I would start with that and I would help people out with stuff and once in done everything I want at spawn I would go to start working an my base! Since I sometimes record I would like to do some "adventures" with people in the twilight because its loads of fun!
Why this Server?
I find this an attractive server because much unlike other host you seem a little picky as too who you're choosing! This will make sure its a good community and there wont be any greifers or any of that crap. I also want a server with a good community so its more entertaining which it looks like you're trying to make!

Thanks
-Evan

behiindyuu

Posted 23 February 2013 - 08:27 AM

IGN: behiindyuu

Birthdate: 3/9/99
General Info: I have played minecraft for a least 2 years now. I play over 2 hours a day. I prefer whitelisted servers as they are grief-free. Although I have never played on a Team Play Server before I am sure I will enjoy being a part of this friendly community. My Skype name is: behiindyuu
What will you do if you get accepted? I will play on this server regularly and will help with community projects and buildings
Why this server? Because it is a whitelisted server and has a friendly community and everyone shares. :)

allwin
    allwin

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 09:04 AM

IGN: Allwin

Birthdate: 30/03/94

General Info (1 Paragraph):  Me and my friend (who will post an app later) are very experienced Minecraft/Tekkit players. We wanted to try out FTB though, and are currently looking for a server like our old one. We recently joined another FTB server, and someone was griefing our base, and there was no grief protection or anyone online to monitor what was happening. That's why we're looking for something new now.

What will you do if you get accepted?: Jump for joy and scream to the heavens! Haha, I'll probably log on, say hello and start playing. Posted Image

Why this server?: I'm looking for a new, small server that me and my friends can play on with a close-knit community and a fun team.
AllWIN BABY!

Desle
    Desle

Iron Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 331 posts
  • Minecraft: Desle (+4 more)

Posted 23 February 2013 - 09:12 AM

IGN: LOLxFUN
Birthdate: 09/13/98
General Info (1 Paragraph) I like playing with a friendly community instead of playing on my own.
i have experience with thaumcraft, IC2 and computercraft.
What will you do if you get accepted?: I will probably start with turtles, and really want to make a netherhub for the server when i have enough rescourses.
Why this server?: This server seems organized and very friendly.

chunkhero

Posted 28 February 2013 - 03:01 PM

hullo
so...:
IGN: Chunkhero
Birthdate:10/02
General Info :Im a cool kid from England that lives in France, that has fun messing around with electronics I have played mincraft for a wile know. I play around 1 ->3 hours on none scool days

What will you do if you get accepted? play lol

Why this server? cause i like small frendly caumunitys where i can make friends!

thanks for reading this and pm me quick : )

flesteris
  • Minecraft: flesteris

Posted 28 February 2013 - 03:25 PM

IGN:flesteris
Birthdate:1997-04-24
General Info (1 Paragraph): I am quite friendly and active player, I like playing with people, who are not trolls or griefers... I've been playing minecraft for 2 years so I am quite experienced player. I started to play FTB 1 month ago, but the server was closed... My skype is: medas819
What will you do if you get accepted? I'll simply start playing, won't grief or steal, help the spawn village + more.
Why this server? Because I was searching for a whitelisted FTB server and this one looks good.

Traivs
    Traivs

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 06:10 AM

IGN: atomic__poptart
Birthdate: October 1st 1997
General Info: Hello, My name is Travis. I have been playing minecraft since around beta 1.2 and I have been an active player ever since then, With a few breaks for personal reasons. I love to meet new people to play with and I can get along with pretty much everybody. I am not very familiar with Feed The Beast but I think it would be really fun to be able to learn it. I have never been banned from a minecraft server.
What will you do if you get accepted? play on the server haha
Why this server? Because I know someone that plays on it that i haven't talked to in a while, I i would like to play with him again.

dylaneat

Posted 08 April 2013 - 10:03 PM

IGN: dylaneat
Birthdate: 99
General Info (1 Paragraph) I am someone who enjoys sports and video games. I am a person who loves to play minecraft and meet new people. I like to play with people who treat me nice. I have a rule, treat me the way you want to be treated.
What will you do if you get accepted? Set up some sort of community power and set my self up while doing so. Set up a quarry zone where you can make quarries.
Why this server? Me and my best pal from 1.3 (dhw123) are looking for a nice FTB server to join and I found this one.

OscarXcore

Posted 18 April 2013 - 01:49 AM

IGN: OscarXcore
Date Of Birth: November 15th 1999
General Info: I live in Alberta, Canada. I believe that this server epic and I have watched everybody's point of view on YouTube. I have always wanted to play on a Team-Play server. I am also amazing at Minecraft, Tekkit, and Feed The Beast.
What Would You Do If You Were Accepted: I would help everyone with their projects and get a taste of everything, I would help Rabenschild with his MJ production, Preisi with his EU production, Nathan with Bees, Xisuma with Server Management, and King_Happy with Sorting.
Why This Server: I picked this server because it's the only "Work Together" server that is Legit.

charliej2000

Posted 02 May 2013 - 09:09 PM

IGN:Charliej2000
Birthdate: March 14, 2000
General Info (1 Paragraph) I have been playing FTB for a couple months and are very experienced with it.  I am in particular very good with the forestry mod and love to use bees.  I try to know something about each mod and I keep learning as I play.  I am a very mature person and I like to help the community in any way I can.  I do have a skype and I also have a youtube channel so I can make a Let's Play series of the server.  My youtube name is Charliej2000.  I love to try to combine the mods in the mod pack together on a project with say trying to make a automatic tree farm instead of using the forestry logger.  I love to play on a community server where every one helps each other out and are friends instead of being on a server where there is no community projects and your just on your own in the wild not knowing any one on the server.
What will you do if you get accepted? If I get accepted I will first get to know every one on the server and have a healthy relationship with every one then I will probably build a house at the spawn village then when I feel I have got some resources I will help the community in any way I can in like helping with a big project or gathering resources or anything that would help the community.
Why this server? I would like to join this server because it is a team play server witch I think are the best kind to play on with a friendly community that helps each other out.  The server seems it has very mature and friendly players on it that I would like to join.  I hope I can join in all the fun and adventure on the server with all the other players.