Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Nightfall! Whitelisted Mindcrack style server! Currently playing on 1.4.7 [18+]

whitelisted server mindcrack whitelisted server mindcrack 18+ mature survival yes

  • Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1

Muradd
    Muradd

    Carpenter

  • Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 08:53 PM

Posted Image



HELLO AND WELCOME TO THE NIGHTFALL SERVER!!!



This is a whitelisted server me and my friend have created for you guys to come and play with us!


Although it is a vanilla server we have spent some time fixing up the spawn to make everything that little bit more enjoyable for you lot!


First of all there are some requirements

1. You MUST be over the age of 18, this is to ensure we have a mature community.

2. You need to have a skype account in order for me to contact you.

3. YOUR HERE TO HAVE SOME FUN!


On this server we do request you make youtube videos every so often if not daily as we want to grow as both a community, server and channel of our own.


'Cheaty' mods will not be tolerated and if you are unsure what is classed as 'cheaty' you should check with a moderator, being myself or my friend!


Greifers will also be banned and we have a log that tracks the server at all times.


We request that you fill out the application below and post it as a reply in this topic.


Nickname(so it is easier to address you) :

IGN:

Age:

Location:

Time Zone:

Skype:


1. What are you looking for in a vanilla server?

2. What do you plan to do on this server?

3. What do you enjoy doing most in Minecraft?

4. If you accidentally cause a creeper to blow up a fellow server-mates build, what would you do?

5. You are very low on hunger and see a server-mates farm, what do you do?


We look forward to seeing you on our server!



Register or log in to remove.

#2

Reck7z
    Reck7z

    Stone Miner

  • Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 09:19 PM

Hello, First of all I'd like to say something before filling in my application, I recently (today) was on a White-listed Vanilla Server where I had been for 3 weeks, I had built an enderman farm and was working on the nether hub. (I will provide pics over Skype if you would like to see). BUT, for some unknown reason the server host decided to delete the map whilst he was re-installing the server. He tried to load a back-up from 2 weeks ago but I may as well start again. That's why I'm here. I'd like if possible, confirmation this won't happen here, because hard work just going down the drain sucks. Thanks.



IGN: AidanM94 (call me Aidan)


Age: 18


Location: England


Time Zone: GMT



1. What are you looking for in a vanilla server? Fun, being able to socialize whilst also building.


2. Have you much experience on vanilla servers? Not much because when I tend to get on a server I tend to stick around.


3. What do you plan to do on this server? Everything that hasn't been done already, ie: build enderman farm, build a nether hub. (community things)


4. What do you enjoy doing most in Minecraft? Building, Socializing


5. If you accidentally cause a creeper to blow up a fellow server-mates build, what would you do? Re-build it


6. You are very low on hunger and see a server-mates farm, what do you do? Take food, replant and leave a gift, with a sign.


7. Someone has been grieving you and you know who it is, what would you do? Tell the server owner.


My Skype is 'Reck7z' and I plan to record from the moment I join.



#3

Muradd
    Muradd

    Carpenter

  • Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 09:24 PM

View PostReck7z, on 22 January 2013 - 09:19 PM, said:

Hello, First of all I'd like to say something before filling in my application, I recently (today) was on a White-listed Vanilla Server where I had been for 3 weeks, I had built an enderman farm and was working on the nether hub. (I will provide pics over Skype if you would like to see). BUT, for some unknown reason the server host decided to delete the map whilst he was re-installing the server. He tried to load a back-up from 2 weeks ago but I may as well start again. That's why I'm here. I'd like if possible, confirmation this won't happen here, because hard work just going down the drain sucks. Thanks.



IGN: AidanM94 (call me Aidan)


Age: 18


Location: England


Time Zone: GMT



1. What are you looking for in a vanilla server? Fun, being able to socialize whilst also building.


2. Have you much experience on vanilla servers? Not much because when I tend to get on a server I tend to stick around.


3. What do you plan to do on this server? Everything that hasn't been done already, ie: build enderman farm, build a nether hub. (community things)


4. What do you enjoy doing most in Minecraft? Building, Socializing


5. If you accidentally cause a creeper to blow up a fellow server-mates build, what would you do? Re-build it


6. You are very low on hunger and see a server-mates farm, what do you do? Take food, replant and leave a gift, with a sign.


