Register or log in to remove.

MagicModder128

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:32 PM

Party Rock Anthem-LMFAO
Payphone-Maroon 5
Gangnam Style- PSY

HyperMan19680

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:57 PM

This might be a bit advanced for you, but have you tried letting us add our own songs to the mod? Like as in, us doing it ourselves? I would strongly recommend this.

VorTr3x
    VorTr3x

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 450 posts
  • Minecraft: caseyguli
  • Xbox:LetsBeChillx

Posted 07 February 2013 - 10:09 PM

View PostDragonSoulSong, on 07 February 2013 - 05:14 PM, said:

Actually, I believe that MacOSX is similar to *nix systems in that it treats files/folders that start with a '.' as hidden, so all that the current MacOSX (and likely *nix as well) end-users would have to do to be able to properly install this mod, would be to use whatever system option or hot key they have that would allow them to view hidden files, eg. 'CTRL + H' when in a file browser window in Ubuntu.
haha that is exactly what i was thinking, thank you for putting it into better terms :D
~LetsBeChillx

Looking for mods? Check out the

Posted Image

Darkhax
    Darkhax

Haxor Moderator

• Sectional Moderator
  • Curse Premium
  • 4074 posts
  • Minecraft: darkhax

Posted 07 February 2013 - 10:49 PM

View PostHyperMan19680, on 07 February 2013 - 09:57 PM, said:

This might be a bit advanced for you, but have you tried letting us add our own songs to the mod? Like as in, us doing it ourselves? I would strongly recommend this.

there are plans for this but not right now.

Posted Image

Darkhax
    Darkhax

Haxor Moderator

• Sectional Moderator
  • Curse Premium
  • 4074 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 04:48 AM

View PostVorTr3x, on 07 February 2013 - 10:09 PM, said:

haha that is exactly what i was thinking, thank you for putting it into better terms Posted Image

I thought this aswell however the users I had questioned said they could view the normal .minecraft in their appdata. Regardless I will have this fixed. Expect an update this weekend hopefully... I have had some complications as of the last few days with my main computer. My current one is not good for much XD

Posted Image

Child95
    Child95

Carpenter

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 12:40 PM

View PostDarkHax, on 08 February 2013 - 04:48 AM, said:

I thought this aswell however the users I had questioned said they could view the normal .minecraft in their appdata. Regardless I will have this fixed. Expect an update this weekend hopefully... I have had some complications as of the last few days with my main computer. My current one is not good for much XD
That sucks, just like apple products :L Thankgod i got this computer for free from school :P Keep on updating dude :)

XShoopDaWhoopX
  • Minecraft: XShoop_Da_WhoopX
  • Xbox:No xbox- PS3 FtW

Posted 08 February 2013 - 01:14 PM

Just a suggestion from another follower with the problem, try putting the .minecraft folder in another folder, maybe called mod files or something.
or maybe just removing the "."
Cause I noticed I had the files in the download but no way to access them (While unarchiving the .zip I downloaded, It showed it unarchiving the music files)

Darkhax
    Darkhax

Haxor Moderator

• Sectional Moderator
  • Curse Premium
  • 4074 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 08:02 PM

View PostRatheki, on 07 February 2013 - 05:38 PM, said:

Brilliant

Love mods that keep the vanillia feel with a twist of lemon

+10 diamonds

Thankyou for your support.

View PostXShoopDaWhoopX, on 08 February 2013 - 01:14 PM, said:

Just a suggestion from another follower with the problem, try putting the .minecraft folder in another folder, maybe called mod files or something.
or maybe just removing the "."
Cause I noticed I had the files in the download but no way to access them (While unarchiving the .zip I downloaded, It showed it unarchiving the music files)

The official update/patch will be out soon. Again sorry for the inconveniences this has caused.

View PostChild95, on 08 February 2013 - 12:40 PM, said:

That sucks, just like apple products :L Thankgod i got this computer for free from school Posted Image Keep on updating dude Posted Image

I am not a fan of apple either.

Posted Image

VorTr3x
    VorTr3x

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 450 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 08:11 PM

View PostDarkHax, on 08 February 2013 - 08:02 PM, said:

The official update/patch will be out soon. Again sorry for the inconveniences this has caused.
will this only be for Mac users? or will i have to get it too? just wondering in my stupidity :P
~LetsBeChillx

Posted Image

Darkhax
    Darkhax

Haxor Moderator

• Sectional Moderator
  • Curse Premium
  • 4074 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 08:26 PM

View PostVorTr3x, on 08 February 2013 - 08:11 PM, said:

will this only be for Mac users? or will i have to get it too? just wondering in my stupidity Posted Image

Well I plan to make the switch once all the new content is ready. I have a surprise pack planned to be released and also 4-6 new songs. So the patch will include much more than just a simple folder reformat.

