• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Nightfall A Whitelisted 24/7 Mature Server completely vanilla! ONLY 6 SPACES LEFT!

whitelisted mindcrack style server vanilla nightfall the mature +18

• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

zurical
    zurical

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:03 PM

Posted Image

HELLO AND WELCOME TO THE NIGHTFALL SERVER!!!

(Modified)

This is a whitelisted server me and my friend have created for you guys to come and play with us!

Although it is a vanilla server we have spent some time fixing up the spawn to make everything that little bit more enjoyable for you lot!

First of all there are some requirements

1. You MUST be willing to have a joke and not take pranks too seriously.

2. You need to have a skype account in order for me to contact you.

3. YOUR HERE TO HAVE SOME FUN!

On this server we do request you make youtube videos every so often if not daily as we want to grow as both a community, server and channel of our own, although this is not a requirement.

'Cheaty' mods will not be tolerated and if you are unsure what is classed as 'cheaty' you should check with a moderator, being myself or my friend!

We request that you fill out the application below and post it as a reply in this topic.

Nickname(so it is easier to address you) :

IGN:

Time Zone:

Youtube(If you have one) :

1. What are you looking for in a vanilla server?

2. What do you plan to do on this server?

3. What do you enjoy doing most in Minecraft?

4. If you accidentally cause a creeper to blow up a fellow server-mates build, what would you do?

5. You are very low on hunger and see a server-mates farm, what do you do?

We look forward to seeing you on our server!

Register or log in to remove.

zurical
    zurical

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:44 PM

Post modified, 6 spots remaining.

Letharg
    Letharg

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 229 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 07:04 PM

Nickname: call me Frank
IGN: Letharg
Age: 17. I am aware you want your players to be above 18 years old but I would like to give this a shot anyways
Location: The netherlands. This means my english is okay, but my accent might sound horrible to some.
Time Zone: GMT + 1
Skype : "letharg." <- Yes there is a dot in there. Make sure not to forget it.

I am looking for a small server with a small but nice community. Community does it for me in minecraft smp. As the game itself is pretty boring. (sorry mojang!)
I plan on having fun and making some friends. I am not really a builder or a hard worker, so I have no great plans.
I don't really enjoy the game, the community is important to me though. I like hanging out while getting done nothing at all.
4. If you accidentally cause a creeper to blow up a fellow server-mates build, what would you do?
I inform him of my mistake and I try to fix it. If I fail or he isn't online, I'd leave a sign.
5. You are very low on hunger and see a server-mates farm, what do you do?;
I shamelessly take some wheat and replant the seeds.

Also I would like to add I went to minecon 2012.
:-DDDDDDD

zurical
    zurical

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 07:06 PM

View PostLetharg, on 23 January 2013 - 07:04 PM, said:

Age: 17. I am aware you want your players to be above 18 years old but I would like to give this a shot anyways
Location: The netherlands. This means my english is okay, but my accent might sound horrible to some.

Can you answer the questions, if your answers are good enough, age will be put to one side :)

Letharg
    Letharg

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 229 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 07:09 PM

View Postzurical, on 23 January 2013 - 07:06 PM, said:

Can you answer the questions, if your answers are good enough, age will be put to one side Posted Image

Post edited.

zurical
    zurical

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 07:13 PM

Requirements have now been changed, people of age 17 will be reviewed as an 18 year old but will undergo a trial

View PostLetharg, on 23 January 2013 - 07:04 PM, said:

I am looking for a small server with a small but nice community. Community does it for me in minecraft smp. As the game itself is pretty boring. (sorry mojang!)
I plan on having fun and making some friends. I am not really a builder or a hard worker, so I have no great plans.
I don't really enjoy the game, the community is important to me though. I like hanging out while getting done nothing at all.
I inform him of my mistake and I try to fix it. If I fail or he isn't online, I'd leave a sign.
5. You are very low on hunger and see a server-mates farm, what do you do?;
I shamelessly take some wheat and replant the seeds.

Also I would like to add I went to minecon 2012.