7. Someone has been grieving you and you know who it is, what would you do? Tell the server owner.


My Skype is 'Reck7z' and I plan to record from the moment I join.



Thankyou for your application, me and my friend will look over it and get back to you shortly.

Edit: You have been accepted please check your PM for the IP.

#4

Muradd
    Muradd

    Carpenter

  • Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 11:14 PM

View PostMuradd, on 22 January 2013 - 08:53 PM, said:

Posted Image



HELLO AND WELCOME TO THE NIGHTFALL SERVER!!!



This is a whitelisted server me and my friend have created for you guys to come and play with us!


Although it is a vanilla server we have spent some time fixing up the spawn to make everything that little bit more enjoyable for you lot!


First of all there are some requirements

1. You MUST be over the age of 18, this is to ensure we have a mature community.

2. You need to have a skype account in order for me to contact you.

3. YOUR HERE TO HAVE SOME FUN!


On this server we do request you make youtube videos every so often if not daily as we want to grow as both a community, server and channel of our own.


'Cheaty' mods will not be tolerated and if you are unsure what is classed as 'cheaty' you should check with a moderator, being myself or my friend!


Greifers will also be banned and we have a log that tracks the server at all times.


We request that you fill out the application below and post it as a reply in this topic.


Nickname(so it is easier to address you) :

IGN:

Age:

Location:

Time Zone:


1. What are you looking for in a vanilla server?

2. Have you much experience on vanilla servers?

3. What do you plan to do on this server?

4. What do you enjoy doing most in Minecraft?

5. If you accidentally cause a creeper to blow up a fellow server-mates build, what would you do?

6. You are very low on hunger and see a server-mates farm, what do you do?

7. Someone has been grieving you and you know who it is, what would you do?


We look forward to seeing you on our server!



Please add your skype to this as well

#5

I_Am_Randome

Posted 23 January 2013 - 12:14 AM

IGN:I_Am_Randome

Age: 19

Location:U.S

Time Zone:central

Skype:(ill send you pm ;))



1. What are you looking for in a vanilla server?I like  Reck7z  Have lost all of my progress and would like to join along with some one i know


2. Have you much experience on vanilla servers? Just a while i keep up with alot of lps, i dont like server hoping so only a few total servers.


3. What do you plan to do on this server? Well i had a building started on the old server i can send pics if youd like. so i wish to recreate some thing like it.  

4. What do you enjoy doing most in Minecraft? i most enjoy minecraft when i am doing anything with others.


5. If you accidentally cause a creeper to blow up a fellow server-mates build, what would you do? go gather replacement parts


6. You are very low on hunger and see a server-mates farm, what do you do? Ask if there on if they are not find a cow.


7. Someone has been grieving you and you know who it is, what would you do? try to contact an admin on skype, then hope for a role back


Edited by I_Am_Randome, 23 January 2013 - 12:20 AM.


#6

Muradd
    Muradd

    Carpenter

  • Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 01:16 AM

View PostI_Am_Randome, on 23 January 2013 - 12:14 AM, said:

IGN:I_Am_Randome

Age: 19

Location:U.S

Time Zone:central

Skype:(ill send you pm Posted Image)



1. What are you looking for in a vanilla server?I like  Reck7z  Have lost all of my progress and would like to join along with some one i know


2. Have you much experience on vanilla servers? Just a while i keep up with alot of lps, i dont like server hoping so only a few total servers.


3. What do you plan to do on this server? Well i had a building started on the old server i can send pics if youd like. so i wish to recreate some thing like it.  

