• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.6.4]Tinkers Construct

forge tech adventure mobs

• Please log in to reply
9297 replies to this topic

FryoKnight
  • Location: In my Zap Apple Orchard, waiting for Zap Apples to grow.
  • Minecraft: FryoKnight
  • Xbox:Fyro Knight

Posted 24 July 2013 - 08:58 PM

View PostmDiyo, on 24 July 2013 - 07:54 PM, said:

FryoKnight: Fortune on the scythe is gained from attacking mobs. If you're having problems, attack more things.
That doesn't make too much sense... o.o
I mean, Fortune is the enchant that give you more drops, but ok then. But I have got it to work now, I gained it after updating to the latest version that you released (went from 1.4.1.5 to 1.4.1.7) and added more Lapis Lazuli to my Scythe and now it got both Looting II and Fortune II.

Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

Starranger14

Posted 24 July 2013 - 09:44 PM

How do you get a necrotic bone and a miniture heart? please help! (yes i know i spelled it wrong)

Rockstar_peyton

Posted 24 July 2013 - 09:52 PM

when im playing on the 1.5.2 version some reason when I make the forge thing right its not glowing I did exactly how it says and it never works
- signed rockstar_peyton
help plz

AngelFeather
  • Minecraft: Angels_Feather

Posted 24 July 2013 - 10:17 PM

View PostStarranger14, on 24 July 2013 - 09:44 PM, said:

How do you get a necrotic bone and a miniture heart? please help! (yes i know i spelled it wrong)
Necrotic bones are from Wither Skeletons (if you look in Materials and You v2 it tells you.) The heart? Good luck. As far as I know, it's not crafted or dropped by mobs.
Posted Image

Manan6619
  • Minecraft: Master_Manan

Posted 24 July 2013 - 10:40 PM

View PostAngelFeather, on 24 July 2013 - 10:17 PM, said:

The heart? Good luck. As far as I know, it's not crafted or dropped by mobs.
Miniature red hearts are dropped rarely from all mobs and found in chests like dungeons, temples, etc.
Posted Image Posted Image
Also, I've flipped shovel textures for Tinker's Construct for a  more realistic-looking animation, check here:
http://www.minecraft...hovel-textures/

Kraal
    Kraal

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 157 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 11:39 PM

View PostRockstar_peyton, on 24 July 2013 - 09:52 PM, said:

when im playing on the 1.5.2 version some reason when I make the forge thing right its not glowing I did exactly how it says and it never works
- signed rockstar_peyton
help plz
Sorry.  Can't help you.  You didn't give us enough information.  You didn't give us any screenshots.  You just said "I'm doing everything right but your mod is broken help me."  There's just nothing we can do to help.

A slightly more helpful response:
Please provide us with a screenshot or two of the smeltery you are trying to build.  Also provide a brief description of how you are trying to build the smeltery and why you may think it isn't working.  With that, we may be able to help you figure out what is wrong.

TheAllKnowingMineCrafter

Posted 25 July 2013 - 12:46 AM

i played your mod in the Hexxit pack in Technic luncher and was wondering,other than the heart contaner and knapsack what is the other things in the armor GUI for?and if nothing now are they planned?

KillaMike

Posted 25 July 2013 - 01:22 AM

View PostTheAllKnowingMineCrafter, on 25 July 2013 - 12:46 AM, said:

i played your mod in the Hexxit pack in Technic luncher and was wondering,other than the heart contaner and knapsack what is the other things in the armor GUI for?and if nothing now are they planned?
It's just groundwork for what's to come.

He does plan on tackling armor, as for when, no one knows but him.

mDiyo
    mDiyo

Nether Resident

• Members
  • 2007 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 04:22 AM

Progress on 1.6.2 updating continues.

Posted Image
Posted Image

caramba2654
  • Minecraft: arshia111

Posted 25 July 2013 - 04:48 AM

Hm... I may have just committed a huge derp, but Fortune 3 + Auto-Smelt on a pick doesn't work on ores anymore?

