• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.4.6/7] [Forge] Enjin Minecraft Plugin - Beta 2.4.1

enjin forge plugin minecraft enjin minecraft plugin 1.4.6 1.4.7 tekkit ftb feed the beast

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

Enjineer
    Enjineer

Out of the Water

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 02:37 AM

Enjin Minecraft Plugin - Donation Store - Minecraft Modules

Version 2.4.1 now supports Votifier! Get Votifier for Forge here

This is the official Enjin Minecraft Plugin. Fully syncs your website (ranks + donation store + modules) and your server together. Syncs access ranks both ways, issue commands (support expiry commands) on store purchases. Supports various Enjin Minecraft modules and server statistics.

We're constantly adding new features to this plugin. So create a Minecraft Server Website on Enjin, install the plugin and see how much easier and more profitable your server will become!

Please note that the plugin is in beta at the moment for Forge. There are bound to be bugs and unimplemented features. Proper bug reports are essential in order to diagnose the problem and get it running smoothly.

Version 4.2.1 (for Minecraft Version 1.4.6/7)
Version 4.2.0 (for Minecraft Version 1.4.6/7)

How to Install
Put the downloaded file in your mods folder on the server and restart the server. If you haven't done so already go to your admin control panel, under games, make sure you have Minecraft added, then click on "Plugin" and add the server. Copy the key it gives you and do the in game command "/enjin key {key}"

Features
Shop / Donation System so that you can sell ranks/items in game.
Posted Image
  • Fully integrated online store system. Seamless user experience.
  • Execute commands upon purchase of item (up to 20 commands)
  • Expiry commands executes after set amount of days (up to 20 commands)
  • Create monthly membership items.
  • Create Up-gradable Items. Issue new membership types based on purchase history.
  • Set if user is required to be online
  • Support Paypal, 2checkout and Onebip.
  • Create custom email notifications
  • Set Custom Payment terms
  • Create coupons and discounts.
  • Supports multiple servers
  • Create multiple web-stores
  • Automatically skins to your website theme.
  • Zero programming knowledge required
Fully sync your website access with in game ranks (Not yet implemented)
Posted Image
Posted Image
  • Ability to select in-game rank to sync with and world selection.
  • Auto rank user in server when user get tagged on website.
  • Auto rank user on website when user gets ranked on server.
  • Remove rank on server when user loses tag on website.
  • Remove rank on website when user loses rank on server.
  • Supports access automation. Tag users based on conditions.
  • Whitelist players on your server when certain tags are added
Multiple Server Support per Website
  • Add up to 10 servers per website.
  • Create Multiple Donation Shops per server per website.
  • Create Multiple Minecraft modules per server per website.
Plugin powers the following Minecraft Modules / Features
  • Minecraft Server Status
  • Minecraft Server Players Online
  • Minecraft Server Top Players Online
  • Minecraft Server Players Graph
  • Minecraft Server Response Graph
  • User in server indicator
  • Minecraft user in-game indicator and friend list
Minecraft Vote for Diamonds / Rewards Module (Implemented in version 2.4.1!)
Posted Image
  • Votifier Enabled!
  • Support multiple Minecraft servers. Create multiple Vote for diamonds / Reward modules.
  • Long list of supported voting sites.
  • Add or remove voting sites to your active voting list (rename them also)
  • Configure top voter sections
  • Allow voting without a Minecraft character added to profile
  • Displays Minecraft character details and voting information to entice users to vote
  • Clearly distinguishes with green ticks which sites the user have already voted on.
  • Ability to reset votes to zero
  • Full site and theme integration with optimized front-end UI.
  • Features the new V3 admin UI for easy configuration
  • User votes will be recorded even if they didn’t sign up to your site or used the module.
Commands
  • /enjin key <key> - Sets the enjin key
  • /enjin debug - toggles debugging on/off
  • /enjin report - generates a debug report that includes a list of all your plugins and versions, world names, group names, java version, operating system, bukkit version, last severe message and 40 lines after it, web connectivity tests, plus a timings report (if enabled)
  • /enjin push - push all player's ranks on the server to enjin (Not yet implemented)
  • /enjin inform [playername] message - Sends a formatted chat message with color codes to a certain player.
  • /enjin broadcast message - Sends a formatted chat message with color codes to the entire server.
  • /enjin lag - Shows you the current ticks per second, average TPS, as well as how much ram is used vs total ram.
Permissions
All commands need OP to be executed.

Register or log in to remove.

kittenchunks

Posted 24 January 2013 - 03:31 AM

Yay, good work enjin :)

CraveMode
  • Minecraft: cravemode

Posted 24 January 2013 - 09:56 AM

Oh man, I was just thinking this is one of the very few bukkit plugins left that we need that doesn't have a forge version available... and look!

Can't wait for the rest of the features to be implemented, maybe I will upgrade my enjin site once it is fully released Posted Image

Actually, I will help test it to get it moving along faster

Tux2
    Tux2

Zombie Killer

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 182 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 10:14 PM

@CraveMode It was quite the thrill for me when I finally got all the errors removed in eclipse and loaded it up natively in Forge. Not everything worked that first go around, but it was quite cool to actually see the plugin somewhat working outside of bukkit! It wasn't until several versions later that I got the bugs worked out that I saw. We've got quite a bit planned for it, so stay tuned.