4. What do you enjoy doing most in Minecraft? i most enjoy minecraft when i am doing anything with others.


5. If you accidentally cause a creeper to blow up a fellow server-mates build, what would you do? go gather replacement parts


6. You are very low on hunger and see a server-mates farm, what do you do? Ask if there on if they are not find a cow.


7. Someone has been grieving you and you know who it is, what would you do? try to contact an admin on skype, then hope for a role back



Accepted, i will pm you the IP

#7

TheLaughingHunter
  • Location: Located beyond reality
  • Minecraft: olympus605

Posted 23 January 2013 - 01:37 AM

IGN:olympus605
Age:18
Location: U.S.
Time Zone: Central
Skype:olympus605

1. What are you looking for in a vanilla server? nice people to hang out with, but without the hassle of all these extra mods that take away from the original minecraft
2. Have you much experience on vanilla servers? I have played on a few, but the ones i have played on its usually for at least 3 months
3. What do you plan to do on this server? Build, have fun, and enjoy playing minecraft
4. What do you enjoy doing most in Minecraft? building houses and designing structures
5. If you accidentally cause a creeper to blow up a fellow server-mates build, what would you do? replace the parts as best as i could, and leave a sign or a book explaining what happened
6. You are very low on hunger and see a server-mates farm, what do you do? ignore it and find some other source of food because there are plenty of other options to choose from
7. Someone has been grieving you and you know who it is, what would you do? i would prolly contact an admin or host and let them know about the situation

#8

Muradd
    Muradd

    Carpenter

  • Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 01:42 AM

View PostTheLaughingHunter, on 23 January 2013 - 01:37 AM, said:

IGN:olympus605
Age:18
Location: U.S.
Time Zone: Central
Skype:olympus605

1. What are you looking for in a vanilla server? nice people to hang out with, but without the hassle of all these extra mods that take away from the original minecraft
2. Have you much experience on vanilla servers? I have played on a few, but the ones i have played on its usually for at least 3 months
3. What do you plan to do on this server? Build, have fun, and enjoy playing minecraft
4. What do you enjoy doing most in Minecraft? building houses and designing structures
5. If you accidentally cause a creeper to blow up a fellow server-mates build, what would you do? replace the parts as best as i could, and leave a sign or a book explaining what happened
6. You are very low on hunger and see a server-mates farm, what do you do? ignore it and find some other source of food because there are plenty of other options to choose from
7. Someone has been grieving you and you know who it is, what would you do? i would prolly contact an admin or host and let them know about the situation

Accepted, will pm you with the IP

#9

Deception613
  • Location: Michigan

Posted 23 January 2013 - 03:23 PM

Before I begin to fill out the Application- Recently, I played on a server that was going amazingly well, until a griefer made it on to the server and destroyed practically everything I had spent several weeks building, through survival- When I spoke to the owners, they could not set back my specifc area to before the griefing, without setting back the entire world. (That was what they told me.) They refused to help me in any way, shape or form. I would like to know that if I do get griefed, there is something that can be done about it as I hate to lose all that time for Mega-builds.

Nickname(so it is easier to address you) : Echamil the Viking (Or Echa)
IGN: Echamil
Age: 20
Location: Michigan, USA
Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time
Skype: Toxik.kiss

1. What are you looking for in a vanilla server? I am looking for a place to survive. Legit. A server that is active, with players. Not something so big that everything is a mess, but not something so small that there is rarely any activity on it.

2. What do you plan to do on this server? Survive. I plan on surviving as long as I can. I plan on building myself a nice decent home, have a farm, maybe grow some crops and spend my days fishing or exploring.

3. What do you enjoy doing most in Minecraft? Making stuff aesthetically pleasing. Making caves look aesthetic. Turn them into Mine's and Mineshafts.

4. If you accidentally cause a creeper to blow up a fellow server-mates build, what would you do? Hope that Creeper-Grief is turned off. (You don't need a mod for it anymore.) If it isn't. I would put a sign and work to rebuild it the best I could, at the same time- I would let a mod know what happened, and that I would be in the process of trying to fix it the best I can.

5. You are very low on hunger and see a server-mates farm, what do you do? Depends- If I am friendly with the server mate. I take a carrot or potato, or enough wheat for some bread and I replace what I took with seeds, or a carrot, or a potato or whatever it is I took. If I am not on friendly terms with the server mate, then I will just continue on and see if I can find a Cow or Pig in time.

7. Someone has been grieving you and you know who it is, what would you do? Let a mod know. If it keeps up- I start a prank war till it gets to far escelated, then go to the Owner and speak to them.

