1 reply to this topic

Yukilu68
    Yukilu68

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Minecraft: YukiBaskerville

Posted 22 January 2013 - 12:44 PM

Played ib before? well heres a chance for you to see how it feels like to be in ib's point of view~  

Ib and her parents went to visit an art gallery, to see the arts made by Guertena, thecrazypshycoartistwhoapparentlyneverpaintedrealpeoplebefore, as ib searches throughout the gallery, she finds a strange painting, after she examines it, everyone disappears, ib heads straight for the entrance door, but its locked. how strange. she now has to find a way to get out of the gallery, but then more things await for her, she finds herself in a darker side of the gallery, everything seems to, be. going after her. or maybe just someone. Your job is to help ib escape the gallery, there will also be help waiting ahead of you, defeat mary and gain freedom and leave with garry. but. will you be able to also save him?

--

I advise you to please, watch the game play of ib or download the game yourself and play it, before you download this map to have an idea of the story and mysteries and horror, anyways hope you guys enjoy playing the map, if you did please leave a comment below~ and yes i know its 70% complete and all but its worth trying out C:

Heres a download link to the map: http://www.mediafire...r73das2okd3h776

if you guys wanna see the gameplay of ib, you can watch it from pewdiepie:

Link to the game "Ib": http://www.mediafire...g32xzro2hzua5o3

its still in progress but i should finish before school holidays~ if not feel free to throw me out of a building :')

here are some snapshots of the map~
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Register or log in to remove.

coleypepwars3679
  • Minecraft: peppyk

Posted 03 April 2013 - 05:33 AM

Looks interesting. I shall try it. Posted Image

Posted Image