Latest News Article

Construction of an underground house

lelix

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

SuperLako
  • Minecraft: SuperLako

Posted 25 January 2013 - 02:00 PM

I built this house in a space 18x18. If you like to take a look at my channel, there are other creations. If you do not like picking up the topic and tell me what I did wrong;)

VIDEO (ITA):
Spoiler:

SCREEN:
Spoiler:

TIMELAPLSE (SCREEN):
Spoiler:
Server: http://www.edencraft.it

Register or log in to remove.

Gothav
    Gothav

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 78 posts
  • Minecraft: ifesome

Posted 25 January 2013 - 05:20 PM

I'd personally make the tunnels a bit less squared and I mean if you are going for the tunnel in underground feel, but that's just me

SuperLako

Posted 26 January 2013 - 02:03 PM

View PostGothav, on 25 January 2013 - 05:20 PM, said:

I'd personally make the tunnels a bit less squared and I mean if you are going for the tunnel in underground feel, but that's just me
in fact, after I realized that they were too square xD
I tried to correct myself putting vines and land, but I see that it is not work ...

Toms007
    Toms007

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 485 posts
  • Minecraft: Toms1975

Posted 27 January 2013 - 12:44 AM

squarish corridors is not always bad, do not worry too much about it. I'd rather try and do the corridors more interesting - put wood supporters, change dirt for stone, replace cobble with something "refined", break the walls with bricks... It looks not finished so far.
Posted Image
I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.

SunWukong
    SunWukong

Obsidian Miner

• Members
  • 1295 posts
  • Minecraft: Yiff off, you naff brony

Posted 27 January 2013 - 03:44 AM

Allo,

Buona sforza, but I would say that it needs more work. Still kudos for building an underground houses - many of my homes begin with underground houses which then develop superstructures later on, as I obtain more resources from mods which then need sheltering themselves. A good example of an underground house that you can find in my work would be two estates called "Ouilly" and "St Jean".
Fui in Malaysiam natus, sed civis mundi sum et fillius terrae stabo.

SuperLako

Posted 27 January 2013 - 09:31 AM

View PostToms007, on 27 January 2013 - 12:44 AM, said:

squarish corridors is not always bad, do not worry too much about it. I'd rather try and do the corridors more interesting - put wood supporters, change dirt for stone, replace cobble with something "refined", break the walls with bricks... It looks not finished so far.
Well, I'll try to improve;)

View PostSunWukong, on 27 January 2013 - 03:44 AM, said:

Allo,

Buona sforza, but I would say that it needs more work. Still kudos for building an underground houses - many of my homes begin with underground houses which then develop superstructures later on, as I obtain more resources from mods which then need sheltering themselves. A good example of an underground house that you can find in my work would be two estates called "Ouilly" and "St Jean".
thanks for the compliment ;D