EDIT:

*checks changelog*
*goes to check config*

Yep. My derp. Oh well...
Playing MInecraft since February 22, 2011

Rockpet
    Rockpet

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 04:49 AM

So, are the arrows supposed to be much better then a sword? I know they are supposed to be able to melee weapons. But a cactus arrow with quartz is more then a diamond sword (7.5 hearts), and with some paper and more quartz, I have an arrow that does 11.5 melee damage. Which 1 shots all vinilla mobs, the nitro creepers, 2 hits the angry zombies, 1 hits zombie pigmen, and have yet to try on endermen but I would say 2 hits?

This feels unintentional, so I am reporting it, but not quite sure if its a "bug" or what have you.

Favorite mod(s) in the FTB pack by the way, cheers.

caramba2654
  • Minecraft: arshia111

Posted 25 July 2013 - 05:13 AM

Oh, by the way, if you plan on keeping the smeltery GUI, can you make it so it shows all the liquids in a big infobox whenever you hover over the internal tank instead of showing only they liquid that you're actually hovering? Sometimes there's too little liquid for me to identify it.
Playing MInecraft since February 22, 2011

KillaMike

Posted 25 July 2013 - 05:34 AM

Woohoo! Ha Beware my PURPLE CHECKBOARD OF DOOM!

Bluecar14

Posted 25 July 2013 - 05:54 AM

I cannot craft the iron axe head even though i have a stack of iron in the part builder is this a bug?
Posted Image

DangerSpud7

Posted 25 July 2013 - 06:11 AM

View PostBluecar14, on 25 July 2013 - 05:54 AM, said:

I cannot craft the iron axe head even though i have a stack of iron in the part builder is this a bug?

Yes, it's a well known bug.

StoneColdCrazy

Posted 25 July 2013 - 06:30 AM

View PostDangerSpud7, on 25 July 2013 - 06:11 AM, said:

Yes, it's a well known bug.
That's no bug-ALL metal parts now have to be cast in the Smeltery. To create casts in the Smeltery, pour Liquid Gold/Aluminium Brass over a tool part e.g. If you pour Liquid Gold over a Wooden Tool Binding, you get a tool binding cast. Easy!

DarkSirrush
  • Minecraft: DarkSirrush
  • Xbox:DarkSirrush

Posted 25 July 2013 - 07:20 AM

View PostmDiyo, on 24 July 2013 - 07:54 PM, said:

I'm thinking that I'd like to stream more on a daily basis, but the previous time was too early for some people. Assuming my sleep schedule holds, we'll have a stream from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM PDT for quite a few days of the week. Stream starts in ~5 minutes. http://www.twitch.tv/mDiyo

Aw, but I always have to leave at 1:30 :(

aletissier

Posted 25 July 2013 - 07:44 AM

View PostStoneColdCrazy, on 25 July 2013 - 06:30 AM, said:

That's no bug-ALL metal parts now have to be cast in the Smeltery. To create casts in the Smeltery, pour Liquid Gold/Aluminium Brass over a tool part e.g. If you pour Liquid Gold over a Wooden Tool Binding, you get a tool binding cast. Easy!

Not a bug at all ^^^ What he said!

Posted Image

destroyergm

Posted 25 July 2013 - 07:46 AM

Hey... I don't know if anyone noticed, but my pickaxe won't drain EU.. I gave it the EU modif and it seems it has ultimate uses right now... Currently using DW20 BETA mod pack...

DrRedstoner
  • Minecraft: DrRedstoner

Posted 25 July 2013 - 09:09 AM

View Postdestroyergm, on 25 July 2013 - 07:46 AM, said:

Hey... I don't know if anyone noticed, but my pickaxe won't drain EU.. I gave it the EU modif and it seems it has ultimate uses right now... Currently using DW20 BETA mod pack...

Have you charged it in a BatBox, MFE or MFSU?

mDiyo, are you going to fix the knapsack bug?

Posted Image  
Build a noob a fire and he is warm for a day.

Set a noob on fire and you are warm for about five minutes, but it is much more satisfying