It's Water Malone!


Minecraft Food of the Month:

Cooked Chicken, Baked Potatoes, Mushroom Stew, and Pumpkin Pie!


#10

Muradd
    Muradd

    Carpenter

  • Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 03:29 PM

View PostDeception613, on 23 January 2013 - 03:23 PM, said:

Before I begin to fill out the Application- Recently, I played on a server that was going amazingly well, until a griefer made it on to the server and destroyed practically everything I had spent several weeks building, through survival- When I spoke to the owners, they could not set back my specifc area to before the griefing, without setting back the entire world. (That was what they told me.) They refused to help me in any way, shape or form. I would like to know that if I do get griefed, there is something that can be done about it as I hate to lose all that time for Mega-builds.

Nickname(so it is easier to address you) : Echamil the Viking (Or Echa)
IGN: Echamil
Age: 20
Location: Michigan, USA
Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time
Skype: Toxik.kiss

1. What are you looking for in a vanilla server? I am looking for a place to survive. Legit. A server that is active, with players. Not something so big that everything is a mess, but not something so small that there is rarely any activity on it.

2. What do you plan to do on this server? Survive. I plan on surviving as long as I can. I plan on building myself a nice decent home, have a farm, maybe grow some crops and spend my days fishing or exploring.

3. What do you enjoy doing most in Minecraft? Making stuff aesthetically pleasing. Making caves look aesthetic. Turn them into Mine's and Mineshafts.

4. If you accidentally cause a creeper to blow up a fellow server-mates build, what would you do? Hope that Creeper-Grief is turned off. (You don't need a mod for it anymore.) If it isn't. I would put a sign and work to rebuild it the best I could, at the same time- I would let a mod know what happened, and that I would be in the process of trying to fix it the best I can.

5. You are very low on hunger and see a server-mates farm, what do you do? Depends- If I am friendly with the server mate. I take a carrot or potato, or enough wheat for some bread and I replace what I took with seeds, or a carrot, or a potato or whatever it is I took. If I am not on friendly terms with the server mate, then I will just continue on and see if I can find a Cow or Pig in time.

7. Someone has been grieving you and you know who it is, what would you do? Let a mod know. If it keeps up- I start a prank war till it gets to far escelated, then go to the Owner and speak to them.

Congratulations, you've been accepted, i will add your skype and fill you in on the basic background

#11

LandonG000

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:44 PM

Nickname(so it is easier to address you) : Landon


IGN: LandonG000


Age:18


Location: North Carolina, Usa


Time Zone: Eastern


Skype: LandonGraves



1. What are you looking for in a vanilla server?


I'm looking for a peaceful vanilla sever with new people I can talk to.


2. What do you plan to do on this server? I plan to use red stone, and potions. and have have lots of read stone contraptions


3. What do you enjoy doing most in Minecraft?

Making efficient farms and meeting new people.


4. If you accidentally cause a creeper to blow up a fellow server-mates build, what would you do?


Help rebuild his house and give him food if needed.


5. You are very low on hunger and see a server-mates farm, what do you do?


Ask can I borrow some wheat because I'm very hungry.



#12

MrDLT
    MrDLT

    Coal Miner

  • Members
  • 136 posts
  • Minecraft: MrDLT

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:09 PM

IGN: MrDLT


Age: 16 (I'm mature, and I didn't want to lie about my age.)


Location: Louisville, Kentucky (United States)


Time Zone: EST


Skype: I'll give it to you in a Direct Message if I get accepted, I don't want any random people adding me.




1. What are you looking for in a vanilla server? I want a nice community that I can trust with my stuff, as well as my creations, and wont criticize me for what I do. I also want friendly staff that wont be rude to me or my friends. I'm a nice guy, and I like people to be nice to me in return.

2. What do you plan to do on this server? I plan to build a nice base, and some redstone creations with my friend LandonG000. As well as build different kinds of farms, and I want to experiment with different redstone wiring and farms. I want to have fun with my friends, as well as the community!
3. What do you enjoy doing most in Minecraft? I LOVE building. That's my favorite thing ever, I also like making redstone devices. But when I mix them together, that's when I'm happy. I probably spend most of my time building, and making redstone doors with pistons and stuff.

