Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.4.7] [Factions] JamCraft [24/7] [Shopkeepers] [Hiring Staff]

brand new map!

  • Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1

DalaxVanstone
  • Location: The Nether
  • Minecraft: DalaxVanstone

Posted 24 January 2013 - 09:34 AM

Welcome to JamCraft
A Brand new 24/7 No Whitelist Minecraft Server

About Us:

Here at JamCraft we offer a great new community that anyone can join and be apart of. Our server is still fairly new so we are still looking for active players and talented builders. If you have any ideas and or suggestions feel free to post them here or talk to a Owner in game.

Server IP:

37.59.178.3:25625


Meet Our Staff:

Owner: SinfulSnails
Co-Owner: LachyBumBum
Co-Owner: DalaxVanstone



  

Basic Plugins:

- World Edit, World Guard
Admin Tools

-
Essentials
Ranks & More

- Factions
Create your own faction and start a base!

- Shopkeepers

Create your own shops using NPCs

Rules:

1. No Griefing
2. No Stealing
3. No Asking for Items/Ranks
4. No Excessive Swearing
5. Respect All Staff Members
6. No Spawn Killing



Staff Application:
We are currently hiring for Moderator and Builder positions. If you are interested please fill out an application below and post it here.

Name:
Position Applying For:
IGN:
Skype:
Age:
Minecraft Experience:
Position Experience:
Why You Would Be Good:
Extra:




Register or log in to remove.

#2

Awesumturd
  • Location: Phobos, Stickney Crater
  • Minecraft: Awesumturd
  • Xbox:AwesumturdII

Posted 24 January 2013 - 10:37 AM

This looks really nice!
"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
-Willy Wonka

#3

Awesumturd
  • Location: Phobos, Stickney Crater
  • Minecraft: Awesumturd
  • Xbox:AwesumturdII

Posted 24 January 2013 - 10:44 AM

Position Applying For: For now, Builder :)
IGN: Awesumturd
Skype: Awesumturd
Age: 98
Minecraft Experience: Very high. I am a very good builder, archer, swordsman, and I have moderate redstone experience.
Position Experience: Very high. I usually build based on terrain and I learn from others and sometimes tweak my designs. I mostly build kind of fancy, and not really modern, but I can try to learn that.
Why You Would Be Good: I would be good because I like to make sure the server looks nice as you log in, and not an atomic bomb kindof environment as you step into the building zone.
Extra: I am a very nice person, and I am usually laid back. When I am building, though, I stay quiet, unless I need input.

Sometimes if I get extra time as an admin on other servers I will build 32 bit pixel art, like Megaman,
Link, or Simon from Castlevania.
"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
-Willy Wonka

#4

l3ahh1
    l3ahh1

    Carpenter

  • Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 10:58 AM

View PostAwesumturd, on 24 January 2013 - 10:44 AM, said:

Position Applying For: For now, Builder Posted Image
IGN: Awesumturd
Skype: Awesumturd
Age: 98
Minecraft Experience: Very high. I am a very good builder, archer, swordsman, and I have moderate redstone experience.
Position Experience: Very high. I usually build based on terrain and I learn from others and sometimes tweak my designs. I mostly build kind of fancy, and not really modern, but I can try to learn that.
Why You Would Be Good: I would be good because I like to make sure the server looks nice as you log in, and not an atomic bomb kindof environment as you step into the building zone.
Extra: I am a very nice person, and I am usually laid back. When I am building, though, I stay quiet, unless I need input.

Sometimes if I get extra time as an admin on other servers I will build 32 bit pixel art, like Megaman,
Link, or Simon from Castlevania.
ok are you able to go on the serv right now?
p.s im sinfulsnails

#5

NoRoids
    NoRoids

    Carpenter

  • Members
  • 60 posts
  • Location: Floating around.
  • Minecraft: ItsMeNotU

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:16 AM

Sorry.

#6

Logesta101

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:37 AM

Name: sorry N/A
Position Applying For: Builder or up
IGN: Logesta101
Skype: I might PM you
Age: N/A
Minecraft Experience: I've been playing since early alpha. So quite a long time
Position Experience: I have more experience with staff ranks than building ranks. I rate myself about a 7/10 for builder.
Why You Would Be Good: I am not a rule breaker, I always keep a promise. I like to look at tend to look at other builds to get some ideas for what I will next achieve as a builder.
Extra: I like to help out staff members and the owners. I always help Newbies and help those in need.


#7

l3ahh1
    l3ahh1

    Carpenter

  • Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:42 AM

View PostLogesta101, on 24 January 2013 - 11:37 AM, said:

Name: sorry N/A
Position Applying For: Builder or up
IGN: Logesta101
Skype: I might PM you
Age: N/A
Minecraft Experience: I've been playing since early alpha. So quite a long time
Position Experience: I have more experience with staff ranks than building ranks. I rate myself about a 7/10 for builder.
Why You Would Be Good: I am not a rule breaker, I always keep a promise. I like to look at tend to look at other builds to get some ideas for what I will next achieve as a builder.
Extra: I like to help out staff members and the owners. I always help Newbies and help those in need.

im sorry i need to atleast know your age and name sorry

#8

DalaxVanstone
  • Location: The Nether
  • Minecraft: DalaxVanstone

Posted 24 January 2013 - 02:20 PM

Still accepting applications

#9

Luminoth
    Luminoth

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 24 posts
  • Minecraft: MetalDialga

Posted 24 January 2013 - 02:26 PM

Name:Louis Trog
Position Applying For:Builder
IGN:MetalDialga
Skype:supermetal1998
Age:14
Minecraft Experience:Been in Minecraft since 1.8 Beta
Position Experience:Pretty Good at it, enough to impress some people
Why You Would Be Good:I aim to make your community thrive
Extra:I may be 14 but I am more mature than other teens.

