2 replies to this topic

Tafs
    Tafs

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 09:03 PM

Hello people from MinecraftForum.net,

Can someone explain or give me a link to a page that actually explains what is displayed in the server console? Like the Threads, Avg. Ticks, Level 0, Vec3, etc, that appears in the console when you run the minecraft_server.jar? =)

I'm running a private server for me and some friends, and I'd like to know what those mean.

Also, I'm running into some problems while running the server. Sometimes the map stops loading, and the server freezes (sometimes even without the message [WARNING] Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded?) and me and my friends get kicked out with the java socket error, with the server console displaying <player> disconnect.endOfStream.

Posted Image

This is what is happening with my server. Note the continuous graphic.

This is when the server is freezed. Then, it suddenly start acting normal again.

The server is running at my computer (AMD Athlon II x3 @ 2.9GHz | 4GB DDR3 RAM). With the Feed The Beast's Mindcrack mod pack.

I haven't actually tried running the original and pure MC server without the mods to see if this keeps happening.

Register or log in to remove.

CptSpaceToaster

Posted 25 January 2013 - 01:11 AM

Well... this is a loaded post... lets get started:

Avg. Ticks, Level 0, Vec3, etc:
Spoiler:

Threads:
Spoiler:

As for Server Lag:
Spoiler:

Posted Image

What about naturally occurring Rave Stone?

Tafs
    Tafs

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 03:48 PM

View PostCptSpaceToaster, on 25 January 2013 - 01:11 AM, said:

Well... this is a loaded post... lets get started:

Avg. Ticks, Level 0, Vec3, etc:
Spoiler:

Threads:
Spoiler:

As for Server Lag:
Spoiler:

Thank you for your time to answer my questions, CptSpaceToaster!

I'll try running it with more RAM from now on. Unfortunately I can't upgrade my processor... yet (computer parts are pretty expensive in my country).

=)