All due respects, i can't say your the type of player we are looking for, we are looking for creative players that are intending on showcasing their ability on this game, sorry friend I cannot accept you onto our server.

Letharg
    Letharg

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 229 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 07:14 PM

View Postzurical, on 23 January 2013 - 07:13 PM, said:

Requirements have now been changed, people of age 17 will be reviewed as an 18 year old but will undergo a trial

All due respects, i can't say your the type of player we are looking for, we are looking for creative players that are intending on showcasing their ability on this game, sorry friend I cannot accept you onto our server.

That's fine, I accept your reasoning and I'll look for another server.

Deception613

Posted 23 January 2013 - 08:42 PM

Before I begin to fill out the Application- Recently, I played on a server that was going amazingly well, until a griefer made it on to the server and destroyed practically everything I had spent several weeks building, through survival- When I spoke to the owners, they could not set back my specifc area to before the griefing, without setting back the entire world. (That was what they told me.) They refused to help me in any way, shape or form. I would like to know that if I do get griefed, there is something that can be done about it as I hate to lose all that time for Mega-builds.

Nickname(so it is easier to address you) : Echamil the Viking (Or Echa)
IGN: Echamil
Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time

1. What are you looking for in a vanilla server? I am looking for a place to survive. Legit. A server that is active, with players. Not something so big that everything is a mess, but not something so small that there is rarely any activity on it.

2. What do you plan to do on this server? Survive. I plan on surviving as long as I can. I plan on building myself a nice decent home, have a farm, maybe grow some crops and spend my days fishing or exploring.

3. What do you enjoy doing most in Minecraft? Making stuff aesthetically pleasing. Making caves look aesthetic. Turn them into Mine's and Mineshafts.

4. If you accidentally cause a creeper to blow up a fellow server-mates build, what would you do? Hope that Creeper-Grief is turned off. (You don't need a mod for it anymore.) If it isn't. I would put a sign and work to rebuild it the best I could, at the same time- I would let a mod know what happened, and that I would be in the process of trying to fix it the best I can.

5. You are very low on hunger and see a server-mates farm, what do you do? Depends- If I am friendly with the server mate. I take a carrot or potato, or enough wheat for some bread and I replace what I took with seeds, or a carrot, or a potato or whatever it is I took. If I am not on friendly terms with the server mate, then I will just continue on and see if I can find a Cow or Pig in time.

7. Someone has been grieving you and you know who it is, what would you do? Let a mod know. If it keeps up- I start a prank war till it gets to far escelated, then go to the Owner and speak to them.

It's Water Malone!

Minecraft Food of the Month:

Cooked Chicken, Baked Potatoes, Mushroom Stew, and Pumpkin Pie!

zurical
    zurical

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 10:10 PM

View PostDeception613, on 23 January 2013 - 08:42 PM, said:

Before I begin to fill out the Application- Recently, I played on a server that was going amazingly well, until a griefer made it on to the server and destroyed practically everything I had spent several weeks building, through survival- When I spoke to the owners, they could not set back my specifc area to before the griefing, without setting back the entire world. (That was what they told me.) They refused to help me in any way, shape or form. I would like to know that if I do get griefed, there is something that can be done about it as I hate to lose all that time for Mega-builds.

Nickname(so it is easier to address you) : Echamil the Viking (Or Echa)
IGN: Echamil
Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time

1. What are you looking for in a vanilla server? I am looking for a place to survive. Legit. A server that is active, with players. Not something so big that everything is a mess, but not something so small that there is rarely any activity on it.

2. What do you plan to do on this server? Survive. I plan on surviving as long as I can. I plan on building myself a nice decent home, have a farm, maybe grow some crops and spend my days fishing or exploring.

3. What do you enjoy doing most in Minecraft? Making stuff aesthetically pleasing. Making caves look aesthetic. Turn them into Mine's and Mineshafts.

4. If you accidentally cause a creeper to blow up a fellow server-mates build, what would you do? Hope that Creeper-Grief is turned off. (You don't need a mod for it anymore.) If it isn't. I would put a sign and work to rebuild it the best I could, at the same time- I would let a mod know what happened, and that I would be in the process of trying to fix it the best I can.

