• Please log in to reply
9291 replies to this topic

Trawne
    Trawne

Carpenter

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 02:09 AM

I generated a new world to check out the latest dev build (14). The ore bushes being underground is great. I noticed iron bushes still occasionally spawn on the surface. Also, copper bushes don't seem to spawn anywhere. I searched for a good half hour from surface to bedrock.

Register or log in to remove.

360infenenrsorce

Posted 22 April 2013 - 02:16 AM

View PostTheRazorCraft, on 22 April 2013 - 01:42 AM, said:

mDiyo i really can't install this mod,i've been trying the stable 1.5.1 build and the dev 1.5.1 build i have installed everything it needs and it still won't work.I was trying to install a bunch of mods and they all went well.Then when i installed this mod it's just stuck on a black screen.I tried testing stuff like deleting all the mods installed and let Tinker's Construct be the only mod and it still blackscreens.Yes im using the proper MC forge,i have no optifine,i tried id resolved and gui resolver and nothing works.Can I have any help to make this mod work? I really want to use it.

Try using the magic launcher easy to use easy mod installation

http://www.minecraft...s-options-news/

Pelirow
    Pelirow

Nether Resident

• Members
  • 2137 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 02:28 AM

View PostmDiyo, on 21 April 2013 - 11:43 PM, said:

I've moved Oreberries underground. There's something just right about this:
Posted Image

Aw, I was looking forward to seeing the bushes on the surface. Hadn't gotten around to playing with a dev version yet.

monkeybeeee1

Posted 22 April 2013 - 02:39 AM

View PostPelirow, on 22 April 2013 - 02:28 AM, said:

Aw, I was looking forward to seeing the bushes on the surface. Hadn't gotten around to playing with a dev version yet.
u can brake them and place them aboveground :) best to find some mycylim tho seeing mdiyo made them spread like mushrooms
or risk the nitro creeper and put them in a pitch black room >:3

lol xisuma thort my skin was a upside down ironhelmit XD

http://www.reddit.co...ron_chin_strap/

raa1337
    raa1337

Ghast Hunter

• Members
  • 2640 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 03:21 AM

Should Silver Oreberries spawn when there's no mod installed that spawns Silver Ore?

There's no ingot or block form either, so there's going to be a ton of Silver Nuggets laying around.

mDiyo
    mDiyo

Nether Resident

• Members
  • 2007 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 03:31 AM

Pelirow: It didn't play as well as it seemed. It was a nice idea; the surface ores stayed.

monkeybeeee1: You'll need ores, not mycelium.

raa1337: Silver nuggets will be used to trade with villagers. I'm going to see if I can add some other villager types and buildings as well.
Posted Image

raa1337
    raa1337

Ghast Hunter

• Members
  • 2640 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 03:43 AM

View PostmDiyo, on 22 April 2013 - 03:31 AM, said:

raa1337: Silver nuggets will be used to trade with villagers. I'm going to see if I can add some other villager types and buildings as well.

Oh, that sounds interesting. Though it seems odd that silver is a currency, considering how it's used in all the other mods. Wouldn't mind an ingot/block form for those of us who collect too much of everything (And may not have other mods installed).

16 vein of Gold Gravel on the surface. Seems a bit large. ... By 2-4 times the norm.

TheRazorCraft
  • Minecraft: TheRazorCraft

Posted 22 April 2013 - 03:47 AM

View Post360infenenrsorce, on 22 April 2013 - 02:16 AM, said:

Try using the magic launcher easy to use easy mod installation

http://www.minecraft...s-options-news/

thanks Posted Image

View Postmonkeybeeee1, on 22 April 2013 - 02:05 AM, said:

how u instaled it ? u just install forge and put TC in the mod folder S: me have about 21 other mods running with TC and every thing is working fine for me S:

thats exactly what i did.and i still end up on a blackscreen Posted Image

EDIT:Even if im using Magic Launcher it STILL does not work :(
Posted Image

mDiyo
    mDiyo

Nether Resident

• Members
  • 2007 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 04:56 AM

Instead of a black screen, could you get me an error log? Run this and paste the results on the thread: http://dl.dropbox.co...fterrortest.bat
Posted Image

Marvl101
    Marvl101

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 203 posts
  • Minecraft: Marvl101

Posted 22 April 2013 - 07:13 AM

so i cannot tell any of the liquid ore due to them all being bright red Posted Image

also nitro creepers + Lightning =
Spoiler:

monkeybeeee1

Posted 22 April 2013 - 10:03 AM

monkeybeeee1: You'll need ores, not mycelium.

really? me placed mine on mycylim befor u made the underground oreberry and they seem to spread fine S:

and SWEET me love villager trading :D

Magewolf

Posted 22 April 2013 - 12:00 PM

Can someone give me some hints on how to make steel because I have tried everything I can think of including throwing 5 of everything that would smelt into a smelter together.