Leadership and learning are indispensable to each other.(John F. Kennedy).


#10

l3ahh1
    l3ahh1

    Carpenter

  • Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 03:01 PM

View PostLuminoth, on 24 January 2013 - 02:26 PM, said:

Name:Louis Trog
Position Applying For:Builder
IGN:MetalDialga
Skype:supermetal1998
Age:14
Minecraft Experience:Been in Minecraft since 1.8 Beta
Position Experience:Pretty Good at it, enough to impress some people
Why You Would Be Good:I aim to make your community thrive
Extra:I may be 14 but I am more mature than other teens.


hi there are you able to go on the server now??

#11

centerspell1

Posted 24 January 2013 - 04:01 PM

Name:steven
Position Applying For:Moderator
IGN:centerspell1
Skype:centerspell
Age:15
Minecraft Experience:1.5 years
Position Experience:I know how to handle people and i know when to mute or ban for spam and advertising
Why You Would Be Good:I think that i can do a better job than other people
Extra:Im a cool guy but if u make me mad i will bite

[url=http://cnation.net/cn/skinit.php][img]http://cnation.net/c...1.png[/img[/url]

#12

JokerBoB
    JokerBoB

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:45 AM

Name: Ethan
Position Applying For: Admin/ head admin
IGN: Jokesterbob
Skype: jokesterbob
Age: 14
Minecraft Experience: 1 year now
Position Experience: 3 months
Why You Would Be Good: I have the experience needed, good with people, can take orders, like people, good at being helpfull, watch chat alot.
Extra: Im a very responsible person, follows orders and helps peole.

thanks
-jokesterbob

#13

Logesta101

Posted 25 January 2013 - 05:24 AM

*Bump

#14

l3ahh1
    l3ahh1

    Carpenter

  • Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 07:16 AM

View PostJokerBoB, on 25 January 2013 - 12:45 AM, said:

Name: Ethan
Position Applying For: Admin/ head admin
IGN: Jokesterbob
Skype: jokesterbob
Age: 14
Minecraft Experience: 1 year now
Position Experience: 3 months
Why You Would Be Good: I have the experience needed, good with people, can take orders, like people, good at being helpfull, watch chat alot.
Extra: Im a very responsible person, follows orders and helps peole.

thanks
-jokesterbob
hi there please go on the server now if you can

View Postcenterspell1, on 24 January 2013 - 04:01 PM, said:

Name:steven
Position Applying For:Moderator
IGN:centerspell1
Skype:centerspell
Age:15
Minecraft Experience:1.5 years
Position Experience:I know how to handle people and i know when to mute or ban for spam and advertising
Why You Would Be Good:I think that i can do a better job than other people
Extra:Im a cool guy but if u make me mad i will bite

hi there please go on the server now

#15

Logesta101

Posted 25 January 2013 - 11:05 AM

*Bump

#16

Logesta101

Posted 25 January 2013 - 11:31 AM

Please join people

#17

Awesumturd
  • Location: Phobos, Stickney Crater
  • Minecraft: Awesumturd
  • Xbox:AwesumturdII

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:23 PM

Why was I banned?
"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
-Willy Wonka

#18

flechaveloz_the_killer

Posted 26 January 2013 - 06:19 PM

Name: Edison
Position Applying For: Admin or Head Admin
IGN: Flechaveloz
Skype: don't have one. But I do have team speak.
Age: 12
Minecraft Experience: 2 years
Position Experience: Well to be honest I run a server but out of my server I have never been opped.
Why You Would Be Good:I am nice, trust worthy and also a good builder. I would make a really good admin.

Extra: I have been on the server and I like it. But honestly it could be better. I know lots of plugins that might help out and I am full of ideas.


#19

Logesta101

Posted 27 January 2013 - 03:01 AM

View PostAwesumturd, on 25 January 2013 - 09:23 PM, said:

Why was I banned?
I was banned for no apparent reason aswell

#20

fallenangelgaby3

Posted 27 January 2013 - 09:32 PM

Name:Gabriel
Position Applying For:Moderator or maybe admin

IGN:fallenangelgaby3
Skype:fallenangelgaby3
Age:12
Minecraft Experience:I have a lot of Mc trivia but im not an awesome
builder but i do build good.

Position Experience:Ive been moderator 2 times and almost one (Pre-mod) in one server.
Why You Would Be Good:I have minecraft trivia and i play a lot in the servers i really like and this serve seems fun!
Extra:Please dont be age racist (dont do like "your to young,so you wont be mod".I really hate that.