Posted Image

ICanModLife
  • Location: A Pimped out diamond coated cardboard box with wifi
  • Minecraft: MarvinTheMarshan
  • Xbox:Ur Gurl Luvs Me

Posted 08 February 2013 - 08:30 PM

View PostMagicModder128, on 07 February 2013 - 09:32 PM, said:

Party Rock Anthem-LMFAO
Payphone-Maroon 5
Gangnam Style- PSY
Sir, please DO NOT put in Gangnam style :'( PLEASE do NOT EVER EVER EVER put gangnam style!
Posted Image

Darkhax
    Darkhax

Haxor Moderator

• Sectional Moderator
  • Curse Premium
  • 4074 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 08:32 PM

View PostICanModLife, on 08 February 2013 - 08:30 PM, said:

Sir, please DO NOT put in Gangnam style :'( PLEASE do NOT EVER EVER EVER put gangnam style!

Cant tell  if serious or not. I really don't want to do gangnam style or party rock anthem but everyone wants it :/

This is a deal for the viewers. I will add gangnam style if it gets 100 or more votes in the upcoming poll.

Posted Image

VorTr3x
    VorTr3x

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 450 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 08:59 PM

View PostDarkHax, on 08 February 2013 - 08:32 PM, said:

Cant tell  if serious or not. I really don't want to do gangnam style or party rock anthem but everyone wants it :/

This is a deal for the viewers. I will add gangnam style if it gets 100 or more votes in the upcoming poll.
you could always make a pack of modern pop songs that some would like, others would hate, and if they dont like it then they dont have to download it :P personally i wouldn't download it because i really dont like either song XD

by the way what are you using to get the 8bit sounds? ive always wanted to know how to make some chiptune :3
~LetsBeChillx

Posted Image

Darkhax
    Darkhax

Haxor Moderator

• Sectional Moderator
  • Curse Premium
  • 4074 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 09:04 PM

View PostVorTr3x, on 08 February 2013 - 08:59 PM, said:

you could always make a pack of modern pop songs that some would like, others would hate, and if they dont like it then they dont have to download it Posted Image personally i wouldn't download it because i really dont like either song XD

by the way what are you using to get the 8bit sounds? ive always wanted to know how to make some chiptune :3

Xd for the most part I download sheet music on line in the form of midi files and run them through some software I found on-line XD. I also make/edit my own midi files for this mod aswell however I usually get the right sound when I try the first time.

Posted Image

VorTr3x
    VorTr3x

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 450 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 09:14 PM

View PostDarkHax, on 08 February 2013 - 09:04 PM, said:

Xd for the most part I download sheet music on line in the form of midi files and run them through some software I found on-line XD. I also make/edit my own midi files for this mod aswell however I usually get the right sound when I try the first time.
ah the easy way out XD if you were to create your own music (which you really should lol) how would you personally go about doing that?

im taking a class, Music Tech and Production 2, in which we learn how to create, mix, edit, master, and finalize music, and im just interested in how you go about making your wonderful tunes... sorry if im being annoying about it haha :P
~LetsBeChillx

Posted Image

Darkhax
    Darkhax

Haxor Moderator

• Sectional Moderator
  • Curse Premium
  • 4074 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 09:21 PM

View PostVorTr3x, on 08 February 2013 - 09:14 PM, said:

ah the easy way out XD if you were to create your own music (which you really should lol) how would you personally go about doing that?

im taking a class, Music Tech and Production 2, in which we learn how to create, mix, edit, master, and finalize music, and im just interested in how you go about making your wonderful tunes... sorry if im being annoying about it haha Posted Image

Lol as I said I just use midi files and run them through an 8bit player similar to how you can use midi files with synthesia. Not much skill involved XD

I would have no clue how to go about making my own songs however I would probably start by making my own mid files from scratch.

Posted Image

Exacat
    Exacat

Obsidian Miner

• Members
  • 1354 posts
  • Minecraft: Exacat

Posted 08 February 2013 - 09:52 PM

Yay! Babra Streisand and Moves like Jagger! :D

Posted Image

hgtpsh
    hgtpsh

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 494 posts
  • Minecraft: hgtpsh
  • Xbox:hgtpsh

Posted 09 February 2013 - 01:57 PM

Here is a mod spotlight :)

Shad0_
    Shad0_

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 946 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 03:11 PM

Can we add our own MP3s? I wanna add Payphone so badly :(
Also know as- Shadowiki, Shadov, Shadoviki, Shad0_, Shadovik4, and Unlifer. Find me and say "Hi!" or ­ off.