BakuMinerGuy
  • Minecraft: BakuMinerGuy

Posted 22 April 2013 - 12:13 PM

View PostMagewolf, on 22 April 2013 - 12:00 PM, said:

Can someone give me some hints on how to make steel because I have tried everything I can think of including throwing 5 of everything that would smelt into a smelter together.

To get steel, you need to install a mod that adds steel. (Railcraft, for example)
Abusing (parenthesis), ,,commas,, :colons:, ;semicolons; and
  • bullet lists
​since 2009.

drakodra
  • Minecraft: kodrako

Posted 22 April 2013 - 01:03 PM

Spoiler:
never mind i took a fresh version of mc, a slightly older version of forge and started adding everything one by one beginning at tinkers' construct all i have to add now is alchemine. rpg inventory, dalek mod, ee3, famous and durabilty 101. but that's not your concern

ffxfan
    ffxfan

Carpenter

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • Minecraft: ffxfan

Posted 22 April 2013 - 01:04 PM

mDiyo, Dropbox is VERY bad... Please use mediafire or another hoster...
Posted Image

Shurhaian

Posted 22 April 2013 - 01:41 PM

Whoa. I just updated to the latest dev version as I saw nugget recipes got fixed, and while they do work now, some of them seem decidedly off. For each 9 nuggets, I got 1 silver as I'd expect, but for tin, copper, and aluminum, I got 9 ingots(/raw aluminum) per craft. This seems off; or if it isn't, making them need a 3x3 set to craft seems kind of odd.

BuddyHero087

Posted 22 April 2013 - 02:32 PM

So guys, I thought I'd drop a picture of some rough Mod Support for the Dokucraft TP, it's just pretty mashed up but I'm just trying.

Posted Image

monkeybeeee1

Posted 22 April 2013 - 03:06 PM

ummm updated all my mod thismorning to make sure they was all latise verion and ma am getting this spamed in my mutimc log every m.sec just being on the menu screen

2013-04-22 16:01:18 [SEVERE] [Minecraft-Client] ########## GL ERROR ##########
2013-04-22 16:01:18 [SEVERE] [Minecraft-Client] @ Pre render
2013-04-22 16:01:18 [SEVERE] [Minecraft-Client] 1281: Invalid value

and most of the texters for items vanilla and mod are missing S: want me to genorate a crash report?

nvm found it it was CC giving me that problem gonna ask the computercraft guys about it Posted Image

mdiyo the only thing me can think of that is a downside to your mod is the gravle ore even tho mojang have fixed the vanilla sand dupe machen apprantly some 1 has found a new way to dupe sand and seeing gravle and your gravle ores oso work on sandgens there s a way for ppl to dupalcate the gravle ores in your mod S: just saying :P
no clue how sandgens work code side only know it involves a super fast piston(in 1.5 it involves using tnt to shoot sand into the end)

Pelirow
    Pelirow

Nether Resident

• Members
  • 2137 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 05:08 PM

Pelirow: It didn't play as well as it seemed. It was a nice idea; the surface ores stayed.

So you mean you reverted back to surface spawning? Either way, I'm more fascinated with how you intend to implement the "growing" aspect of growing these berries. I know you mentioned wanting it to be challenging but obtainable.

View Postdeparted93, on 22 April 2013 - 02:32 PM, said:

So guys, I thought I'd drop a picture of some rough Mod Support for the Dokucraft TP, it's just pretty mashed up but I'm just trying.
Spoiler:

Looks great! I'll definitely use it when it's done. Can you please post a link in this thread when done? I imagine mDiyo would like to have the link available in the OP too.

Phoenix_the_II

Posted 22 April 2013 - 05:47 PM

Is it me or are mattocks not working properly on gravel?