Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

IGNIS

ignis factions pvp

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Kylethetrex

Posted 22 January 2013 - 07:32 PM

Come join us at IGNIS! we are a PVP faction server, we have alot of things to offer you!

our Dragon-travel is a great way to get around our Humongous world! we also have stargates for quick travel to diffrent factions!  
   Our spawn is set up amazingly and will stun even the most frequent player!
we have 5+ factions that will be open to players to settle in.
ALL OF THIS PLUS MUCH MUCH MORE!!

We are still currently looking for a couple mods to join our staff.
if you are intrested, please visit
http://www.minecraft.../#entry20355026

read all guidelines, and fill out application on forum. after filling your app out, head over to our server! tell us that you submitted an application and one of our staff members will hop on to see your submit.

come join the fun at IGNIS at:

we open on the 22 of Jan, and are under construction untill then. if you find any problems, let us know so we can fix it. we will do our best!

Thanks and enjoy the fun at IGNIS! Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

ItalicGreen

Posted 23 January 2013 - 11:18 PM

Do not join this server, by any means.

The owner and admins are irresponsible and rude. The term "gay" is regularly used as an insult, and the staff have no respect or dignity. I was made an admin. Soon after, they demoted me to having no permissions and created a ban appeal. I had done nothing but create a faction to their standards, before I was muted and frozen in a "court." The vote said no to banning me, but I was still banned by the Head of Admins. The ban reason I received was: "You're ugly and annoying."
As stated before, this is an unfair server.

Posted Image

Click the icon to order HD graphics!