4. If you accidentally cause a creeper to blow up a fellow server-mates build, what would you do? I would tell my server-mate, and help him (or do it myself) replace what was blown, and leave him a little extra for the inconvenience.

5. You are very low on hunger and see a server-mates farm, what do you do? If I have no way of retrieving my stuff if I die, I'll ask him to get some food if he's on, if he's not on, i'll take the wheat, make bread, replant the seeds, find bone meal, and replace what I took. When he gets back on, i'll notify him of my actions, and apologize for doing it without his permission.


*I know i'm not 18, but i'm mature, and I do have a Skype, and I don't grief/steal, i'm very nice and friendly. LandonG000 is my friend and told me about this server, and I think it's time to settle down and build a nice base, and just have fun, the old fashion way on minecraft.*


*If you want my skype, i'll message you it, I don't want strangers knowing my skype.*

Posted Image


#13

zurical
    zurical

    Coal Miner

  • Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 03:23 AM

View PostLandonG000, on 25 January 2013 - 08:44 PM, said:

Nickname(so it is easier to address you) : Landon


IGN: LandonG000


Age:18


Location: North Carolina, Usa


Time Zone: Eastern


Skype: LandonGraves



1. What are you looking for in a vanilla server?


I'm looking for a peaceful vanilla sever with new people I can talk to.


2. What do you plan to do on this server? I plan to use red stone, and potions. and have have lots of read stone contraptions


3. What do you enjoy doing most in Minecraft?

Making efficient farms and meeting new people.


4. If you accidentally cause a creeper to blow up a fellow server-mates build, what would you do?


Help rebuild his house and give him food if needed.


5. You are very low on hunger and see a server-mates farm, what do you do?


Ask can I borrow some wheat because I'm very hungry.


Maybe add some detail? This seems basic and doesn't give me a good image of you as a player.

View PostMrDLT, on 25 January 2013 - 09:09 PM, said:


IGN: MrDLT


Age: 16 (I'm mature, and I didn't want to lie about my age.)


Location: Louisville, Kentucky (United States)


Time Zone: EST


Skype: I'll give it to you in a Direct Message if I get accepted, I don't want any random people adding me.




1. What are you looking for in a vanilla server? I want a nice community that I can trust with my stuff, as well as my creations, and wont criticize me for what I do. I also want friendly staff that wont be rude to me or my friends. I'm a nice guy, and I like people to be nice to me in return.
2. What do you plan to do on this server? I plan to build a nice base, and some redstone creations with my friend LandonG000. As well as build different kinds of farms, and I want to experiment with different redstone wiring and farms. I want to have fun with my friends, as well as the community!
3. What do you enjoy doing most in Minecraft? I LOVE building. That's my favorite thing ever, I also like making redstone devices. But when I mix them together, that's when I'm happy. I probably spend most of my time building, and making redstone doors with pistons and stuff.
4. If you accidentally cause a creeper to blow up a fellow server-mates build, what would you do? I would tell my server-mate, and help him (or do it myself) replace what was blown, and leave him a little extra for the inconvenience.
5. You are very low on hunger and see a server-mates farm, what do you do? If I have no way of retrieving my stuff if I die, I'll ask him to get some food if he's on, if he's not on, i'll take the wheat, make bread, replant the seeds, find bone meal, and replace what I took. When he gets back on, i'll notify him of my actions, and apologize for doing it without his permission.

*I know i'm not 18, but i'm mature, and I do have a Skype, and I don't grief/steal, i'm very nice and friendly. LandonG000 is my friend and told me about this server, and I think it's time to settle down and build a nice base, and just have fun, the old fashion way on minecraft.*

*If you want my skype, i'll message you it, I don't want strangers knowing my skype.*


Sorry, you have been unsuccessful in your application to join our server, you had a very good application but i couldn't look past your age.

#14

MrDLT
    MrDLT

    Coal Miner

  • Members
  • 136 posts
  • Minecraft: MrDLT

Posted 26 January 2013 - 05:25 AM

View Postzurical, on 26 January 2013 - 03:23 AM, said:

Maybe add some detail? This seems basic and doesn't give me a good image of you as a player.




