FriendColour is a client mod that allows you to give your mates capes, an extra nameplate tag and the most useful feature: customize your friends' names and add colours etc.! It is customizable with the advanced, user-friendly FriendColour GUI.
You can now quickly change players in two new ways:
- Get close to them and press F.
- Hold down TAB to open the server playerlist. Then scroll through the online players with your mouse wheel and press F.
- Download FriendColour by pressing the link above.
- Put all files from the downloaded zip-file into %appdata%/.minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar
- Remove META-INF.
Simply leave a reply in this thread. I check all new replies every few hours, so your post will get read by me. Also, I'll get push notifications to my phone right when you leave a reply, so I will, with 70% probability, read your post instantly.
If your post is a question, I will leave an answer right when I see it. That's usually within one hour, instantly or when I wake up (yes, I sleep too). To mark your post as a question, simply include a question mark (?) in it.
[Insert Deadlox's Showcase]
Servers that love FriendColour:
The mod FriendColour is Copyright © 2013 by Luke and the intellectual property of the author. It may be not be reproduced under any circumstances except for personal, private use as long as it remains in its unaltered, unedited form. It may not be placed on any web site or otherwise distributed publicly without advance written permission. Use of this mod on any other website or as a part of any public display is allowed as long as it meets the following requirements. Otherwise, it is strictly prohibited and a violation of copyright.
- You may not re-upload this mod.
- If you feature this mod on any website, you must provide the official download link (www.curse.com/client-mods/minecraft/friendcolour/download/)
- You may not link to any website that does not meet these requirements.