5. You are very low on hunger and see a server-mates farm, what do you do? Depends- If I am friendly with the server mate. I take a carrot or potato, or enough wheat for some bread and I replace what I took with seeds, or a carrot, or a potato or whatever it is I took. If I am not on friendly terms with the server mate, then I will just continue on and see if I can find a Cow or Pig in time.

7. Someone has been grieving you and you know who it is, what would you do? Let a mod know. If it keeps up- I start a prank war till it gets to far escelated, then go to the Owner and speak to them.

Congratulations, accepted, will PM you the information.

zurical
    zurical

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 07:23 AM

We now have 6 active members, with 6 spots remaining, so make sure to get your application in guys, any that are posted in the next 8 hours won't be read til later so be patient!

Reck7z
    Reck7z

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 04:50 PM

Great Server guys, you should honestly apply!

zurical
    zurical

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 07:47 PM

Requirements have now changed, please read the topic.

kdaum
    kdaum

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 09:15 PM

Nickname(so it is easier to address you) : kd

IGN: kdaum

Time Zone: EST

1. What are you looking for in a vanilla server? A close-knit and respectful community that enjoys playing the game as a group as well as the individualistic aspects of minecraft. I'm looking for a server I look forward to joining everyday!

2. What do you plan to do on this server? I plan to explore, build and make friends. I love doing larger aesthetic projects/builds as well as settling down with a nice small house.

3. What do you enjoy doing most in Minecraft? Certainly building, but server play gives one the opportunity to join a greater aspect of the game, which is sharing what you build as well as sharing in a broader experience whether it be exploring in groups or simple interaction within the game.

4. If you accidentally cause a creeper to blow up a fellow server-mates build, what would you do? I would rebuild what was destroyed with my own materials and leave a sign if they were not on explaining what happened.

5. You are very low on hunger and see a server-mates farm, what do you do? I take only what I need being sure to replant

zurical
    zurical

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 09:17 PM

View Postkdaum, on 24 January 2013 - 09:15 PM, said:

Nickname(so it is easier to address you) : kd

IGN: kdaum

Time Zone: EST

1. What are you looking for in a vanilla server? A close-knit and respectful community that enjoys playing the game as a group as well as the individualistic aspects of minecraft. I'm looking for a server I look forward to joining everyday!

2. What do you plan to do on this server? I plan to explore, build and make friends. I love doing larger aesthetic projects/builds as well as settling down with a nice small house.

3. What do you enjoy doing most in Minecraft? Certainly building, but server play gives one the opportunity to join a greater aspect of the game, which is sharing what you build as well as sharing in a broader experience whether it be exploring in groups or simple interaction within the game.

4. If you accidentally cause a creeper to blow up a fellow server-mates build, what would you do? I would rebuild what was destroyed with my own materials and leave a sign if they were not on explaining what happened.

5. You are very low on hunger and see a server-mates farm, what do you do? I take only what I need being sure to replant

Congratulations, accepted will add you on skype to give you the details.

Ckid96
    Ckid96

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 09:47 PM

IGN: Ckid96, Call me C, you already do ;)

Time Zone: Eastern Standard

Youtube(If you have one) : None (Yet)

1. What are you looking for in a vanilla server? A dedicated, fun community that likes to play and is mature at the same time.

2. What do you plan to do on this server? Go off and build my own base, maybe underwater, and help out anyone that needs it.

3. What do you enjoy doing most in Minecraft? Building and Mining

4. If you accidentally cause a creeper to blow up a fellow server-mates build, what would you do? Rebuild whatever was damaged the best I can and leave a sign explaining what happened, however if its redstone I would probably end up just making it worse

5. You are very low on hunger and see a server-mates farm, what do you do? Take some food, and replant what I took if he/she isn't online, or if they are, ask them politely if I could have some food.

Thanks for the opportunity and hope I get on! :D

zurical
    zurical

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 09:50 PM

View PostCkid96, on 24 January 2013 - 09:47 PM, said:

IGN: Ckid96, Call me C, you already do Posted Image

Time Zone: Eastern Standard

Youtube(If you have one) : None (Yet)

1. What are you looking for in a vanilla server? A dedicated, fun community that likes to play and is mature at the same time.