Sorry, you have been unsuccessful in your application to join our server, you had a very good application but i couldn't look past your age.

Sigh...really? Like what harm can I do? I'm old enough to drive a vehicle, I think I can act like an adult when it comes to playing on a minecraft server with other adults.

Posted Image


#15

Yunalia
    Yunalia

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 05:21 PM

Nickname(so it is easier to address you) : Jess,Jesse,Yuna
IGN:Yunalia
Age:23
Location: Alabama
Time Zone: central time
Skype: Yunalia89


1. What are you looking for in a vanilla server? A good community that isn't run by a bunch of kids that THINK they know what they're doing and how to run a server properly but truely don't.What I've been looking for truely is a true adult server.A place where adults can ACT as adult and say things that are adult appropriate:bussiness,college,work,family,parties,etc. Not anything sexual though.Just friendly stuff.
2. Have you much experience on vanilla servers?As many servers as I've jumped on and then left after a year or two,it's been mostly a bunch of kids that annoy the crap out of me and ruin more things that you can shake a stick at.I've pretty much stuck to the basics within a server,nothing hard or over my head that I can't think of.If anything else I just let admins or anyone higher handle things.
3. What do you plan to do on this server? Make lp's for my youtube channel,create an epic base,if possible, and try to have fun.
4. What do you enjoy doing most in Minecraft? making farms and living off the land,making friends and hanging out with them.
5. If you accidentally cause a creeper to blow up a fellow server-mates build, what would you do? I would rebuild it to the best of my abilities and tell the server-mate about the incident.We all know how creepers can be and sometimes we're all caught off guard at times and can do nothing about it.Unless you have epic armor and epic tools.You could one hit the creeper.Always fun.
6. You are very low on hunger and see a server-mates farm, what do you do?I ask the server-mate if he/she is on at the time if I can use their farm to regain health.If they're not on then I'll reap as little as possible just to sustain my life back home and leave a note saying that I had stopped by,used the garden or farm,and bred the animals or replanted what I took.Hopefully they're having a good day.
7. Someone has been grieving you and you know who it is, what would you do?I would tell the server admins or owners and have them handle the situation properly,as all server admins and owners should do.

#16

zurical
    zurical

    Coal Miner

  • Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 05:32 PM

http://www.minecraft...ft/page__st__20

PLEASE POST ALL APPLICATIONS HERE!

View PostYunalia, on 26 January 2013 - 05:21 PM, said:

Nickname(so it is easier to address you) : Jess,Jesse,Yuna
IGN:Yunalia
Age:23
Location: Alabama
Time Zone: central time
Skype: Yunalia89


1. What are you looking for in a vanilla server? A good community that isn't run by a bunch of kids that THINK they know what they're doing and how to run a server properly but truely don't.What I've been looking for truely is a true adult server.A place where adults can ACT as adult and say things that are adult appropriate:bussiness,college,work,family,parties,etc. Not anything sexual though.Just friendly stuff.
2. Have you much experience on vanilla servers?As many servers as I've jumped on and then left after a year or two,it's been mostly a bunch of kids that annoy the crap out of me and ruin more things that you can shake a stick at.I've pretty much stuck to the basics within a server,nothing hard or over my head that I can't think of.If anything else I just let admins or anyone higher handle things.
3. What do you plan to do on this server? Make lp's for my youtube channel,create an epic base,if possible, and try to have fun.
4. What do you enjoy doing most in Minecraft? making farms and living off the land,making friends and hanging out with them.
5. If you accidentally cause a creeper to blow up a fellow server-mates build, what would you do? I would rebuild it to the best of my abilities and tell the server-mate about the incident.We all know how creepers can be and sometimes we're all caught off guard at times and can do nothing about it.Unless you have epic armor and epic tools.You could one hit the creeper.Always fun.
6. You are very low on hunger and see a server-mates farm, what do you do?I ask the server-mate if he/she is on at the time if I can use their farm to regain health.If they're not on then I'll reap as little as possible just to sustain my life back home and leave a note saying that I had stopped by,used the garden or farm,and bred the animals or replanted what I took.Hopefully they're having a good day.
7. Someone has been grieving you and you know who it is, what would you do?I would tell the server admins or owners and have them handle the situation properly,as all server admins and owners should do.

