Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Deleted Topic


  • Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1

Peisio
    Peisio

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 08:37 PM

Deleted Topic

Register or log in to remove.

#2

piangrande
  • Location: Erfordia... in the middle of Germany
  • Minecraft: piangrande

Posted 23 January 2013 - 08:38 PM

Seems like a good idea. Hope you are quick ;)
Posted Image

#3

Peisio
    Peisio

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 09:25 PM

Thanks! I check Mojang as soon as I can every Thursday-the only reason I wait is to let people release their snapshot reviews. I can't promise a review EVERY week, but I hope you enjoy what I have!

I posted last week's snapshot, 13w03a, already, so check it out if you haven't!

#4

tman3900
  • Location: SCP Foundation

Posted 23 January 2013 - 09:48 PM

It's good. Wouldn't quartz armor be a little heavy? If Mojang does make it, I think it shouldn't let you be able to run, and they should make it the same with Posted Image and Posted Image.
The new HOT survival! Volcano Survival

#5

Metamorphic_Fish
  • Location: Minecraftia
  • Minecraft: Gamebuster19901
  • Xbox:Gamebuster1990

Posted 23 January 2013 - 10:04 PM

The front page of the minecraft forums already has this.

http://www.minecraft...ws/page__st__0/

It even has stuff from early minecraft in other pages (bottom of the page is the page selector)

#6

Peisio
    Peisio

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 10:23 PM

View Posttman3900, on 23 January 2013 - 09:48 PM, said:

It's good. Wouldn't quartz armor be a little heavy? If Mojang does make it, I think it shouldn't let you be able to run, and they should make it the same with Posted Image and Posted Image.
Hmm yeah, good idea. But I don't know how much expert survivalists would like that when swimming...

View PostGamebuster4000, on 23 January 2013 - 10:04 PM, said:

The front page of the minecraft forums already has this.

http://www.minecraft...ws/page__st__0/

It even has stuff from early minecraft in other pages (bottom of the page is the page selector)

Yeah I know-I just wanted to do my own version for fun. You can use whichever you want, whichever you find better, I don't really care. It is not the most origonal idea, but hey-I think it would be pretty cool to do!

#7

Peisio
    Peisio

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 09:32 PM

Hey guys, anyone know how I can add a poll to this?

#8

tman3900
  • Location: SCP Foundation

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:32 PM

View PostPeisio, on 24 January 2013 - 09:32 PM, said:

Hey guys, anyone know how I can add a poll to this?
go to edit and add a poll... I think...
The new HOT survival! Volcano Survival

#9

Peisio
    Peisio

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:58 PM

View Posttman3900, on 24 January 2013 - 11:32 PM, said:

go to edit and add a poll... I think...
Thanks. Check out Peisio's Random Poll guys!