Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.7.2][FORGE+Liteloader] ☞ !X-RAY MOD ☜ - BASE CLASS FREE! JUST DROP INTO YOUR MODS FOLDER! *WORKING*


  • Please log in to reply
826 replies to this topic

#1

julialy
    julialy

    Obsidian Miner

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 1353 posts
  • Minecraft: julialy

Posted 24 January 2013 - 12:09 AM

*
POPULAR

☞ !X-RAY MOD ☜

Need help and cannot post on the Minecraft Forums? We have a new forum set up: https://groups.googl.../uyjulian-forum
Be sure to grab LiteLoader and install it! >> CLICK HERE <<

Download the latest 1.7.2 version!

⬇︎ Download Latest ⬇︎

⬇︎ Download CoinURL ⬇︎

To install newer versions of this mod, just drag it into the mods folder! Older version of the mod? Check the "Click for More Information" link at the bottom for installation instructions!

OLD VERSIONS ARE NOT SUPPPORTED
>> ALL VERSIONS <<

Like this mod and want to donate? I accept BITCOIN DOGECOIN PAYPAL! https://sites.google.../site/awertyb/d
Bitcoin: 14fXxRQLPSNamBfR4F49vHFSVApV9a6asL
Dogecoin: D8ZyeW3ZwEbN936N4svKM8emc2cm8UNcnn

What this mod looks like:
Posted Image

If you want a brightness mod: http://www.minecraft.../topic/1166665-
I don't want to shove many features into a mod...

How do I use with Forge?
Posted Image
Then drag into the "mods" folder.

How do I use without Forge?
Install Liteloader then drag into mods folder.

Copyright © 2014, Julian Uy

All rights reserved.

Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:

1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.

2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.

THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.

Click for More information (disclaimer and features inside)

Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

#2

ADVENTUREUPDATE
  • Location: At Brick A Block Studios

Posted 24 January 2013 - 12:16 AM

im not sure if this is safe theres several other X-Rays mods out there so we dont got enough proof if its safe or not.
so...
No virus check,no clicks
mainly why i say this is because there other x-ray mods.
not saying anything mean or anything
This is my Signature.
Hi.

#3

Kodehawa
    Kodehawa

    Nether Resident

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 2018 posts
  • Location: Concepción - Chile
  • Minecraft: kodehawa

Posted 24 January 2013 - 01:55 AM

Key?, anything information?
Playing osu right now~, Check new CE updated by Godshawk

Posted Image


#4

julialy
    julialy

    Obsidian Miner

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 1353 posts
  • Minecraft: julialy

Posted 24 January 2013 - 02:12 AM

View PostADVENTUREUPDATE, on 24 January 2013 - 12:16 AM, said:

im not sure if this is safe theres several other X-Rays mods out there so we dont got enough proof if its safe or not.
so...
No virus check,no clicks
mainly why i say this is because there other x-ray mods.
not saying anything mean or anything
it's called USE YOU Fujhsdfcuirfesi VIRUS SCANNER YOU kdfhnviku

View PostKodehawa, on 24 January 2013 - 01:55 AM, said:

Key?, anything information?
Adding rigt now.
Posted Image

#5

ADVENTUREUPDATE
  • Location: At Brick A Block Studios

Posted 24 January 2013 - 04:35 AM

Okay any reason why you *COUGH*BUMPED NOT IN 12 HOURS*COUGH*i learned that....the hard way
This is my Signature.
Hi.

#6

NetherResident

Posted 24 January 2013 - 05:21 PM

I'm hoping this doesn't work with MinecraftForge... That's the last thing I want to see... People using xray on servers with MinecraftForge...
Be sure to give me a +1 if I helped you!

#7

AntonioXavair

Posted 24 January 2013 - 05:24 PM

i consider xray mods as hacks. Also you can get 64 diamonds in 5 minutes.... thats not fun.its being a cheater

#8

julialy
    julialy

    Obsidian Miner

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 1353 posts
  • Minecraft: julialy

Posted 24 January 2013 - 05:39 PM

View PostNetherResident, on 24 January 2013 - 05:21 PM, said:

I'm hoping this doesn't work with MinecraftForge... That's the last thing I want to see... People using xray on servers with MinecraftForge...
wow you can use x-ray for multiple purpace like
help you with redstone

View PostAntonioXavair, on 24 January 2013 - 05:24 PM, said:

i consider xray mods as hacks. Also you can get 64 diamonds in 5 minutes.... thats not fun.its being a cheater
you can use x-ray any way you want
wether it be getting diamonds, helping you with redstone, or sometihing else
it's still a multi-purpase mod
Posted Image

#9

ZeroLevels
    ZeroLevels

    Maverick Hunterator

  • Retired Staff
  • 746 posts
  • Minecraft: ZeroLevels

Posted 25 January 2013 - 01:56 AM

I'll be adding this to the mod list now. Sorry for the wait. Since there is an X-Ray mod on the list already, I'll just put it as Julialy's X-Ray mod. Alrighty?

Looking for mods? Check out the Minecraft Forums Mod List that I maintain.

