• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Kingdom of the storm. (Middle ages RP)

not a server! middle ages dragons werewolves humans mages magic heros light dark

• Please log in to reply
2829 replies to this topic

lavulman
  • Minecraft: lavulman
  • Xbox:How ridiculous.
  • PSN:lavulman

Posted 29 January 2013 - 11:41 PM

View Postkrazaz, on 29 January 2013 - 06:57 PM, said:

Fenix launced a thunder bird after it and placed a mark of the beast on Akira. He followed it with a couple of featherbolts to the creature.
((Stop tryin' to kill my potentially recurring miniboss after it's already gone! Posted Image))
'Now THERE'S power!' Muramasa says as it draws the immense pool of oily black blood, even proceeding to liquify and deconstruct the severed limb... The crimson blade glows brightly enough to light the entire room... My vision goes red. My head begins to throb. I can feel my self-control slipping away... I make my way to the end of the room, slash the cover off of the chest, and grab the contents just as everything starts to go black...
I wake up in what must be only a few seconds late, because everything's still in the same place... I get up, of my own accord, thankfully. The well-sized metal shard in my left hand glows a faint whiteish blue. 'Well, in that brief moment of near total control, you'll be glad to know I've finally learned a few things about you, darlin'.' Muramasa "says", neglecting to mention my new possession. 'Let's see... You were born to be a priestess -how delightfully scandalous-, you like painting annnd... you have a pet wolf named Hayabusa. Adorable.'
I get up off the ground and head for the exit tunnel...

Posted Image

"I'm a realist, not some fool. All that I've wanted to do was to revive the ways of old..." ~Leos Klein

Register or log in to remove.

Evanist
    Evanist

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 242 posts
  • Minecraft: Evanist
  • Xbox:X=Treasure! Where?

Posted 29 January 2013 - 11:57 PM

(I kinda... don't fell like rping too much right now...)
Erion nods.
"Ya... Well... I will teach you..." he then says. He the start the teaching process.
(Gonna play tf2 with Waskom, really need to change my mind right now)

Give respect. Because if you dont, you are gonna fear my newspaper
And now... I am out of the forum games and roleplay... posting elsewhere... 0.o

krazaz
    krazaz

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Minecraft: krazaz
  • Xbox:Krazaz

Posted 29 January 2013 - 11:58 PM

Fenix watches the scene and learns more about the blade, It is a bloodfed blade and seems to molest the mind, as he collapses to the ground, Fenix came over to him as the creature escapes. He cut off his chest piece, but it seems it wasnt a he at all, Akira was a woman, must have been using some kind of magic to disguise herself. She awoke seconds later and proceeded, ignoring Fenix. Fenix followed her down the tunnel, not saying a word.
Shivers won the poll! Thanks to anyone who helped!

lavulman

Posted 30 January 2013 - 01:33 AM

View Postkrazaz, on 29 January 2013 - 11:58 PM, said:

Fenix watches the scene and learns more about the blade, It is a bloodfed blade and seems to molest the mind, as he collapses to the ground, Fenix came over to him as the creature escapes. He cut off his chest piece, but it seems it wasnt a he at all, Akira was a woman, must have been using some kind of magic to disguise herself. She awoke seconds later and proceeded, ignoring Fenix. Fenix followed her down the tunnel, not saying a word.
((She doesn't wear armor... 0_0 welp, better go with the flow...))
I make my way through the tunnel, making sure to step around the pressure plate near the beginning of the gauntlet... something's missing... I stop at the circle of sunlight created by the entrance I made earlier... most of the top of my shinobi outfit was cut away, my shapeshifting magic having left me somehow... I've never been more thankful to wear a Tenugui cloth under it. I turn towards Fenix, pointing the end of Muramasa at his throat. "You have a total ten seconds to tell me what you were doing to me while I was unconscious," I say to Fenix, neglecting to modulate my voice as it was now a useless endeavor, "explain why you did it, and then you die."

Posted Image

"I'm a realist, not some fool. All that I've wanted to do was to revive the ways of old..." ~Leos Klein

KaBling
    KaBling

Creeper Destroyer

• Members
  • 5768 posts
  • Minecraft: KaDynamics

Posted 30 January 2013 - 01:45 AM

((Recap? Just got back from highschool.))

krazaz
    krazaz

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 01:53 AM

Fenix sighs, "Silly human, I would have no desire for your body, literally nothing, that's like your kind looking at a lizard, would you suddenly want to do something with it?" Fenix laughs "you were out for three seconds at most, and you tore your own clothing before you collapsed, All I did was observe the loss of your disguise guided by your own hand, I only approached through concern," Fenix moves the sword away with his staff and moves past her.

SpartanDoesAcid
  • Minecraft: slash12799

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:00 AM

((I may make an app for this, but I am wondering where everybody is. I would prefer not to start off with no interaction.))
Posted Image
--JUST A GIANT BLUE DUDE IN A GIANT BLUE WORLD;;;:::;;;GIGITAFLURGATA--

Lugia
    Lugia

Nether Resident

• Members
  • 2329 posts
  • Minecraft: treebird1

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:01 AM

((Er... recap?))
Posted Image

lavulman

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:07 AM

I glare at Fenix with a mix of suspicion and hostility before jumping out of the entrance to the dungeon. The fresh air is only somewhat consoling to me... I need to take a break... I think to myself, sighing.

