Latest News Article

Scrap the Nuances!

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

Equivocus
  • Minecraft: Equivocus

Posted 29 January 2013 - 01:49 AM

View PostStubbyEE, on 21 January 2013 - 08:59 PM, said:

Then again, you don't spend much time in the Nether and End anyways.
Nether. Hub. I spend MOST of my time in the nether.

It seems like a lot of people on here, including myself would not like to see them go. I would miss them, and they really aren't that annoying, unless you have your volume on really loud.

Register or log in to remove.

AnonTheMouse

Posted 29 January 2013 - 05:01 AM

I could do without the second, but I actually sort of like the first.
Then again, I usually play without music anyway.
Check out my 5 Rules of Game Design!
Posted Image

EdenR
    EdenR

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 488 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 03:43 PM

What are you babbling about?  I LOVE the nuances!  I find them soothing.  NO SUPPORT!
Posted Image

ratelslangen
  • Location: if you read this and i just posted it. im probebly on the interwebz.

Posted 29 January 2013 - 03:48 PM

No, i think the music should be brought back to be customizeble. I love to have the music back playing fulltimne, like it did in alpha.
Posted Image

Tobbvald

Posted 29 January 2013 - 05:56 PM

Why is this thread still here? No one so far has barely even agreed with the founder of this thread. Literally the only person that keeps ranting about it is the founder himself, each time his opinion is proven a minority. Why even have this thread open?
Hį͢͟s͏͘͘͢͜H͠͡ơ̵͢͞r̴̷҉̶n͏c̛̀҉̛͘r҉̵o̵͜w̡̡҉͞ņ̶͝e̷̸͘d̷̨͘͟͠m͟͠a̵̢̛͞j̢ȩ̵̛͠s̶̸͘͢͝t̷̢̛͜y̶̢̨͟h̸̴a҉̶͡s̸̢̢͜҉à̴̶̛r҉̷҉̶r̸̛í̵̛͜v̢͏̵e̵͝d̡̀͏̡

peppertyce
  • Minecraft: peppertyce

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:18 PM

View PostFallaciousFoxtrot, on 29 January 2013 - 05:56 PM, said:

Why is this thread still here? No one so far has barely even agreed with the founder of this thread. Literally the only person that keeps ranting about it is the founder himself, each time his opinion is proven a minority. Why even have this thread open?
Personally, I don't want this topic closed because whenever I come to the forum I use this page so I can play the nuances. Makes it easier. Kinda ironic when you think about it.
Posted Image
"All hail Lelouch." "I Lelouch Vi Britannia order you, DIE!

Kilyle
    Kilyle

Obsidian Miner

• Members
  • 1268 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 10:56 PM

Both of the pieces you posted are pieces I like to listen to.  Why should we remove them?

I like how Minecraft doesn't play music 100% of the time.  I prefer it to something that's never silent.