2. What do you plan to do on this server? Go off and build my own base, maybe underwater, and help out anyone that needs it.

3. What do you enjoy doing most in Minecraft? Building and Mining

4. If you accidentally cause a creeper to blow up a fellow server-mates build, what would you do? Rebuild whatever was damaged the best I can and leave a sign explaining what happened, however if its redstone I would probably end up just making it worse

5. You are very low on hunger and see a server-mates farm, what do you do? Take some food, and replant what I took if he/she isn't online, or if they are, ask them politely if I could have some food.

Thanks for the opportunity and hope I get on! Posted Image

Accepted, will add you on skype and give you the details.

mattk9123

Posted 24 January 2013 - 09:53 PM

Nickname(so it is easier to address you) :matt mattk what ever.

IGN: mattk9123

Time Zone:Central

Youtube(If you have one) :hobojack52

. What are you looking for in a vanilla server? I'm looking for one that is run like the minecracked server a little bit but mostly a nice server where I can build with others sometimes and have it be safe.

2. What do you plan to do on this server?If there is not an end-farm and netherhub I would build than, I like to do that sort of thing it is fun.

3. What do you enjoy doing most in Minecraft? I like to build and cave so I can build things.

4. If you accidentally cause a creeper to blow up a fellow server-mates build, what would you do? I fix it than if something is missing I get it if I can't i tell them

5. You are very low on hunger and see a server-mates farm, what do you do? I would take some of what ever is there an eat it than put it back .

edjh1
    edjh1

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 10:03 PM

nickname ed or shug
IGN: edjh1
Time Zone: GMT

to play with the same people, get to know them

make have fun playing normal survival with afew other people

building things like houses in weird locations

scream, try to kill/run from creeper, die, apologize, help rebuild

ask if i can haz food, if not, probably die/ try to find other food

example23

Posted 24 January 2013 - 10:15 PM

Nickname(so it is easier to address you) : Jackass.

IGN: example23

Time Zone: GMT

Youtube(If you have one) : Planning on making one in the future.

1. What are you looking for in a vanilla server

Simply put, all of the vanilla aspects of the game. I would like to work on my own but also have the option to take part in community builds and help out around the place. I feel like playing with other people on a server is more fun. Even if you're not playing with them at that specific time, you can check out their builds and learn from others around you!

I plan to set up my own village type place, where the community can come over and chill out once in a while!

EDIT: (Read the question wrong) I love building and creating different things, making them look nice. I feel as if I've gained a bit of OCD since joining minecraft, everything needs to be in order!

I like how everyone can express themselves in different ways, especially in their builds. Also, I like how there is so many different ways to approach the game and there is always new things you discover.

Rebuild what had been damaged and leave a sign to let them know what had happened, and if anything was missing, to contact me!

Take what I need to get me sorted out, and replant what I've taken.

Would love to join you guys on this server! Hit me up on Skype if you have any other questions!

Kacperkiewicz

Posted 24 January 2013 - 10:27 PM

Nickname : Kac (You can call me Kac ;p )

IGN: Kacperkiewicz

Time Zone: +1 GMT

Youtube : I have but no subscriptions ;p

1. What are you looking for in a vanilla server? I want to back to old times, I want to be part of great server community. Im getting bored on singleplayer and I want to play with others !

2. What do you plan to do on this server? I think first, I will set up a house then I will expand it to a few houses and it'll become a village!

3. What do you enjoy doing most in Minecraft? Hmm.. Most I enjoy building, mining . I think I'm good at building and I will take up challenges on the server. Also I like making furniture, interior.

4. If you accidentally cause a creeper to blow up a fellow server-mates build, what would you do? I would tell immediately him that was incident and make screenshot for sure . I will apologise and try to re-build it.

5. You are very low on hunger and see a server-mates farm, what do you do? I'm walking beside it and finding pig/mushrooms - any food.

I would love to join your server and play with great people and be part of community ! You can add me on skype if you have any questions Posted Image