View PostSpartanDoesAcid, on 30 January 2013 - 02:00 AM, said:

((I may make an app for this, but I am wondering where everybody is. I would prefer not to start off with no interaction.))
((The main group (Snivy, Waskom, Evanist, Teknonik, etc.) is in the inn in Center City if I remember correctly, and Krazaz and I are in a forest outside it..))

Posted Image

SpartanDoesAcid

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:15 AM

((It took absolutely no time to write this.
Spoiler:
))
Posted Image

krazaz
    krazaz

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:26 AM

((question, which direction from central city are we?))

Fenix walked on and then stopped "Trust me, I can't do anything to you anyway, And i wouldnt have gone for that area If I were to attack you" He kept moving forward, the cool gusts was the opposite of his home's humid air. Never the less it was relaxing. It seems night had passed as the sun rose from the east. Fenix could feel his weariness. He headed back to the small nest he built in the forest.

lavulman

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:37 AM

View PostSpartanDoesAcid, on 30 January 2013 - 02:15 AM, said:

((It took absolutely no time to write this.
((AM I SERIOUSLY THE ONLY PERSON WITH A NON-ANTHRO CHARACTER IN THIS RP?! *exhales deeply* Sorry, not that I have anything against furries, I'd be something of a hypocrite if I did, but... damn, I think Tek's the only other person on here to play a human.))
((Also, Powergaming and Telekinesis are a bit OP if you ask me...))

View Postkrazaz, on 30 January 2013 - 02:26 AM, said:

((question, which direction from central city are we?))

Fenix walked on and then stopped "Trust me, I can't do anything to you anyway, And i wouldnt have gone for that area If I were to attack you" He kept moving forward, the cool gusts was the opposite of his home's humid air. Never the less it was relaxing.

((time check))
((Weast.

No wait... probably East, actually.))
I keep moving forwards, only somewhat convinced. "I need to find a place to stop and rest, so I can recast my disguise, if you dont mind..." I say to Fenix.

Posted Image

Spyro999
  • Minecraft: No account.
  • Xbox:No account.

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:41 AM

View Postlavulman, on 30 January 2013 - 02:37 AM, said:

((AM I SERIOUSLY THE ONLY PERSON WITH A NON-ANTHRO CHARACTER IN THIS RP?! *exhales deeply* Sorry, not that I have anything against furries, I'd be something of a hypocrite if I did, but... damn, I think Tek's the only other person on here to play a human.))

((Weast.

No wait... probably East, actually.))
I keep moving forwards, only somewhat convinced. "I need to find a place to stop and rest, so I can recast my disguise, if you dont mind..." I say to Fenix.

(( I'm human))
Ravnica, city of guilds, and 'tis with the Izzet that I shall take my stand.

SpartanDoesAcid

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:41 AM

View Postlavulman, on 30 January 2013 - 02:37 AM, said:

((You are probably right. Edited.))
Posted Image

krazaz
    krazaz

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:43 AM

"I am headed to a camp I made myself, It is to the west of the city, you may join me or stay at an Inn... but may I ask to why you disguise your true gender? Is it a cultural issue?" said Fenix. He continues walking a bit ahead of her as Central City peeks over the horizon.

Waskom_Frost
  • Minecraft: Waskomsause
  • PSN:Waskomsause

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:50 AM

((Yeah, a small edit is needed...))

*River stands again.*

River: I am going to return to center city, if you need anything origen, just come and ask.

*She begins her walk back.*
http://www.youtube.c...r/videos?view=0 <--- This is my fave youtube channel.

Posted Image

Spyro999
  • Minecraft: No account.
  • Xbox:No account.

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:53 AM

I ignore river, and look through the book
Ravnica, city of guilds, and 'tis with the Izzet that I shall take my stand.

lavulman

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:54 AM

View PostSpyro999, on 30 January 2013 - 02:41 AM, said:

(( I'm human))
((Sorry, I suppose I missed you there...))

View Postkrazaz, on 30 January 2013 - 02:43 AM, said:

"I am headed to a camp I made myself, It is to the west of the city, you may join me or stay at an Inn... but may I ask to why you disguise your true gender? Is it a cultural issue?" said Fenix. He continues walking a bit ahead of her as Central City peeks over the horizon.
"Partially, yes..." I say to Fenix, which was true. I figure he knows too much already, anyways, though he didn't seem like quite the blackmailing type, either... "How far do we have to go until we reach our destination?"

Posted Image

KaBling
    KaBling

Creeper Destroyer

• Members
  • 5768 posts
  • Minecraft: KaDynamics

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:57 AM

Mark watches as the district starts getting cleaner.
Jim: "You know, the place just needed a push, not a huge crowd of law enforcement."
Jim gets surrounded with customers.
Mark: "Meh. Not really sure what to do right now."
Mark decides to explore the place, drinking the potion first before leaving.

SpartanDoesAcid

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:58 AM

((Now?))
Posted Image