Congratulations, you have been accepted on to our server, will add you on skype to inform you of details.

#17

LandonG000

Posted 26 January 2013 - 06:13 PM

Nickname(so it is easier to address you) : Landon


IGN: LandonG000


Age:18


Location: North Carolina, USA


Time Zone: EST


Skype: LandonGraves


1. What are you looking for in a vanilla server?
I'm looking for a peaceful vanilla sever with new people I can talk to. Seeing that is has the server has a white list I know i can trust the admins and the people on the server. Since its vanilla I hope there will be little to no lag.


2. What do you plan to do on this server?
I plan to make a decent size house. Have lots of red stone contraptions, and efficient farms. Also every week or so I will have server fireworks(just to entertain).


3. What do you enjoy doing most in Minecraft?
What I really enjoy about minecraft is meeting new people and surviving in the world together.


4. If you accidentally cause a creeper to blow up a fellow server-mates build, what would you do?

Help rebuild his house and give him food if needed.


5. You are very low on hunger and see a server-mates farm, what do you do?

Ask can I borrow some wheat because I'm very hungry.

#18

InNorrisWeTrust

Posted 09 February 2013 - 12:32 AM

Nickname(so it is easier to address you) : Norris


IGN: LnNorrisWeTrust


Age: 18


Location: Tennessee


Time Zone: Central Standard Time


Skype:Hayden Altizer



1. What are you looking for in a vanilla server? Meet new people, building and caving.


2. What do you plan to do on this server? Build massive palace with my nig Randome


3. What do you enjoy doing most in Minecraft? Building


4. If you accidentally cause a creeper to blow up a fellow server-mates build, what would you do? Repair the damage and damn the creeper to the depths of hell


5. You are very low on hunger and see a server-mates farm, what do you do? Take a watermelon and leave an IOU (if the owner is not online), replace when possible



#19

xlaskox
    xlaskox

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 02:13 AM

IGN: XCeeZeeX (Z)


Age: 19


Location: South Carolina


Time Zone: Eastern standard  time


1. What are you looking for in a vanilla server? A fun friendly server with mature players that know how to have fun much like that of the minecrack server

2. Have you much experience on vanilla servers? Iv played on 3 all ended with servers being full of griefers

3. What do you plan to do on this server? Build nice functional  structures and red stone contraptions along with any community building things

4. What do you enjoy doing most in Minecraft? Just building sometimes functional redstone devices sometimes just exploring just depends on the mood


5. If you accidentally cause a creeper to blow up a fellow server-mates build, what would you do? Fix it up and leave a small presents and note explaining what happened  

6. You are very low on hunger and see a server-mates farm, what do you do? Ask if i can have some if they are on if not take some and replace what i took.


7. Someone has been grieving you and you know who it is, what would you do? Talk to the admin.



#20

zurical
    zurical

    Coal Miner

  • Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 04:20 PM

View Postxlaskox, on 11 February 2013 - 02:13 AM, said:

IGN: XCeeZeeX (Z)


Age: 19


Location: South Carolina


Time Zone: Eastern standard  time


1. What are you looking for in a vanilla server? A fun friendly server with mature players that know how to have fun much like that of the minecrack server

2. Have you much experience on vanilla servers? Iv played on 3 all ended with servers being full of griefers

3. What do you plan to do on this server? Build nice functional  structures and red stone contraptions along with any community building things

4. What do you enjoy doing most in Minecraft? Just building sometimes functional redstone devices sometimes just exploring just depends on the mood


5. If you accidentally cause a creeper to blow up a fellow server-mates build, what would you do? Fix it up and leave a small presents and note explaining what happened  

6. You are very low on hunger and see a server-mates farm, what do you do? Ask if i can have some if they are on if not take some and replace what i took.


7. Someone has been grieving you and you know who it is, what would you do? Talk to the admin.



What is your skype?