My Minecraft .jar switcher and backup tool - works on Mac, Windows, and Linux!
I am a representative of Tux2's Minecraft Hosting

RustyDagger
  • Minecraft: RustyDagger

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:55 PM

Can the Current plugin in its state now set a group from the website to the server?

also how do you plan to handle groups etc most modded servers are already running bukkit forge. and thus have bpermissions or some thing like that running.

CraveMode

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:20 AM

View PostRustyDagger, on 24 January 2013 - 11:55 PM, said:

Can the Current plugin in its state now set a group from the website to the server?

also how do you plan to handle groups etc most modded servers are already running bukkit forge. and thus have bpermissions or some thing like that running.

I am running BukkitForge with the same mods you would find on FTB Mindcrack plus a few more and it is still a little buggy with some of the features. Just like MCMyAdmin doesn't fully work. I also use PermissionsEx.

About PermissionsEx..

@Tux2 there is a PermissionsEx for Forge now, it uses the same structure as the plugin version so you are able to use the bukkit plugin permissions.yml for the forge version.. would this be easy for Enjin Forge to support?

http://www.minecraft...rformance-mods/

RustyDagger
  • Minecraft: RustyDagger

Posted 25 January 2013 - 11:41 AM

I moved away from PermissionsEx after trying Bpermissions on a whim and seeing the huge performance boost my server got. I did a little digging and the bulk of permissionsEx issues start to really happen after 20 or so plugins are using it.

Tux2
    Tux2

Zombie Killer

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 182 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:57 PM

View PostRustyDagger, on 24 January 2013 - 11:55 PM, said:

Groups on Forge are going to be a little tricky but will be supported within the next few versions. We will also bridge with BukkitForge and look for Vault to support bukkit perms plugins.

View PostCraveMode, on 25 January 2013 - 06:20 AM, said:

About PermissionsEx..

@Tux2 there is a PermissionsEx for Forge now, it uses the same structure as the plugin version so you are able to use the bukkit plugin permissions.yml for the forge version.. would this be easy for Enjin Forge to support?

http://www.minecraft...rformance-mods/

Thanks for the link. We will definitely see about supporting PEX for forge, even if it isn't easy.

deadbuilder1
  • Minecraft: Deadbuilder

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:58 PM

This will be very useful when I start my server.

Tux2
    Tux2

Zombie Killer

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 182 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 12:10 AM

Version 2.4.1 of the forge port now has Votifier support! You will need the version of Votifier linked in the top post for it to work.

CraveMode

Posted 26 January 2013 - 03:37 AM

Nice, thanks!

GodWar101
  • Minecraft: GodWar101

Posted 27 January 2013 - 07:44 AM

Good job Enjin :)

Posted Image

Enterprise12
  • Minecraft: enterprise12
  • Xbox:Spincter

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:18 AM

When im on ejin users (website) it does not detect all of my groups, only Owner, Admin and Moderator
NOT Member, Donator, Co-host.
Why is this?  i have them in my groupmanager groups file. it use to work in Tekkit Classic..
Posted Image
www.nucleartekkit.enjin.com

MinecraftAustralia

Posted 30 January 2013 - 09:53 AM

Thanks!

Rezenith
    Rezenith

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 991 posts
  • Minecraft: Rezenith

Posted 01 February 2013 - 07:27 PM

oddly all of the commands work except /enjinkey in-game or enjinkey on console. it returns that such a command does not exist.

Posted Image

bastukissa

Posted 02 February 2013 - 08:08 AM

sry for asking but in wich folder i put the rar file?? or do i have to open some jar file and put them there??

Thryfte
    Thryfte

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 01:44 AM

Can't wait until the ranks and website synch. works

Tux2
    Tux2

Zombie Killer

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 182 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 05:11 PM

View PostEnterprise12, on 30 January 2013 - 02:18 AM, said:

When im on ejin users (website) it does not detect all of my groups, only Owner, Admin and Moderator
NOT Member, Donator, Co-host.
Why is this?  i have them in my groupmanager groups file. it use to work in Tekkit Classic..
As stated in the topic above we don't have group integration in the forge version quite yet. Forge isn't as mature as bukkit and there are a lot more variables. We are working on permissions support for Forge, don't worry.

View PostRezenith, on 01 February 2013 - 07:27 PM, said:

oddly all of the commands work except /enjinkey in-game or enjinkey on console. it returns that such a command does not exist.

Sorry about that, /enjinkey was the legacy command and we changed it to /enjin key. I must have forgotten to change it in the documentation. That's now fixed above.

zodanemir

Posted 08 February 2013 - 03:27 PM

Hey

I run Tekkit Lite, since i installed Votifier the server isn't able to enable the enjin plugin and gives the following error:

http://pastebin.com/B1wfFuCV

Everything runs with version 1.4.7, the enjin plugin is 2.4.1.

This leaves our site unable to update the current players, etc...

Greetz

Enterprise12
  • Minecraft: enterprise12
  • Xbox:Spincter

Posted 08 February 2013 - 07:28 PM

View PostTux2, on 05 February 2013 - 05:11 PM, said:

As stated in the topic above we don't have group integration in the forge version quite yet. Forge isn't as mature as bukkit and there are a lot more variables. We are working on permissions support for Forge, don't worry.

Sorry about that, /enjinkey was the legacy command and we changed it to /enjin key. I must have forgotten to change it in the documentation. That's now fixed above.

Any idea when it will be updated/fixed?  i got 200 members on my website, its a pain to add them all manually
Posted Image
www.nucleartekkit.enjin.com