Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Nintendo Direct - Wind Waker HD, Monolith, Smash Bros. 4 and more

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Homem Pigman

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:07 PM

http://www.nintendo....ive/01-23-2013/
Wind Waker HD, New Monolith Soft game, Wii U Virtual Console announced plus teases for new Mario games, Smash Bros, Mario Kart U, Zelda Wii U, and Bayonetta 2 for E3.

I've never been a big fan of Nintendo, but those announcements and hints make me want to buy a WiiU. This is also the first time in recent years where a Nintendo press conference doesn't turn out like this, so it's good.

Your thoughts on the upcoming games?

Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

Nerdgazm
    Nerdgazm

Void Walker

• Members
  • 1529 posts
  • Minecraft: Nerdgazm

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:36 PM

Wind Waker HD...my childhood in HD...I need a Wii U xD

You just wasted 5 seconds of your life reading this message, you will now think about something you could have done for these 5 seconds instead of reading this useless message that now made you waste 10 seconds of your life.

0strichGuy11
  • Minecraft: mrostrichman
  • Xbox:lolconsole

Posted 23 January 2013 - 09:20 PM

Smash bros and one Zelda game are the only games I liked from Nintendo. Super Mario Bros 3 also, but none of the newer ones. Smash Bros might have a chance of being awesome.

Probably not getting a WiiU either, tablet gaming doesn't interest me much.

GamingDonut
  • Minecraft: elloBob

Posted 24 January 2013 - 12:06 AM

Honestly I wouldn't be buying Wind Waker HD... It's my least favorite zelda game. At the end I thought to myself "Why the heck did I bother playing this game" But the Smash Bros. I am definitely looking forward too and Zelda U. I am a die-hard Zelda fan (except for wind waker) and I am always exited at the news of a new Zelda game!
"Stubbornness is usually considered a negative, but I think that trait has been positive for me"

-Cal Ripken Jr. #8

iownall
    iownall

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 528 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 09:27 AM

shin megami tensei x fire emblem. ahhhhhhhhhh I want it and so should you
Please check out mine and my buddies movies that we made
http://www.minecraft...f-friends-made/ don't be afraid to add your own movies that you made

Sculldemon

Posted 24 January 2013 - 09:34 AM

Really quite excited to see what characters are planned for the new Smash Bros...
But than again I probaly won't end up buying ANOTHER console just to play a game. :|

MasterRD

Posted 27 January 2013 - 08:24 AM

Wind Waker was one of my favorite games, and I bought both the 3ds and Wii U at launch so I'm pretty hyped! I'm also glad about the major virtual console sales:)
Posted Image