Posted Image

If you know of any mods not currently on the list, please let me know in this thread!


#10

antsy0605

Posted 25 January 2013 - 02:04 AM

doesn't work D:

#11

ADVENTUREUPDATE
  • Location: At Brick A Block Studios

Posted 25 January 2013 - 03:05 AM

View Postantsy0605, on 25 January 2013 - 02:04 AM, said:

doesn't work D:
Everything is a pain,i need Blockspirin.
Note:Blockspirin is like aspirin exept minecraft version
This is my Signature.
Hi.

#12

kwyl
    kwyl

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:33 PM

I play single player and am so glad there's is a forge compatible xray mod now.  It's working but a little buggy still.  Could be my setup however.  My main problem is that I can't seem to turn it back off once it's on.  I get no errors or crashes so far though.  All in all, it's a great start Julialy.  Thank you for making this mod.  I look forward to the updates.  FYI there are key conficts with Rei's minimap but I solved by changing minimap key configs.  I am using MultiMC and Optifine as well as about 20 other mods and my only major issue is as stated above.  Thanks again Julialy.

#13

Kodehawa
    Kodehawa

    Nether Resident

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 2018 posts
  • Location: Concepción - Chile
  • Minecraft: kodehawa

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:36 PM

The title it's annoying, the disclamer it's very annoying.
Playing osu right now~, Check new CE updated by Godshawk

Posted Image


#14

deadbuilder1
  • Minecraft: Deadbuilder

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:50 PM

I wouldn't recommend this for download. Not saying it's bad, I just don't like it.

#15

Asaky
    Asaky

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 12:49 PM

View PostAntonioXavair, on 24 January 2013 - 05:24 PM, said:

i consider xray mods as hacks. Also you can get 64 diamonds in 5 minutes.... thats not fun.its being a cheater

You're so wrong.  I need an x-ray for building, catching other x-rayers as an admin, finding hidden chests (dupers usually hide there stuff from mods) and redstone.
As an admin if I wanted 64 diamonds I would just type the command so this argument is rather a moot point.

#16

julialy
    julialy

    Obsidian Miner

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 1353 posts
  • Minecraft: julialy

Posted 28 January 2013 - 01:35 AM

View Postkwyl, on 25 January 2013 - 08:33 PM, said:

I play single player and am so glad there's is a forge compatible xray mod now.  It's working but a little buggy still.  Could be my setup however.  My main problem is that I can't seem to turn it back off once it's on.  I get no errors or crashes so far though.  All in all, it's a great start Julialy.  Thank you for making this mod.  I look forward to the updates.  FYI there are key conficts with Rei's minimap but I solved by changing minimap key configs.  I am using MultiMC and Optifine as well as about 20 other mods and my only major issue is as stated above.  Thanks again Julialy.

It's an optifine problem
You can change key bindings in the option keybinding menu

View PostKodehawa, on 25 January 2013 - 08:36 PM, said:

The title it's annoying, the disclamer it's very annoying.
?

View Postdeadbuilder1, on 25 January 2013 - 08:50 PM, said:

I wouldn't recommend this for download. Not saying it's bad, I just don't like it.
Then dont use it!!!!!

View PostAsaky, on 27 January 2013 - 12:49 PM, said:

You're so wrong.  I need an x-ray for building, catching other x-rayers as an admin, finding hidden chests (dupers usually hide there stuff from mods) and redstone.
As an admin if I wanted 64 diamonds I would just type the command so this argument is rather a moot point.
Same as me! I use x-ray for building too!
Posted Image

#17

julialy
    julialy

    Obsidian Miner

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 1353 posts
  • Minecraft: julialy

Posted 28 January 2013 - 06:10 PM

Can anybody help me make this base-free?
Posted Image

#18

Kodehawa
    Kodehawa

    Nether Resident

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 2018 posts
  • Location: Concepción - Chile
  • Minecraft: kodehawa

Posted 30 January 2013 - 01:48 AM

View Postdeadbuilder1, on 25 January 2013 - 08:50 PM, said:

I wouldn't recommend this for download. Not saying it's bad, I just don't like it.


Cheating FTW! Posted Image

This its the idea Posted Image

Reduce the disclamer font size. It's too long and annoying.
Playing osu right now~, Check new CE updated by Godshawk

Posted Image


#19

RubyWalker

Posted 30 January 2013 - 03:14 PM

i tried using this mod but when i go into the game, when i click onto the buttons required to click, the effect was just the screen blinking. nothing elsePosted Image
I know that you are reading this sentence

#20

13552
    13552

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:13 AM

View PostRubyWalker, on 30 January 2013 - 03:14 PM, said:

i tried using this mod but when i go into the game, when i click onto the buttons required to click, the effect was just the screen blinking. nothing elsePosted Image

Same issue. I have optifine (HD B6) too if that makes a difference. I installed the mod by dropping the zip into the mods folder (not everyone wants to use magiclauncher).


Thank you very much for the mod. Haters gonna hate, but there's plenty of legit uses.